Cyber Prison

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipchi

Reaction score
You are just a normal human and one day while minding your own buisness a strange void opened below you...You grab onto the street pavment but your attempt is useless you fall in and become unconsious! You wake up in a room with some other People.Children of your age group.

The room is Filled with Gadget and Electronical equipment... you must find a way to escape but how?

Rules

No killing other RPers

You are allowed spelling mistakes as long as they are accidental and are understandable

No swearing must be covered in **** or @!?*

No one sentance entries

Form

----

Name:

Looks : (Picture or description)

Personality :

Crush : (Can be developed later in the RP)

Other :

We can start when 3 people have joined(not including me).

I will make mine later ( When i know people will join =P )

EDIT: You must be accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Revi Johnson

Looks : 5'9" She has long, wavy, deep brown hair with side bangs. She has light grey and blue eyes. She has large rosey lips and light freckles across the top of her nose and checks. Revi has a small diamond lip pirecing that she plays with when she gets nervous. She has a long and slender body.

Personality : Revi is very shy, but is trusting. She has the tendancey to be logical and when she is scared she recits facts. She is a bookworm. She takes opertunitys given to her and never regrets anything that she has done even if the end result was bad.

Crush : n/a

Other : Revi has always had a hard time making friends so when the troble makers at school began getting close to her she took that as an opertunity to make friends. her best friend gave her the lip piercing on her brithday.

Name:Junior Thomas

Looks : 5'3" He has short spiky hair with red eyes, with point-like pupils like a cat due to vampire inheritance. He has a big nose and rose cheeks. His skin color is peach, a fusion of pale vampire skin, and brown Mexican skin. He has a long, skinny body.

Personality : A bit overconfident. His attitude towards life is like his motto, do the unexpected, though he doesn't do that. He loves books, and since he doesn't have full vampire blood, he can live on without worrying of any temptation of human blood. He also never regrets anything he ever does.

Crush : n/a

Other : As a vampire, he has red eyes, which he hides behind the brown colored contacts that where given for his 4th birthday.

Name: Lumi Nolan

Looks: Lumi has long, straight, navy blue hair that goes down to her waist, and her bangs tend to get in the way of her icy blue eyes. She has thin lips and high cheekbones. She wears an orange bandanna around her neck and a leather jacket that's a little to big for her with a grey shirt underneath. Her blue jeans have holes in the knees, and her sneakers are a little beat up. She's pretty short for her age, being 4'11", and a little stocky too.

Personality: Lumi is extremely ambitious, and she'll give anyone who gets in her way a solid punch in the gut, if possible. Lumi isn't very patient, and she can't tolerate anything that she perceives as immaturity (crying, gossiping, bullying, whining, etc.). She prefers the company of adults (especially the ones that don't think they need to shield her from things people would think she'd be too young for) and doesn't really have any good friends her age. She will do anything for a close friend that doesn't conflict with her own goals. She's not very open with her feelings except to her best friends. She has a secret fondness for toys and plushies, but she doesn't share this with anyone, fearing that she may tarnish her "tough" image.

Crush: Nope

Other: One of Lumi's best friend is a thief who has shown Lumi a few tricks involving pickpocketing and sneaking around... Lumi doesn't always fit in with the right crowd.

Name: Wendy "Zazi" Grant

Looks : Zazi has long, black, silky hair with neon blue, metallic gold, pink, and green highlights, thin streaks of color. Her bangs cover one eye slightly, and she has one neon blue eye, and one metallic gold eye. Both are contacts. Her real eyes are grey. She has a fair complexion. She will always wear either black or neon colors.

Personality : Zazi is intelligent, but will sometimes get mad for no reason and/or forget herself and say mean things. Oh, and also, she is very snarky. She will probably be quick to apologize, but still, her words can hurt. She is very brave, and outgoing. She tries to make friends everywhere she goes. She is sympathetic half of the time, and the other half she's not. For example, if you decided to tell her that your head hurt, she might say "Oh, poor you. C'mon, I'll get you some water." or she might say "Oh, too bad. Sucks to be you. Toughen up, and get over it."

Crush : N/A, as of now.

Other : Has a twin, a brother whos form will be made later on if the gender ratio gets crazy.

(Everyone is accepted!!!, you can start)

Name: Colin Baxter

Looks : Colin has Black hair with a red streak through it, his hair goes down to his eyes and sometimes cant see through it. He has Brown eyes...

Personality : Colin Is very sporty but is also a wizz on the computer and can hack like crazy... though he doesn't.Colin has a very short attention span and usually forgets when he is in a Football match. He is somewhat social...

Crush : N/A

Other : He is the son of the 9th wealthiest Man and Woman in the world

Lumi awoke, her eyes slowly adjusting to the dim light from the surrounding machines. She pulled herself up off the ground and noticed the dull, throbbing pain in the back of her head, which she assumed was from the fall. She gazed up at the ceiling, but didn't see any holes she could of fallen through. Surveying the area, she noticed that there were a few other kids around her age, maybe a little older, who were all unconscious. The person closest to Lumi was a girl who looked rather tall and had brown hair. Lumi nudged her with her foot, saying, "Hey you. Are you awake?"

