If Minecraft Was Real

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaEmoBunnyOnTheMoon

Reaction score
Minecraft is a sandbox game where you mine, craft, and build.

Anyway, Here are the diary entries. BTW, this is for entertainment only.

DAY 1

I was playing Minecraft the other day, and I found out you don't need an axe to cut wood. So I tried it. It wasn't working, but it sure takes a long time to get the wood with hands, so I kept going.

But then I saw blood everywhere. It was dripping all over the place. How am I supposed to make a wooden axe now?

DAY 2

Mining in Minecraft is fun, but not without a pickaxe. You can mine stone with your hands, but it takes a long time and you don't get anything. So I decided that I was going to try.

Unfortunately, my hand started bleeding again, and my wrist got sprained after a particularly hard blow to the stone. I'll try again later.

DAY 3

I told my dad I didn't have a pickaxe OR an axe, so he bought me one of each.

Now I'm mining that stone, and I'm getting stone. WTF! I was supposed to get COBBLESTONE! PLUS, when I mine it, it is supposed to become SMALLER and magically stack into stacks of 64 into my pockets!

DAY 4

My dad told my I'm stupid for trying, so he took my pickaxe away. I'm going to try the wood.

Unfortunately, didn't work very well, and my dad got even angrier when he saw the cuts on his favorite apple tree.

"But I was going to build a ice cottage!" I yelled, but he took away my axe nonetheless.

If you want more, tell me and I'll make more.

This is supposed to be the story of a stupid little girl, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back