Heatherclan- A Warrior Cats Fanclan- Remake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
THIS IS A REMAKE!! The old one died, and I'm sorta glad since there are rules I need to clear up. We're starting completely over, and this time, I'm playing leader so as not to have everything get messy again.

You pad into a small clearing filled with rocks and caves. A young beautiful she-cat with a starry pelt pads up to you and says, "You have made your way into the center of our camp.. Not many could do half as much of a task.. You are welcome here to Heatherclan."

~Camp~

"Now that you are here let me show you the camp.. Oh and I am Heartpelt, an ancestor of Heatherclan. She pads next to you and says, "This is the center of the camp, where we live and work to feed the young and old." She smiled and said, Heatherclan's territory is a forest but we also have sand pits and plains and other types of terrain. Also as you can see.. Caves." She looked around and sighed. "I have to return to the skies so farewell.." She fades, leaving you in the center of camp. A live cat comes to greet you..

~Dens~

Leader's den~

A tumble of rocks held together by strong old vines. It is actually rather large and is at the edge of camp.

Medicine cats den~

A cave at the edge of camp with a pool of water around it and stepping stones to the den. It is connected to Starclan and the water glows when Starclan sends a prophecy.

Warriors den~

A large cave in the cliff side of camp. It is dry and warm although is can be cold and wet when it rains or it is leaf bare.

Appretices den~

A smaller cave in the wall cliff side of camp with moss coming from the walls. It has more protection than the warriors den and is soft and warm; although the moss does leak sometimes.

Queens den~

A group of tall bushes with no roof but the apprentices weave tall grass together for the top. It is very cozy after this is done.

Elders den~

A mid sized cave with a cover at the entrance made of willow tree branches. A willow grows above it providing shade and comfort for the elders.

RULES:

Only play up to 5 characters. Please.

ONLY PLAY AN IMPORTANT POSITION SUCH AS LEADER, MEDICINE CAT, MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE AND DEPUTY IF YOU ARE ON AT LEAST ONCE EVERY THREE DAYS. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE ACTIVE IN GENERAL.

ONLY 1 LONER/ROGUE WILL BE ACCEPTED. Last time, we had an issue where 3 people joined as loners, and then got bored since their characters never got to really hang out with all of the people playing cats of the clans. So please, ONLY 1 LONER/ROGUE THIS TIME. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

No Rping other people's charries unless they approve!

No having kits without asking me permission first.

No playing two characters who have crushes on each other. Cute, but unfortunately, this is just you RPing with yourself, and this sort of takes away from the point of interacting with others in an RP.

Keep in mind CATS DIE! So if you have kits, eventually, your cat will have to die, so you can play the kit.

No open characters, AKA characters anybody can play! Except for the occasional rude kittypet, that's it!

Follow Forum Rules!

Literacy please! Two sentence minimum per post, I expect this: Rainpaw padded over to the clearing, and then walked straight to the freshkill pile.

He bent his head down and picked a juicy vole. No: Rainpaw padded to the clearing. He went to the freshkill pile and got a vole.

Keep it fair! No goddmodding.

Kittypets are accepted.

Form must be approved, mainly to approve your power.

No Ultra Powers and names that suggest such (i.e. Astropaw, who can control reality, or Timeknight who can control time)

BANNED POWERS:

Flying (Sorry, this just doesn't work; flying cats are too silly)

All Elements (Pick one!)

All Weather (Pick one!)

Time (Too powerful)

Love (Sorry, but cats cannot all fall head over heels for your charrie!)

Mind Reading (Only allowed on a very slight scale, it can't be super super super)

The same power as someone else (Please be original!)

FORM:

Name:

Description:

Personality:

Mate/crush:

Power wanted:

Other:

Name: Moonstar

Description: Moonstar has a white pelt and one silverish tabby colored foot. He has blue eyes, and a scar just above his nose, which he got in a battle from long ago.

Personality: Moonstar is definitely your typical leader. He is courageous, intelligent, and the type you would want to rely on to take care of you. Unfortunately, as he is not a complete sue, he has faults- he can sometimes make the wrong decision, or over look something and cause pain to an individual cat emotionally.

Mate/crush: None. Until we have any older cats.

Power wanted: Moonstar's power is odd- he can heal cats, and also inflict that same amount of pain on the enemy who hurt the cat who was hurt by the enemy.

Other: Not much else.

Name: Blazepaw

Description: Blazepaw is a dark silver tabby tom with blue eyes. He has no distinct markings other than the black stripe that stretches from his neck to his back.

Personality: Quiet, and rather dignified. He's very polite, although tends to remain silent due to an incident in his past he'd rather not describe. Due to his stoned expression, most cats are frightened of him. Especially when he's battling, because that's when he appears the most threatening. If you do get to know him, you find he's a pretty soft guy with a good heart.

Mate/crush: None yet. Open! :D

Power wanted: Lightning

Other: Nothing else, brother of Sunpaw whose form I shall make later!

Name: Sunpaw

Description: A golden brown tabby tom with one folded ear. He has amber eyes and three small black stripes that stretch from the top of his neck to his head.

