HOENN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Hoenn.png

So, since all the pokemon RPs have died out, and since nobody ever makes a pokemon RP that takes place in awesome Hoenn, I decided to make one that does take place in Hoenn. Far away from Johto, far, far, farther away from Unova.

The plot is very, very simple. Either play a wild pokemon, or play a trainer. You can start from wherever, as a master trainer, or as a snot nosed rookie.

RULES:

1. Follow teh' forum rules.

2. LINK TO photos. DO NOT POST PHOTOS, as this leads to posts stretching out the page and also making it harder for the page to load. Very, very irritating. SO DO NOT USE THE PHOTO BUTTON. USE THE + LINK BUTTON.

3. Literacy. In other words, I expect proper capitalization in the correct places, punctuation, and good spelling. No chat speak or one sentence posts permitted. In other words, posts cannot be this: Bob: *Goes to the PokeMart* Where are the potions? Also, refrain from typing in larger sizes. This also stretches the page and can be very irritating.

4. Only one legendary a trainer. BANNED LEGENDARIES: Arceus, and all the gen 5 legendaries except Victini.

5. No goddmodding!

6. NO TROLLING.

7. No Gary Sues or Mary Sues. Most people dislike perfect characters. And do not put this in personality: "Shy, brave, friendly, hard to get along with, prideful, sweet, kind, positive, and graceful".

8. Be unique. Try to make characters that have different personalities from other characters.

9. Only two kinds of legendaries each in the entire RP.

10. I MUST ACCEPT YOUR FORM BEFORE YOU BEGIN RP.

11. You get two strikes in this RP. Breaking rules twice will get you kicked out of the RP.

12. We will begin after at least one person is kind enough to join and is accepted.

FORM 4 TRAINERS:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Pokemon:

Crush:

Other(Brief History, Hobbies, Region from, etc):

Form 4 Pokemon:

Name:

Pokemon:

Personality:

Crush:

Other:

Mine:

Form 4 Pokemon:

Name: Sky

Pokemon: Shaymin.

Personality: Outgoing, cool guy type. He would be considered a cool jock if he were a normal human. Carefree, grinning, and athletic, Sky is a totally easy person to get along with. Can be rash at times.

Crush: None.

Other: Has a red gracidea scarf that keeps him in sky form all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Form 4 Pokemon

Name:Victory

Pokemon:Victini

Personality:loves to chill out and relax at times. Usually will help other people and Pokemon

Crush:none

other:eek:ccasionally will be holding a fire gem

FORM 4 TRAINERS:

Name: Josh

Appearance: 5'7, thin, light blue eyes, always wears a white sweat shirt, brown hair, white skin (Kind of pale, actually), otherwise normal feathures of a 14 year old.

Personality: Shy, only wishes to please and portect others

Pokemon: Togipi (Egg), Lucario

Crush: None (Yet :) )

Other(Brief History, Hobbies, Region from, etc): Josh has... sort of an interesting story. FOr lack of better words, he and Lucario are "Connected" by some speritial bond. Because of this, Josh has all of the capibilitys as a Lucario, from endurence, to the ability to sence and control aura. He, unlike most trainers, can actually fight with Lucario if needed. Otherwise, he is quiet and shy.

Name: Ben

Appearance

Look down on attached thumbnails

Personality: Well... He eats like a pig, Most of the time he is possessed by mewtwo. For revenge agianst team rocket Or Mew. he is Big-headed when not under mewtwos control.

Pokemon: Charizard,Dragonite,Pidgeot,Sandslash,Nidoking And MewTwo (Though MewTwo is more a wild Pokemon. He still goes under Ben's command sometimes.)

Crush: None

Other: He is The champion of indigo plateau he has all the Johto and Kanto badges. (He has beat the Gen 1 Champ and the Gen 2 Champ) but he is not the best trainer there is so yeah he has been the indigo plateau Champ Twice but then he is also in a new region. With unknown Pokemon and Unknown trainers. And there is still a long journey ahead of him to Victory Road!!!!

