Mutant Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
So I'm remaking this, but there are a lot of new rules.

After nuclear war, the survivors have been given powers. Because of the radiation, they all move to the second moon of earth, which had been lost from it's orbits eons ago. On this moon, their are two main problems. There are beasts which are vicious and kill anything they see, and a civil war. The civil war is between four teams. The Lunars, who get energy from different moons. The solars, who get power from the sun. The Technos, who gets power from electricity. The last group is the Phsyic, who get powers from other mutants. How will you deal with the beasts... And the war.

Rules:

1. The minimum is 3-4 sentences, you get two warnings, and the third time your banned for the day. 4th time your banned from the RP

2. Have good grammar and spelling. Typos don't apply, but if you don't know how to spell a word, look it up. Use proper capitalization too.

3. Follow all TT rules. Use **** or #*!@ for swears, and appropriate pictures. Keep the romance to PG-13, timeskips exist for a reason.

4. I'll approve you if your character form is good. If I don't, I'll give you constructive criticism and you should try again.

5. Have fun! This forum is all about fun, so don't just RP to RP, only join if you want to. Jokes are always welcome during the RP (appropriate, obviously).

Name:

Appearnce:

Power:

Flaws (Must have at least one):

Clan:

Weapon:

Other:

Name: Ze (Short for Zane) Arthinos

Appearnce:
AnimeBoy.jpg

Power: Cyrokinetic and Umbrakinetic

Flaws: Ze has many flaws. First off, because he has two powers, he can't master either of them, although he is strong, somebody with pure umbrakinesis will overpower him, and somebody with pure cyrokinesis will overpower him. Next, he has a hard time trusting anyone. He will not trust many people, and because of that he makes enemies quickly. Lastly, he is inexperienced with his weapon, and cannot control the amount of energy it has.

Clan: Lunar

Weapon: Sword made out of Indestructible Dry Ice, charged with dark energy. It can't be melted either.

Other: Nope

1127183732_uizzesCalm.jpg

Name: Akira O'Shea

Appearance: Above

Power: Invisibility and is a Mist maker.

Flaws: Akira isn't the best fighter, she is better suited for escaping and sleuth, so she is commonly used as a back up plan.

Clan: Techno.

Weapon: A sword made of mist, but it is incredibly solid and painful. Underneath it is usually pure indestructible crystal, the mist is just to make sure you are caught by surprise.

Other: She joined Techno as she was suffering as being a loner, and the nearest clan was the Techno's. She has been incredibly loyal since.

Ooc: Jadeie is accepted :)

Ze walked down the road to his house. He was tired from fighting with a group of Solars. He disliked fighting, but he would be killed by the Lunar's leader if he didn't fight. Looking up, he noticed it was beginning to get dark. Ze walked in his house and shut the door, locking it. He opened his upstairs window and walked on the roof, as watching the sunset would relax him.

It was not a warm day, even though the sun was still out, it was freezing and extremely windy. Akira's bright green hair flailed around in the wind, the wind went so rough that her eyelashes almost moved in the same pattern as her hair. She wondered why the world was at war.

Ze decided to have some fun. He made a small slide out of ice, and slid down to the sidewalk. He decided to take a walk, so he grabbed some money and went out. The wind blew in his face, the coldness surrounding him. Ze saw a swimming pool, which some Technos were raiding. He turned the water in it into ice shards, blasting it at them. Grinning, he continued to walk.

Akira heard screaming, of innocent people. The screams echoed in her ear, she began to let a tear fall out of her eye. Fighting was wrong, who the hell thought making clans go to war was a bright idea? Obviously, the were dumbasses that everybody followed. The screams continued, she knew where they were from, the public pool not too far from her, she stomped her way up, and saw a boy blasting ice shards at her friends.

"Who the hell do you think you are? These people are innocent you monster! There are children that could be dying from the lack of heat!" She stomped her way up to the boy and began mouthing out words, "M-monster! B-b-.."

Akira began to let a bunch of tears fall down her cheeks, she looked up at the boys.

Name: Onyx Rose

Appearance: https://i.imagehost.org/0355/cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770078-598-450.jpg <---------- Click

Power: Spells. At best when full moon.

Flaws: Onyx often gets bored and can't stand lack of drama. So she makes the drama herself.

Weapon: Bow made of a mix of opal and onyx. She has many different arrows each for different reasons. She uses spells on her arrows depending on use. She has a 99% chance of hitting her target.

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Blair Emerson

Appearnce: Blair

Power: Illusions and Plants

Flaws (Must have at least one): Blair is a master illusionist, they almost seem real though this uses a lot of her energy and it takes at least three hours to regain the energy she has lost.

Clan: Solar

Weapon: Blair usually carries around metal tonfa along with a various amount of small knives for long range attacks. She also occasionally will carry around a sword but not often.

Other: None.

Name: Kagami Nakajima

Appearance:
BlackHairedGirl.jpg

Power: Duplication(s) of herself

Flaws (Must have at least one): Occassionally, Kagami has troubles controlling all of her duplicates, sometimes causing them to swing a sword the wrong way. Also, Kagami can have tends to make fast decisions, a side affect from making such on the battlefield. 

Weapon: Dual Dao Swords, or broadswords, handmade by Kagami herself out of a lightweight, yet durable meteorite. 

Other: None.

Ze looked at her, confused. "They were raiding that pool, tryIng to open the office to steal money..." he told her. "I was just trying to help." Ze explained. "Why are you crying?"

Ooc: You're both accepted.

Onyx walked out of the pool changing rooms amazed to see what she had missed. "So it is true!" She said walking up to Ze. "Any where you go, at least one girl breaks into tears. TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" Onyx shouted overexcited.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You Lunars... You don't realise it, but your hurting the innocents," Akira ran down to the pool and dragged a lifeless baby from the frozen water. "You murderer, this was one of you, a Lunar, it's either the shocked that killed it, or the lack of heat. We Techno's are dying, we need food, we need money to buy things. Everyone is so selfish, they don't think of those dying."

Akira got up and mist came at her hand, "I must protect my friends!"

"I can help. If you want. But your friend would become a lunar in the progress." Onyx offered, guilty.

Blair had been walking when she spotted mist beginning to form and due to her curious nature, she began heading in that direction. "Probably some fight again." She thought a loud as she walked. "Some people just don't know when to stop."

"Oh. Here comes a solar." Onyx was unsure this would mean a friendly chat or a fight. Either way she was ready to grab her bow.

"They're dead," Akira said, "I don't want to destroy God's eye by resurrecting people. And turning this baby into one of you so you guys can kill most of us and rob our food from us again. No."

The mist formed a sword, Akira's special weapon. She held it at her steady and took a few steps back.

"Just as I thought, another fight." Blair groaned as she saw one of the girls use the mist to form a sword. "Oi!" She called out, "Stop this now, their's no need for meaningless violence!" She said though even after speaking those words, she kept a strong grip on the tonfa that she had already been holding.

Grabbing her bow and an arrow, Onyx muttered a harmless sleeping spell and took aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back