Personality: Sunpaw is the opposite of his ever so stoned brother. He's bright, charismatic, athletic and definitely one of those leaderly types. Unfortunately, he can be rash at times and can be a little hard to control if he gets angry.

Mate/crush: None yet, open.

Power wanted: Power of the sun; think fire pretty much.

Other: None.

Last edited by a moderator:
FORM:

Name: Dawnpaw

Description:
cymric-2nd.jpg

Personality: Independent, but also chatty at times. She usually is positive but can be rude at times. Dawnpaw in a rage is a sight to fear. Dawnpaw is eager to learn and help her clan.

Crush: Sunpaw

Power wanted: Teleportation.

Other:

Dawnpaw slowly woke up. Some other cat had been waving their tail over her nose all night. She wasn't a big fan of tails. She always got teased because she had no tail.

Hope this isn't an RP where I get kicked out again.....

Name: Fantasy

Description:
PussyCat.jpg
or
Pink_Kitty_Cat.jpg

Personality: Fantasy is a Shy but (when she shows it) very powerful Cat. She is Flexible and can be very Persuasive. Only a few people like her but she is very proud she is in the Clan.

Mate/Crush: N/A (As of now)

Rank: ? (Please tell me what this is and I will get it done really fast.)

Power wanted: Shape-shifting and/or Speed/Invisibility.

Other: Blah, Blah, Blah. Blabbitty, Blah, Blah!!

O________________O Derp! ~emzz909

(Oh dear, where to start... Well, Emzz, first off, all cats in the warriors series have titles. And ranks. From what I see in your form, as in, the name, appearance, and rank, it appears you have never read the warriors series, which makes me wonder why you applied. Well, go ahead and read the plot of this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_%28novel_series%29 , or go read one of the books. To understand the concept, you'll need to know what the entire concept of the warriors series is, how the clan system works, the like. Sorry, for now, your entire form is rejected. To future applicants, DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE WARRIORS SERIES, OR AT LEAST HAVE A BASIC KNOWLEDGE ON HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS IN WARRIORS.)

Walking out of the apprentice's den, Dawnpaw made her way to the fresh kill pile. She picked up a large shew and bit into it. It looked like most cats were sleeping so she made sure she stayed quiet.

Sunpaw slowly awoke, from a long, dreamless sleep. He arose from his nest, and stretched out before padding out of the apprentice's den to go wait for training to start for the day.

"Good morning, Sunpaw! I thought I was the only one awake." Dawnpaw purred softly. "Do you know if the dawn patrol's back? I heard that another clan tried to take over some of our territory." Dawnpaw asked, before bowing her head embarrassed.

"I dunno if they're back or not. I think they're still out, though." Sunpaw awaited all the other apprentices, in complete boredom.

"Oh. Their usually back by now. I hope their all OK." Dawnpaw bowed her head. "I can't wait 'till the next gathering. Can you?!?" Dawnpaw asked.

Name: Fawnpaw

Description: Fawnpaw is a light creamish-tan kitten with white spots on her back. She is called Fawnpaw because of the white spots. Her eyes are a golden-brown color. On her forehead, there are three streaks of orangey-brown, and on her left front leg is what looks like a slight image of a young fawn running.

Personality: Fawnpaw is very carefree because she uses her Camouflage to hide from predators. Sometimes, she doesn't even need to and just uses her fawn-looking spots to hide beneath a tree. She also lets her emotions control her at times, but she is usually a nice, friendly cat who is willing to fetch food for her partners.

Mate/crush: Don't know yet...

Power wanted: Camouflage

Other: N/A

(Hehe. Runner, I noticed that Moonstar's power is the same as Hotaru's brother from Gakuen Alice :D )

Name: Raspberry

Description: Raspberry is a nice pale silvery grey, with one pinky red Eye and one normal green one, has green collar with red raspberries all over it

Personality: Shy, sweet, and sassy.(Fits her name.) Though she loves her humans, she wonders why nature has been disrupted. Tends to erupt and lose her temper when someone picks on her or anyone she knows, or she is scolded for something she didn't do. However, if none of those things are making her irritated, she is as sweet as her name. :) A heavy sleeper, she can be really lazy also.

Mate/Crush: N/A yet

Power wanted: Speed.

Other: Wants to join one of the clans of the forest, and would like to be a medicine cat apprentice.

"Mrrraow?!?" Asked an irritated Raspberry. "Go away, Raspberry. I'm doing homework" Said Sabrina, Raspberry's owner. Raspberry stalked away. Squeezing through a hole in the backyard fence, she could go into the woods. Now she was headed that direction, but first, to be rid of it, her sharp claws sliced the collar. She loved the feeling of the cool breeze on her sore neck! She experimentally explored the forest, when she caught an unfamiliar scent. Raspberry was leaving Sabrina for good, so the sooner she became used to these new scents, the better. She explored further and found a wide cave that led into a clearing, where the was a series of dens. All of these were full of cats! A white cat with a silver foot stood tall in front of a large den, no doubt that was the leader. Raspberry approached him timidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back