Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:19 PM
Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:26 PM
Edited by Violetchi luv, 19 May 2013 - 02:27 PM.
Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:14 AM
I watched a video, it had loads of "thumbs up if you're watching in 2013!" comments and someone posted "thumbs up if you're watching in 2090!" or something as a joke.
Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:15 PM
Tons of things made me laugh today! I got to spend time with an old friend who has a tendency to make really witty, funny comments about everything. PLUS I got to see ducks and Canadian geese and a swan and they were so cute!
Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:42 AM
I was reading a wikia page on a Happy Tree Friends character (Flaky) and saw a list of stuff she's scared of. It had all of these *compliacted word*phobia things, then I saw "Flippy" (another character). It was kind of out of place on the list so it was randomly funny. Would've been even more funny if it said "Flippyphobia" though.
Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:44 AM
Randomly shooting staples from a stapler at my bed. I've wanted to do that since I watched a cartoon where two characters kept firing staples at each other. Unfortunately, they didn't go very far, but it was still funny for some reason.
Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:03 PM
'dad, dad whats wrong?'
'I ate the bones,,I ate tHE BONES. I ATE THE BOOOONES' CX
Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:33 PM
Sirica:your friend Meta Knight was my mother! XD
Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:22 PM
Bitbook in Tiny Tower. I have at least 20 hilarious things from there, here are some:
- Tiny Tower was voted best virtual building in Avatar monthly magazine!
- Out walking my pet fish.
- I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
- How many bits would a bitizen byte if a bitizen could byte bits? (the answer is: none because I can't think why a bitizen would want to byte bits)
- Never, ever make absolute, unconditional statements.
- The Soda Brewery is hot! (I don't get this joke at all)
- I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
- A photo of me that mysteriously appeared in the "photos" section, AKA the "funny Bitbook things" section
- What is the llama policy in this building?
- What's green and has wheels? Grass, I lied about the wheels...
- Why would anyone want to leave Tiny Tower? (strange, a while ago they were asking how to leave...so I evicted them )
- I want to book a trip to Fiji!
- If we were thinking with portals then we wouldn't need these elevators.
- Good thing it never snows here. (if you're trapped in Tiny Tower then why the purple dolphin would you care if it snows?)
- Looking for an accordian player for our band. Moustache preferred.
- Why was the scarecrow promoted? He was outstanding in his field.
- I think I am coming down with a virus...
- How many times have I said they should open a Comedy Club? (posted right after I built a Comedy Club)
- Buying 1 set of bagpipes, willing to spend around 200 coins.
- I feel like someone is watching over us. (Yes they are - me! )
- Does everyone have such tiny feet? Maybe it's just me... (each bitizen's foot is a pixel)
- A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
- If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0
- Do you think there are sharks in here? I'm afraid of sharks.
Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:46 PM
lol! i got some of those too but i also got:
selling 1 argyle sock
who put tin foil around my entire apartment? not funny guys!
we can finally play Mario Party
the new roommate brad gordon wants to grow corn in the closet!
hello? is this thing on?
Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:45 AM
EDIT: I just saw a TT status that looked almost EXACTLY like a BitBook post! OK, from now on all you will see on my profile is BitBook quotes. XD
Edited by dazzilitchigirl, 28 June 2013 - 02:49 PM.
Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:20 AM
Trapped in phone. Send help.