Form 4 Pokemon:

Name: MewTwo

Pokemon: MewTwo

Personality: He is a Vengeful soul. And is willing to bribe those weak With his power.

Other: He is the same MewTwo from the movie. And he is a Companion to ben

(Please tell me if my trainer and mewtwo is over doing it.)

Form 4 Pokemon:

Name: Smokey

Pokemon: Spoink (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spoink_(Pok%C3%A9mon))

Personality: She is fun loving Spoink. She is kind caring haves loads of self-respect and scared of new things

Other: She holds a everstone

Red.jpg

(Please in the future, for your main posts in this RP, try to follow the literacy rule. Otherwise, accepted. And Mewtwo is okay with your trainer, however, like in the games, Mewtwo can be defeated by normal pokemon. Mewtwo can't be like the one from the anime, he can only be the like the one in the games.)

Thank's!!!I

Ben - Gets out of the Ferry and sets foot in lilycove "Now if i travel through route 110. I can reach mauvile city. Then travel through route 117 to verdanturf. I can go for a Rusturf tunnel tour. And move onto Rustboro. Then go down route 104. Reach Petalburg. Move onto Oldale. And rendevous with Professor Birch in little root town!!"

(Okay, little broken up pieces of what should be some big sentences doesn't count as literate.)

Sky was flying through the air with glee. This was his life in a nutshell: Flying through the air. He especially loved Verdanturf Town, where there were huge flower beds, including a gracidea flower bed. He loved to fly low over it and then fly higher back into the air, where he would continue his daily flight around Hoenn.

Form 4 Pokemon:

Name: Ginta

Pokemon: Dragonite

Personality: Ginta is a carefree Pokemon who likes Pecha Berries. She is cocky at times, but can be a great friend. Because of her large size, Ginta is able to take any small Pokemon for a quick ride and doesn't mind at all about it.

Crush: N/A

Other: Despite Ginta's large size, she is very agile and can move at great speeds. She is also Dratini's final stage of evolution, known for it's ability to circle the entire globe in 16 hours. Ginta is a kindhearted Pokemon, leading lost ships in a storm to safety on land. Ginta takes form of an orange dinosaur with wings. She has a scar on her left wing, and it is a memento of the time she rescued a Glameow from a terrifying storm. The storm injured her wing and fell. The storm scratched her wings and some of the wind scratched her body. Luckily, the Glameow was not injured and a trainer, on his way to the gym, found Ginta lying there and helped her. Some of the injuries on Ginta have not yet healed properly, such as her left wing.

Name: Ethan

Appearance: Ethan is a black haired blue eyed guy who is 5'8 and changes his outfit depending on the season, which is either Summer or Winter. Summer, and Winter.

Personality: Ethan is a carefree, easy going guy. He's definitely your typical cool jock, minus the low grades, since Ethan is actually pretty sharp. He can be pretty darn lazy though, which is why he's turned down battles against the strongest, even though he is pretty strong himself. He loves snowboarding, skateboarding and basketball.

Pokemon: Garchomp, Rayquaza, Umbreon, Lantern, Typhlosion, and Metagross.

Crush: N/A.

Other(Brief History, Hobbies, Region from, etc): He's from Johto, but decided to come here. No, even though his name is Ethan, he does not equal Ethan/Gold, the flagship character for G/S/C/HG/SS. He is lazy and although he has all the badges from Johto/Kanto, he refused to try to be the champion. He's actually the current Hoenn champion, but he's so lazy he turns down any requests from people who ask to battle him. And when he does battle them since he gets annoyed enough by persistence, they pretty much just get their butts handed to them.

(This is Hoenn, right? I'm kind of confused, where is Verdanturf Town? I've pretty much memorized all of Hoenn's cities, because of how big of a fan I was of Sapphire, but I even checked the map and I can't find Verdanturf.)

