Should I get an Aquapet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi59

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting an Aquapet, but I don't know much about them. Do you owners of Aquapets think they are good?

I vaguely remember having an aquapet a few years back. I remember having a difficult time getting it to go to sleep when I wanted to stop playing with it. Basically, after not hearing any noise they would call for attention a few times then go quiet. I would have to leave it alone with it's microphone and speakers taped to get it to sleep. As I recall, they're also very, very noisy.

The new ones a then the olones. They have two games on them, they sing, alot... Most of the characters returned I think... Not 100% on that though. They turn off a bit easier and the container is an aquadrop shape. Fun to play with, not to eat... Lol. Kidding. But they are more entertaining then the ones that came out a while ago.

I had one of those, and they're really annoying. They constantly beep and it drove me to the point of insanity so I smashed it in my yard and buried it in the soil. No idea if it's still there. *goes and checks*

These aquapets sound like they make a lot of noise, I'm don't think I will waste my money on these. Thanks for everyones replys

i was playing with one of the new ones in the store, it was set on demo mode but it was cute. i think i might get one just to try. if you get sick of it just take the batteries out haha

I wouldn't waste my money on them if I were you. I have a Spongebob and a Patrick, but I got them at Walmart for $2 each, just for the collectability. I don't play with them.

I had like one of the original ones - I remember it being kinda annoying and not too entertaining. :< They are okay, but I also remember the water in mine turned yellow and gross.... ick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back