Raindrop High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaEmoBunnyOnTheMoon

Reaction score
Here at Raindrop High, you might not survive, whether you're hot stuff or a loser. At Raindrop High, it's study or die.

There are a million secrets. One is that your teachers will bring you to a torture room in you get bad grades. Another is that your best friend might be a cat. Enroll if you wish: But let me warn you, as the watcher of Raindrop High, you may not survive. I am the watcher and I watch everything that happens. I'm also hot stuff, by the way. ;)

Please write in black ink!

* = REQUIRED

___________________________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~_________________________________________________________________________

|Sign-up sheet:

|*Name: (First and last)

|Birthday: (Give a birthday if you want friends to celebrate)

|*Gender:

|*Grade: 9th - 12th

|*Appearance:

|*Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: You can be Hot Stuff and Nerd at the same time, or Loser and Nerd. You can't be a Loser AND Hot Stuff, can you?

|Likes:

|*Dislikes: Required so people can mess with you.

|Special Powers:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RULES:

~ You may have more than one character (3 at max)

~ I'm still watcher but no one is supposed to know ;)

~ Your special powers are not supposed to be revealed except in the Special Power club (You will be notified by me, the watcher, who is disguised as hawt delivery girl XD)

~ Questions should be PMed to me!

~ There's a summer vacation by the way. Each day is passed for every 5 posts! (Add a date so no one is confused. If you don't, everyone PLEASE IGNORE THE POST.)

Mine:

----------

Name: Iza Zielo

Birthday: September 19

Grade: 9th

Appearance: Iza has long, brown hair tied in a ponytail. Her eyes are milky chocolate and her skin is slightly tanned. Her usual outfit is a white, sleeveless shirt and a purple miniskirt and lavender sandals. In cold weather she wears black, fluffy boots, a short dress with a cream colored jacket with a hoodie.

Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, or Nerd: Hot Stuff and Nerd

Dislikes: Jerks, Pink, Nosy people, Spoiled people

Special Powers: Automatic Disguise

|*Name: Landon Sage/Cecil Sage

|Birthday: May 21st/August 16th

|*Gender: Male/Female

|*Grade: 11th/9th

|*Appearance: Landon has dark, almost black short hair. He has deep lightish green eyes, and he is halfway between a medium and small build. He's 5'9 and is on the leaner, muscular side. Landon tends to wear athletic clothing- Nike, addidas, all that good stuff. He generally can be seen wearing a t-shirt, a hoodie, and jeans. Sometimes shorts/Cecil has long, straight brown hair which she tends to keep down most of the time, although she can sometimes be seen wearing it in a ponytail. Cecil is a lean, fair skinned girl who is pretty, but unfortunately, is ignored by the guys who favor the total hot stuff girls. Cecil can be bitter, which is also why the guys tend to stay away from her. She has light hazel eyes and likes to wear a t-shirt (White, pink, black, or blue) and jeans.

|*Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: Hot Stuff/Between regular and hot.

|Likes: Sports, Eating, Sleeping, Sporty clothing and Chillin' with his buddies/Soccer, Snacks in general, Coffee, Sleeping, and Beating People up when no one's looking.

|*Dislikes: Rude jocks, Alcohol, Football and Girls that like to annoy guys to show their love for the guys/Girls obsessed with looks, Guys that are ignorant or flirty, Annoying people, Being stuck with a bunch of idiots at a time and smelly things.

|Special Powers: Lightning/Super speed

OOC: if you want you can make the day longer with more posts :/ Forms don't count BTW, please avoid class time unless it's like '____ listened intently to the teacher and finished the next class' or something

September 14 (1st day of school)

Iza, who was already tired out from studying, had to quickly disguise herself and look chilled and normal, looking like a hawt delivery girl, but tried not to look too hot to make other girls get jealous. But hot enough to get at least neck-to-neck with other girls. She decided to just stay simple, instead of constantly transforming her clothes. Her heels were clicking softly on the ground behind her, her mom had taught her how to walk gracefully and elegantly without making much sound.

