Run for it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
In a high security government project the subjects are eager to escape. Each able to transform into a rare animal, they often go by their animal instincts. The government fear they have powers. The government hires hunters the track down their projects if they escape, that is.

Rules:

> Try and cuss out swear words. EG; S**t.

> Don't control others characters, unless they ask you to.

> No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.

> Literacy, people!

> You must be accepted to start.

> Put 'Dragon' in your post if you read the rules.

Hunter Form:

Name:

Age (12+):

Looks:

Crush:

Weapon:

Other:

Project Form:

Name:

Looks:

Looks when Animal:

Type of Animal:

Crush:

Power:

Other:

My Form:

Project Form:

Name: Onyx Rose

Looks:
cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770078-598-450.jpg

Looks when Animal:

caracal.jpg

Type of Animal: Andean Mountain Cat.

Crush: N/A

Power: She is a professional fighter, skilled in every martial art known to man.

She is very flexible due to her small structure, she is good at gymnastics. ( This is more ability than power.)

Other: She loves jellybeans, yogurt and white chocolate and will do anything for some, so her favorite foods are a common use for Onyx bait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyx groaned. She began to write in her diary.

June 26th 2011.

I have tried so hard to escape. I've tried to pick the lock, kick down the door, get out the window............ It's hopeless. I fear I may need need to find others who also want to escape and they can help me escape! Sorry for suck such a short entry........

~ Onyx Rose ~

Onyx got up and went to sleep on her surprisingly comfy dorm bed.

Here I go..

Name: Fantasy Dream

Looks: Really Beautiful. Blonde, Wears a Pink or Purple Tank Top with a Short-Sleeved Jacket, unbottoned everyday. She litterally owns a closet filled with Purple and Pink Tank Tops, and Jackets with Billions of skirts. I'mma get a Picture ASAP.

Looks when Animal: Wears Pink and Turquoise Bow on ear. Again, I'mma get a Picture ASAP.

Type of Animal: Dog, Monkey and Unicorn

Power: Shapeshifting, Flying and Phsychic Abilities. She also can mesmerize people with her beauty and when animal, she uses the ``Puppy eyes`` effect to get people to do things.

Other: N/A

Here I go..

Name: Fantasy Dream

Looks: Really Beautiful. Blonde, Wears a Pink or Purple Tank Top with a Short-Sleeved Jacket, unbottoned everyday. She litterally owns a closet filled with Purple and Pink Tank Tops, and Jackets with Billions of skirts. I'mma get a Picture ASAP.

Looks when Animal: Wears Pink and Turquoise Bow on ear. Again, I'mma get a Picture ASAP.

Type of Animal: Dog, Monkey and Unicorn

Power: Shapeshifting, Flying and Psychic Abilities. She also can mesmerize people with her beauty and when animal, she uses the ``Puppy eyes`` effect to get people to do things.

Other: N/A
First, emzz, I think it would be best if you change your powers to ability to use spells; I mean with that power is endless (that's why I often use it) and you can use the powers you have listed too!

Secondly you can only turn into one animal (unless shapeshifter, using spell etc. etc.) Correct those and you will be accepted!

Project Form:

Name: Ella Wisp

Looks: https://media.photobu.../579471.jpg?o=8

Looks when Animal: https://kenanderson.net/ocelots/ (Very cute as well. :D )

Type of Animal: Ocelot (ENDAGERED! D:<)

Crush:

Power: She has the power to seduce without fail. :) It is extremely useful for just looking at people and then they fall head over heels for her. It works on animals as well, but Ella refuses to use it often except in need.

Other:

Accepted!

Ella danced around her cellar, examining everything possible.

"Eh, what's... THAT?" there was a large crowbar under her bed.

"I could use this." spotting a girl sleeping in her bed, she yelled.

"HEY! Look at this!" she cried, pointing at the crowbar in her hand. "You can escape with this, I think!"

Name: Alys Miller

Looks: Alys' appearance is even more strange than her name. She is very pale, almost as pale as snow. Her icy blue eyes, slightly lavender, tell the story of a lonely girl lost in her thoughts. Her jet-black hair always changes its mind of what direction it wants to go in, and every hair wants to be unique and curl. Alys has her hair in a ponytail and combs it until all the hairs want to become a large S. Alys, when human form, wears a purple and black witch-like dress, and long socks that are purple and white. Although she prefers going without shoes, she wears purple sneakers with black laces.

Looks when Animal: Alys takes form of a small tiger mixed with an ocelot. Her eyes are a bronzey brown and her fur is striped brown on her golden fur.

