And Then ThereWere None

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchifan1996

Reaction score
(Just ignore my mistake)

Have you read this book?

Ten little Indian boys went out to dine; One choked his little self and then there were Nine.

Nine little Indian boys sat up very late; One overslept himself and then there were Eight.

Eight little Indian boys traveling in Devon; One said he'd stay there and then there were Seven.

Seven little Indian boys chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves and then there were Six.

Six little Indian boys playing with a hive; A bumblebee stung one and then there were Five.

Five little Indian boys going in for law; One got into Chancery and then there were Four.

Four little Indian boys going out to sea; A red herring swallowed one and then there were Three.

Three little Indian boys walking in the Zoo; A big bear hugged one and then there were Two.

Two little Indian boys were out in the sun; One got all frizzled up and then there was one.

(in some versions Two Little Indian boys playing with a gun; One shot the other and then there was one.)

One little Indian boy left all alone; He went out and hanged himself and then there were none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh!

A friend recommended it to me, and I just finished it tonight.

I really liked it. Very suspenseful, creepy, shocking - it was a lot better than I expected. I don't want to spoil anything, but I will see that the end is VERY surprising - at least, it was for me. Great book, I'd recommend it. :D

Yesterday, I went to the bookstore to buy "And Then There Were None". But, I didn't found the book. Instead, I just bought a book , "After the Funeral", also by Agatha Christie. I hope this book is as great to read as " And Then There Were None."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back