Approaching the 11th grade boy who looked cool, but she didn't show her feelings. She tapped him on the shoulder. "Take a right down the main hall and into a locked door. Don't worry, you can walk through it." Handing him a peach-colored letter which was tied together in a gray ribbon, she turned around and went to look for his sister, her fake curls bouncing by themselves.

Now she spotted his brunette sister, who looked rather normal, but slightly pretty. Iza smiled widely and walked in front of her, trying not to make her curls bounce.

"Hi, Take a right down the main hall and walk through a locked door. Don't worry, I'm not crazy." Iza silently walked into the nearest bathroom and immediately switched into her regular clothes, and straightened her hair. Break time was so boring.

|Name: Zoey Melendal

|Birthday: December 9th

|Gender: Female

|Grade: 9th

|Appearance: Zoey has dark red hair, Her hair is long and wavy, She wears her hair in a pony tail, and sometimes over her shoulder. She has Hazel eyes. She's 5'2. She normal wears short sleeve shirts, with dark green jeans. She like to wear bright socks with tennis shoes.

|Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: Loser/Regular

|Likes: Shopping, Drawing, Hanging out with friends, Coffee, Tennis, Swimming

|Dislikes: Pineapples, Bullies, Science, Football, Baseball, Junk food

|Special Powers: Transformation

Name: Opal Rose.

Birthday: 23rd of July.

Grade: 10th.

Appearance: Long brown hair which is often worn with a head band in. She has bright blue eyes that can look grey, often scaring people if in a staring contest. She often wears crystal jewellery, jeans and t-shirts preferably; black, red, white, gold or grey/silver. Wears flat shoes or if anything else boots

Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: A mix between Hot Stuff and Regular.

Likes: Reading, netball, crystals, independence, fruit, friends, drama.

Dislikes: Flirts, being stuck with a bunch of dummies in public, drinkers, smokers, drug users....

Special Powers: She is able to control water and heal with crystals which she collects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iza checked her list of people to send invitations to. Two more for today, she thought. Preparing two more invitations, she disguised again and ran to look for the other two.

By the time she found one of the girls, she was sweating, but she re-did the transformation and the sweat disappeared. "Take a right down the main hall and into a locked door. Walk through it."

She found the other one in the crowd of people getting ready to leave for class, and handed her the same invitation and said the same thing.

I wonder when they are going to show up, thought Iza.

(September 14th)

Zeoy took the invitation and looked at where the door was

"Umm... Thanks you :3 "

Zoey walked to the door down the hall, and walked through it like she was supposed to

"O_O..... I just walked through that door!? :eek: "

Zoey looked around the room a little

September 14

Iza ran through the door. "Hmm, so you can transform/disguise too?" Iza said, turning into a cat.

"Meow...?" Then a dog. "Ruff..."

"Anyways, if you ever need any help, homework, private problem, etc, you can come here because I can sense whoever enters."

Iza walked back out of the door, and ran to her class. Oh, she was still a dog. Quickly, she transformed.

"Sorry I'm late!" she yelled and began to start her test. Tests were boring. Iza was finished already, though. Iza drew a cat and a dog sleeping together next to her name. She doodled on the back of the page where there was a little empty room at the bottom. She drew a giant sleeping cat, and wrote KAWAII OVERLOAD! in her super neat writing. Then she drew a puppy on top of the cat. The kid next to her asked if she could take her paper to pass it up front.

"Thanks," Iza whispered, as she brought it up.

September 14.

"Oh! Thank you." Opal takes the note and reads it.

"Take a right down the main hall...........This must be it!"

Opal walked though the door impressed. "Nice!" She grinned.

September 14

Iza raised her hand. "May I use the lavatory, please?"

After getting permission, she ran to the secret room.