Junior awoke, seeing computers around him. "Did I land in the ASB Tech club?" He said to himself. He stood up and started walking around. He saw a some teenagers his age. He ignored them. Only one was looking up and he didn't have his contacts on, so he turned around, trying to evade being seen by the girl. He put on the contacts and checked his pockets. His Tamgotchi was where he left it before everything blacked out. He checked, Gozarutchi (Junior Jr) and Kunoitchi (Lisa) where petting their ninja cat, Shadowclaw. He had hacked it to always get a Ninja Family and that they would live like his roommates. It was a bit geeky, but he managed to do it. A speech bubble appeared over them. It read,"What's happening?" He didn't want to, but he answered out loud anyways. "I don't know yet, but I'll find out." Junior walked toward a girl about his age who had black hair with multi-color highlights. He nudged her to see if she was awake, or even alive.

Colin felt a bit dizzy, he looked around and saw a girl talking to another girl that seemed unconsious. "ugghhh are you okay?" "Where are we?"

He then saw all the other people, Children.. they were all asleep or dead?. There was only two sources of light, the Electronics and... a small, cramped hallway. There was no other way out of the room... "Hey we should try to get everyone concious again."

Zazi snapped out of her stupor. "Huh? What? I'm awake, I'm awake! What did I miss?" She said in a hurry. "Oh. Someone poked me. Why on EARTH did you poke me?" She realized what she had said, she was slightly dizzy. "Oh, sorry. I'm Wendy, but you can call me Zazi. I've never liked my real name." She fluffed her long, black hair. Not even waiting for the boy to reply, she said "So, where are we?" She was feeling sleepy again. She moaned, and realized he was probably a bit annoyed. She was like this when she was tired: chatty and annoying.

"Oh, hey Zazi, my Name's Junior, so do you know where we are?" Junior asked. She had talked a lot and hadn't let Junior talk. Junior easily got annoyed by these type of people, but he ignored the thought. He was about to ask something else when his Tamagotchi beeped. A speech bubble appeared over Lisa. This time it read,"Who's she?" Lisa looked jealous, but Junior ignored it and quickly responded, "She's Zazi." The speech bubble changed and said,"Oh." Zazi looked puzzled, but Junior understood why. Her face was like a Who-Talks-To-Machines face. Junior felt awkward and quickly said,"Uh, this, is a...a...a...fine, look I hacked this so it can interact with me okay!" Junior felt enraged, but at his own geekiness.

Lumi decided to leave the girl for now. She noticed that most of the people in the room were awake now, talking to each other and trying to understand their situation. She approached the other girl in the room and asked, "Hey you, didn't you say your name was Zazi or something like that? I'm Lumi."

"Hi all, i'm Colin, Nice to meet ya!" "Uh..., do any of you know whats going on?" Colin looked confused... then he saw the only exit close Shut.

"Wha... now we have no way of getting out!"

Junior stood there, Collin had just told everyone his name, so Junior felt like saying his, and after all, there was no way everyone lived near each other and knew psyco killers that could kill Junior if he got them mad. "Hi everyone, I'm Junior and this is my Tamagotchi," He said out loud. Junior's Tamagotchi beeped, and a speech bubble appeared over Gozarutchi and Kunoitchi. Junior had forgotten, but to talk in public, Junior had put a speaker in the Tamagotchi which made it talk with a kids voice. The Tamagotchi said out loud,"Hi, I'm Junior Jr the Gozarutchi, this is my sister Lisa the Kunoitchi. And this is our pet cat Shadowpelt the Ninjacatchi."

"Oh Cool it talks.... hmm i could hack some stuff into it if you want? Some ninja stars, Nun-chucks all the stuff!" Colin was holding in his fear and masked it with a smile. "Uh So how long are we going to be here?"

"Oh, yeah. Zazi. It's not my real name, but oh well. Nice to meet you, Lumi." She stood up and brushed the dust off of her neon green skirt. "Man, this place is creepy." Her purse was still on her arm. A fluffball of golden fur jumped out. "Oh, sorry Lumi. I hadn't even realized I had my purse. This is Strike." She said, gesturing to her cat. "Get back in there now, OK?" She sighed and layed a hand to her head. "Hey, Lumi, have you had a pounding headache? I mean, the floor is heavily carpeted."

"Thanks Colin, I would really appreciate it," said Junior. Junior Jr. the Gozarutchi screamed out,"THAT WOULD BE REALLY AMAZING!" "Obvious of him," said Lisa the Kunoitchi. But Junior had no time, "Maybe that girl, Zazi or that other girl, what was her name Lumi, or that other girl knows something," Junior thought. He looked around, computers, there were new computers, computers that still weren't in stores, and even really old, but really old computers. He felt like turning one on and sending a message to other people, but he couldn't find the ON Button, so he left it alone and tried to talk to the brown haired girl.

Colin Started kicking the locked door... "It.. won't.... Move!". Colin then moved over to the computers... "I may be able to overwrite the system... oh wait... I need a Power Source... does anyone have a phone or something?"

"I do!" Zazi took out her bejeweled neon colorful iPhone 4 and stared at Colin reluctantly. "I might let you use it if you tell me what you are gonna do." Zazi did not want to lose her precious phone. She stared at it, then back at Colin. Her neon blue eye glittered and her metallic gold eye shimmered.

"Dont worry it just need a little spark to get the computers going" Colin said holding out his hand. "Dont worry its not like its going to blow up... *whispers* hopefully."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back