Ginta soared through the air, smiling. On her back was a pouch of Pecha Berries, and sometimes Ginta would find an Oran or Cheri Berry and place it carefully in her bag. Most of the time, she would find a particular spot or dirt and put a few berries there, use her saliva as water for them and they would grow, and she would often harvest them carefully with her teeth, trying not to break the berry because of her large teeth.

Ginta flew around, looking at all the pretty houses and villages when suddenly, she spotted a small, green, animal with red wings flying around and having a good time.

"Hello! Can we play for a bit?" she shouted, hoping the animal - or possibly Pokemon - would not be intimidated by her incredible size.

(Verdanturf Town is directly west of Mauville City. It's like pretty much directly next to Mauville City since the route connecting the two is super short and there's no wild grass)

Sky quickly did a backwards somersault in the air to see who had been speaking to him. Seeing that it looked to be a friendly Dragonite, he went ahead and touched down on the ground. Like he always did, he quickly took a bunch of quick glances around to make sure there were no pokemon catchers hiding in the bushes. Seeing that there were none, he directed his focus back on the Dragonite. Even though the Dragonite was way bigger than him, he wasn't really intimidated. There were lots of legendaries bigger than him, and most of them got along with him just fine. "Sure! What are we gonna play?"

Josh sat quietly under a tree, thinking to himself, as he usally does. Cradled in his arms was the strange egg he had found only the day before. He watched the other children run carefree around the small town, playing kickball and tag. How he wished to be more like them, but the cold truth was that he was not. His previous attemps at making friends and playing sports all eventally lead to failure, due to his shyness. Even when he did get past his shyness, all the townsfolk saw him as an outsider. His power to communicate to Pokemon was his only scorce to make friends. His eyes gazed away from the running children and focused on the egg in his arms. "At least I have you" he muttered to himself, as a lone tear ran down his face. Suddenly, he saw a massive figure fly above him. Confused, he got up, and ran after the object. When it landed, Josh finally got a glimps of the objects face. "A Dragonite? Why dould one of those be flying around here?". Josh crouched behind some tall grass and watched Dragonite closely.

Ginta flew down to the ground as well, looking around, making sure no trainers were around.

"First, let's eat some Berries! Then we can run around super fast from the sugar!" Ginta reached her neck out to her bag of berries, grabbed them with her mouth, and placed it on the floor. Of course, there were some Cheri Berries and Oran Berries, but they were mostly Pecha.

"I only pick the ones I find and also only the ones I like. Sometimes I'll find a unique berry and taste it, but then I end up gobbling up all the berries, whether sour, sweet, spicy, or bitter." Ginta nudged around the berries with her nose. "Oh! an Aspear Berry! I don't like those very much, you can have it." Ginta nudged around a bit more and found an Enigma berry. Feeling greedy, she quickly snatched it and ate it.

"Anyways, if there's any berry you'd like to eat, you can eat it. There are a couple of unique berries, but they're buried in the Pecha, you have to find them."

Ginta started eating a Pecha Berry. It washed down the funny taste of the Enigma Berry.

"Heehee! A Fluffy Berry!"

(Fluffy Berry looks like a dandelion seed floating in the wind.)

Ginta spotted a trainer nearby.

"Careful, there's a trainer nearby! You can always flee, I'll take care of the berries."

"They must have noticed me." thought Josh. Josh closed his eyes, and consentrated his aura twards the pokemon. Once his aura his within the pokemon, he kneeled out from his hideing place, and spoke the message "My name is Josh. I mean no harm.".

Form 4 Pokemon:

Name: Nolle (노래)

Pokemon: Misdreavus

Personality: Nolle likes to play all kinds of pranks. They can vary up to lifting up skirts, or causing mass destruction to a building. She'll make any excuse for playing a prank. She always wants to be alone, and turns down anyone who wants to be her friend. Cold hearted. She usually follows scared Pokemon/Trainers around to feed off their fears.

Other:

(NintenNerd, you is accepted.)

