where do you get your tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilylovestamas

Reaction score
I usually get mines, on sweepstakes, and amazon, but ebay is my best friend... infact im bidding on one rightt now!!

Ebay is my best friend for sure, especially for the vintages. I also mostly get my Tamagotchis through here or Tama Zone. Occasionally, I use Hobby Link Japan.

I've gotten them at KB Toys, Wal Mart and Amazon.

Usually, New... From Target, Walmart, TJ Maxx at random (I think) then Ebay I guess... Mostly Target though. Sometimes I get them from ToysRUs, when I am over there which isn't that often....

I've bought from Ebay all my Japanese Tamagotchis. Most of my english Tamagotchi's were bought at a NZ shop called The Warehouse, and an Aussie and NZ shop called Toyworld. I also have two from a New Zealand second hand online shop, called Trademe. Though the items I buy from there are second hand, they were in good condition. :)

I got my most recent one from TRU and a got a figure from Target. I'm gonna get one from amazon too. Ebay kinda scares me

I mostly buy mine at the store, they were selling them at wallgreens and I have bought them at wal-mart and target but I have just recently, today actually, bought them on amazon!

I've gotten mine at various places, such as K-mart, Walmart, Walgreens, Target, etc. Even Goodwill. Ebay for Japanese and vintage. And Toys R Us when tamas were first introduced in 1997.

I got one of mine from ebay but then it got outdated so I bought a new one from Walmart. :mametchi:

Usually from a Walmart, since we don't have a Toys r Us nearby. But, I do love bidding on ebay- you can find a lot of great deals.

I get most of them on ebay ( japanese ones) and I also get them from safeway becuse that is the only place they stock the tama-go and sometimes I find old ones (v3,4,5 at oldest) at toyworld and toykingdom I also find some at op shops that's probaly the best place for second hand ones :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back