evolving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chely

Reaction score
When it evoles (sorry if I spelt that wrong) does it go by a number of days till it evoles Thanks chely

yerr.........if i get ur question

but.......... ill try and answer it:

soon as its born it will be the at the baby stage for about 1h..........then it will evolve into the child stage. it will saty like this for 1 day and evolve at the same time as it evolved the day be4 in to a teenager. 3 days after that, it will turn into a adoult. the when its 16 or 11 (depending on what type of type u have(connexion/plus/connection) it will turn into an old tamagotchi......then it will not evolve anymore

Also, u cant cheat and put the time to 11:59 and wait 4 it to grow 1 day older........it has to be a full 24h! and same with pausing.

Hoped i helped

That is what I wanted to know Thank you for the answer Chely

I tried that too and it didn't work, Yesterday it evoled into a teenager, I that is cool

Chely

So does that cheat work. The one where u change the time and u change the dates?

Please reply fast as i have accidentally dropped my tamagotchi and for some reason it reset........

Thanks I never knew that time goes quicker when you pause the game.

Is all that information about when it evolves true for all kinds of tamagotchis? I have a tamagotchi connection and I want to know if that's true for it too.

Could be wrong but I have a friend who is still at school and she used to put hers to sleep at school. As a result the age would go up very quickly and even though it didn't change how soon it evolved, hers died quickly...I think cause of the age. Again not sure if that is right. But that is what we figured.

I dunno, the first day I got my Tama connections I paused it before I went to bed (i didnt know if it was going to wake me up at like 3 am or whatever) i unpaused it when I got to work (6:30 am) and it slept until 9...when it was supposed to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back