Looking at the berries, Sky grinned. "Man, it's been a long time since I've had berries! I'll take the Cheri Berry. Bon Appetit!" Taking a large bite from the berry, he relished teh' flavor before swallowing. "Mmmm... A Cheri Berry. Pretty spicy, but good otherwise, delicious." He finished eating the rest of the Cheri Berry before commenting, "If you don't mind, I'll take a Pecha Berry too." Not waiting for a reply since he was hungry, he took one and ate it. "Yum! It's almost as sweet as apples, say, have you tried apples before? (Assume human foods exist in the Pokemon World, otherwise, all the humans would be dead lol) Oh, and I'll pass on the Aspear. I absolutely hate bitter flavors." That was when he noticed the trainer in the bushes as well. "Oh great.. A trainer." He quickly began to levitate into the air, when he heard the message suddenly conveyed to him. So he said in Pokemon-speak, "Um, sorry, but I don't want to get tricked like I did by all those other trainers out there. No offense dude, but I've heard that before. "I mean no harm"? That? Well, Unfortunately, I got told that, and I would come down to these humans, and then they would start beaning me with poke balls." He shuddered at one particularly nasty memory.

Ethan was skateboarding down Mauville City while eating a sandwich. He was in a pretty good mood, as he had won quite a bit of money at the Game Corner earlier that day. Garchomp followed him, out of his pokeball, since Garchomp was so darn legit like that.

Form 4 Pokemon:

Name: Pippy

Pokemon: Clefairy

Personality: An absolute blockhead, Pippy is the pokemon no trainer wants. He is stupid, has a giant mouth literally and metaphorically, rude, makes terrible puns, and is extremely lazy. He has some hidden good points to him underneath his stupidity. He loves eating food to the point he is overweight. (If you can figure out where Pippy came from, you win!) He will do just about anything for food. Powerwise, he appears weak, but if he actually tries, he is very, very strong. He actually knocked out Arceus with one Giga Impact.. Amazingly. Otherwise, he always seems to get beat up. Luckily, one of the moves he knows is Rest. Fitting, considering the fact he's so lazy...

Crush: None. Hopefully nobody will ever get him.

Other: Oddly, like Meowth from the pokemon anime, he can for some reason talk to humans. Which is a bad thing since this makes it that humans loathe him more.

Sorry i will try be more literate in the future.

Ben Sits down on a chair in Slateport with his Charizard next to him "Why did I even bother help Mewtwo if all the respect I get is having to travel here and there chasing after Mewtwo and It's dreams. Well anyway i best be on my way." He got up jumped on His bike and rode through the cycling road on route 110 to Mauville city with Charizard trailing behind him.

Ginta placed a handfull of Pecha Berries in her mouth and tied the bag nicely and placed it on her back.

“Here comes Clodagh! I ONLY make friends with the flying. Unless, that is, it is a trainer or a rather friendly Pokemon.”

Pokemon Form:

Name: Clodagh (pronounced Claud-ah)

Pokemon: Drifloon

Personality: Clodagh is a very kind Pokemon and is partners with Ginta. Ginta and Clodagh were both part of the Messenger Express group when working with humans. However, they were still wild and refused to be caught, so they had free choice on what to do. Eventually, they became tired of the job and said their goodbyes, and left. Clodagh is often underestimated because of her squeaky voice, but she is actually quite powerful in battle. She collects shiny items. Sometimes, you will see pieces of gold hidden inside the cloud on her head that she found from rivers. She has an extremely good eye, and that helps her give directions to Ginta, whose eyesight is not as good'

Crush: The Wind :]

Other: Clodagh is very beautiful because of her small, adorable, body. Sometimes small bug Pokemon will ask for a ride and Clodagh will gladly let them rest on her fluffy cloud for a pillow. Sometimes, Clodagh will ask for a shiny item, and they will find glitter from a Cleffa or something and sprinkle it on her head. Sometimes, if you look long enough, you will think you see sparkles coming off of her hearts on her tail. Holds an Everstone to keep the adorable look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back