A love RP {Give me all your love}

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Location - A small english speaking town in france.

Form -

Name -

Age - (14-18)

Gender -

Crush - (Cant start with one)

BF/GF - (Cant start with one)

Personality -

History - (Optional)

Looks - (Description please)

Rules -

1. No supernatural

2. Ask me before you make a character below 14 or above 18

3. No godmodding

4. No marey sueing

5. If it does come to you know what fadetoblack or perma ban

6. Common sense

7. No swearing or name calling out of character

8. No swearing in character

9. Tamatalk rules apply

My characters

Name - Matt

Age - 15

Gender - Male

Crush - N/A

BF/GF - N/A

Personality - he is a shy boy but wont say no

History - (i am lazy i will just brig it all up later)

Looks - Brown Curly hair Blue eyes medium sized white skin and black clothes most of the time

Last edited by a moderator:
Name - Rose Le'Monte

Age - 17

Gender - Female ~

Crush - I-I don't know!

BF/GF - None.

Personality - Somewhat outgoing, but very quiet and shy around boys. Once she gets to know them, she opens up.

History - Grew up on a farm, now lives in a small city where she's leaning to be a fashion designer.

Looks - Tall, at 5 foot 8 inches, with black, spiky hair that goes down to her shoulders and blue - grey eyes. Slim, but not anorexic looking.

Theres no plot, and the whole Roleplay is very foggy and all the lead we have is a title.

Would you like to know something. Not all rps need a plot. And if I am correct role-playing is creativity and giving the players the right to make there own decisions. Yes pen and paper role-playing is different. But then hey this Isnt pen and paper. Plus use your imagination!! P.S Plus the name is enough to give you a idea

It's actually not enough. It gives you an idea but no body knows anything about the plot. The plot doesn't have to be grand or long but enough to cover the basics. It often simpl covers where to start.

Setting?(parks,school, specific town, part of town, hospital, prison, asylum etc)

Season?(summer vacation, school, after school winter break)

Type of character(human, half breed, mythical creatures, special powered)

Those are the main ones, it's just to give people an idea of what to start off with or what type of character to use. The roleplay will then of course branch off into new setting and time periods and such.

You were upset no one is joining, this is why. We are not trying to be mean or insulting to hurt your feelings or anything, just offer advice to try and help. Not every roleplay will be a hit, everyone on here has made one that hasn't worked out. However I think this has great potential, everyone loves a good love story, and if you added in some more plot even just to help people have some direction and to keep the roleplay making sense. If you want to know what to do, look at some other role-plays, especially ones that are decently popular thy can help you know what to do ( look at the original post)

I was actually going to add a plot. But some reason I cant edit the original post. And I have been thinking of just copy paste and edit on another topic.

P.S Thanks for the advice. And sorry if I was a little rude.

You can't edit a post that's over a day old. And I do agree with Mystic and Jadieie. I would apply for this RP if it was more literate, had an actual plot, setting, and characters (Who, what, when, where).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back