Photo
- - - - -

2 waves of music star?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Planetchi248

• planetchi248 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:43 PM ( #1 )

I am going to order a tamagotchi v6 music star, feel the beat. But as I was looking and reading some blogs it said that there were two "waves" of v6 that came out and one of them were very glitchy. I was wondering if v6 feel the beat is one of the tamagotchi's that are very glitchy. Thanks if you guys can help!

Replies

Views

Started

16 Jun 2011

Last Post

26 Jul 2012

phnx0313

• phnx0313 user photo

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:54 AM ( #2 )

Not completely sure, but I think Feel the Beat might be a Wave 1.

To try and help with the "Glitch Fear"... I went through this same question after purchasing my first v6 Star.
I now own both a "Wave 1" and "Wave 2" both with strange features.

My Glam Rock Wave 1 has the reverse (Day/Month) setting, but when parents leave... they take all of the points.

Ironically, my Rock City looks like a Wave 1, but has the (Month/Day) setting of a Wave 2.
Also, First generation parents took half the points when they left.
After that they have taken all the points.

I guess what I am saying is... Try to get which ever design you like for (around 10$) and hope for the best.
~Phnx

Edited by phnx0313, 17 June 2011 - 01:00 AM.

• -EbilKitteh- likes this

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:18 AM ( #3 )

USUALLY (nice story, phnx ;) ) the wave one parents take half the gp, and the second wave takes all of the gp, so I'd reccomend a first wave, but that's me. Some people like a challenge, I guess.

Yellowmoodtama

• yellowmoodtama user photo

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:53 PM ( #4 )

Another "glitch" I guess is that (supposedly) the first wave has less-responsive buttons than the second wave. The second wave (supposedly) fixed this but I'm not sure. I own two first waves and the buttons are horribleeee. :angry: Either way, the differences between the waves are small so you should choose the shell design that you like most.

plnkpenguin

• plnkpenguin user photo

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:16 AM ( #5 )

Another "glitch" I guess is that (supposedly) the first wave has less-responsive buttons than the second wave. The second wave (supposedly) fixed this but I'm not sure. I own two first waves and the buttons are horribleeee. Posted Image Either way, the differences between the waves are small so you should choose the shell design that you like most.

I agree with that... my A button on my first-wave Music Star occasionally plays up and is annoyingly unresponsive.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:12 AM ( #6 )

Please refrain from bumping topics. (If it hasn't been posted in 3 months)