"Come here when you need help," she said, "whether it's homework or private problem, come, all the others will come too. They should. They should sense someone is in the room."

Iza, getting ready for lunch, wondered who she would sit with. She could give someone her cookie, maybe, just to get a bit more popular. But maybe she should make her hair a bit curlier... Ah, forget it.

Even though she shouldn't have, she made her hair curlier, just slightly. Her hair was already wavy, nobody would notice if she made it a bit more curly-cue-ish... right?

|*Name: Fizz Hamill

|Birthday: 26th of June

|*Gender: Female

|*Grade: 10th

|*Appearance: Fizz has long jet black hair that reaches her waist and emerald green eyes. She has a slightly tan complexion and she has some curves, but is also sightly boyish around her torso. She is tall, at 6'1. Her normal outfit is usually dark blue jeans, an orange tank top with a dark brown leather jacket and dark brown boots.

|*Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: Regular, slight hot stuff but she is picky with boys.

|Likes: Music, Phys Ed, Woodwork/Electronics, Her family, Chicken, Mason Brown (bakugawnzzz)

|*Dislikes: Snobs, Jerks, Bullies, Popular girls, Veggies, Bad Music, Dentists, Dresses.

|Special Powers: Mind control/reading

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fizz narrowed her eyes. It seemed there was a strange girl giving letters to people and telling them to go to a room. Suspicious, she thought. "I'll just have to wait until I get invited"

"And you are invited." Iza said. She was in the form of a gray cat with a collar around its neck that said Cooper. Iza was holding the invitation in her mouth.

"I-i can transform!!?? :eek: "

Zoey transforms into a duck

"*Quack* WOW!!! :D "

Zoey transforms back

"This is so cool! :D "

Zoey walks to her class to finish her test

Fizz turned around. "Yes, because cats can speak" she muttered to herself, taking the letter and nodding her thanks. She found her way to the room and looked around. "Yeah..."

|*Name: Alexis Hemina

|Birthday: 8th of October.

|*Gender: Female

|*Grade: 9th

|*Appearance: I'll draw her.

|*Hot Stuff She is 'Hawt Stuff' but generally, is picked on by other people for her beauty, she is also icky with the boys. And she is somewhat a quiet loner.

|Likes: Rainbows, cherries, animals, sugar and nice people.

|*Dislikes: Blood, nasty people, blackbirds, magpies and earth. She has a slight case of 'Pteronophobia.'

|Special Powers: Alexis is a fallen angel, punished from Zeus for her crimes. She was said to never return, if her black angel wings turned white again. Her powers include flying and healing, and a bit of Archery.

Landon and Cecil were confused as they noticed people getting invitations around them. "I sense hazing," Cecil muttered.

"Oh no! My drama exam! It's starts in five minutes!" Opal groans, running off to her class. "No, no, NO!" She muttered angrily. Finally reaching class, Opal grinned. Drama was her all time favorite class - after swimming.

September 14, AFTERSCHOOL

Iza transformed back into a cat and prepared a new invitation. She heard a student pointing out the cat to his friend, but Iza hissed at him and ran off to find the other girl. How would she know everyone's name? The only way ANYBODY would know her is if they introduced themselves to her. And she would introduce herself too.

Iza ran to a girl who she could feel aura around -- Oh shoot. All she was going to say was: "Meow." She dropped the invitation at the strange girl's feet. She didn't forget to write how to get into the room, though. Ugh, she was too pretty.

Iza quickly transformed in time to hear the bell ring. She ran home with her backpack on her shoulder. Bored, she sat next to her gray cat, Cooper the II, (Cooper the I is Iza herself) and did her homework.

"COOPER, STOP TRYING TO EAT MY HOMEWORK!" Iza yelled playfully. Cooper meowed. And now she needed to get ready for bed.

OOC: I TIME SKIPPED :D

September 15

Cooper nudged Iza awake just in time for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back