Type of Animal: Tiger mix [ocelot]

Power: Cuteness! [making people go, aww, how cute, poor thing]

Name: Alys Miller

Looks: Alys' appearance is even more strange than her name. She is very pale, almost as pale as snow. Her icy blue eyes, slightly lavender, tell the story of a lonely girl lost in her thoughts. Her jet-black hair always changes its mind of what direction it wants to go in, and every hair wants to be unique and curl. Alys has her hair in a ponytail and combs it until all the hairs want to become a large S. Alys, when human form, wears a purple and black witch-like dress, and long socks that are purple and white. Although she prefers going without shoes, she wears purple sneakers with black laces.

Looks when Animal: Alys takes form of a small tiger mixed with an ocelot. Her eyes are a bronzey brown and her fur is striped brown on her golden fur.

Type of Animal: Tiger mix [ocelot]

Power: Cuteness! [making people go, aww, how cute, poor thing]
Accepted.

"Oh is this your room, sorry. And those windows are bullet proof. Have you ever thought of escaping?"

Hey, nobody's being a hunter, so... Dragon! Did anyone else catch that? That one rule? I did! That means I'm special not really.

Hunter Form:

Name: Brooke "Swift" Patterson (she hates her first name and prefers to be called Swift)

Looks: Swift has fairly short, curly hair, which is purple in hue. She has deep blue eyes and a plain face. She dresses fairly simple, preferring function over form. Her typical attire consists of a dark blue button-down shirt, a pair of jeans, some plain athletic shoes, and a holster containing the multitude of gadgets and other things she keeps on her person.

Crush: Swift doesn't care much for romance.

Weapon: Swift primarily uses a tranquilizer gun to disable her opponents, though she is able to fight unarmed as well.

Other: Swift carries the following in her belt: a smart phone, a two-way radio (she uses it to communicate with her boss), her tranquilizer gun and darts, a pair of binoculars, and some peppermints.

Swift entered the lounge room. Only a few security personnel were in the room, and they were too involved in a conversation to pay any attention to her. Swift wasn't interested in them anyways, as the refrigerator in the corner of the room beckoned to her. Swift slept through her alarm that morning and as a consequence she had missed breakfast. She opened the door and rummaged through the contents, looking for the paper bag that contained her lunch. She found it and took a seat at the table in the middle of the room and took out the sandwich inside the bag. As she took a bite she hoped that none of the projects would escape and interrupt her lunch break.

Onyx crawled to the hunters' lounge. She hoped one of the hunters had any yogurt covered jelly beans.

Project Form:

Name: Richard "Ricky" Kim

Looks: This, but with blue eyes and without the headphones.

Looks when Animal: Here

Type of Animal: Axolotl

Crush: None

Power: "Silhouette Check". Can identity people or things by looking at their silhouettes. Can include shadows and in artwork.

Other: Dragon.

((Wow I haven't seen an RP like this one in ages! I suppose I could have a bit of fun with this... Though I really don't need any more rps... But it will get my muse flowing... Ugh. I'll just join I'll do one of projects first, more my thing. I can do a hunter if needed, though. I will help on evening out the genders though. I got a thing for character design. Also I would love is someone could describe the setting a wee bit better for me, please? o3o I'll just post the form now... I talk type to much... Also, I wish I was using the username AutumnDragon when I joined this forum so I could be clever. But noo, I joined TT before I started using that username. :U PSH Also, I had a bit too much fun with this character, so I have a more normal character as a back-up.))

Name: Emil Chimera

Looks: Emil stands proud at 5'11" and weighs in at around 150 pounds. He has rather messy hair golden brown that stops at just about his shoulders. He has a rather young boyish look to him, despite his height, and has dark brown eyes in contrast to his hair. He dresses rather plainly, if one leaves his messenger bag out of consideration, usually sporting some kind of graphic or text tee and some jeans.No color, sorry. And I have no idea what happened to his hands.

Looks when Animal: A typical brown rabbit. With horns. Oh my.Pic

Type of Animal: Jackalope, of course!

Crush: Not looking for anyone at the moment but he swings both ways, if you know what I mean.

Power: He can run fast and can heal people's wounds by touching the hurt area for a period of time depending on how hurt (paper cuts take less time than broken bones.) The only catch is that he can't heal himself.

Other: He's rather boastful and a bit full of himself. He is easily startled/frightened but will never admit it. Emil is also a self-titled Cryptozoologist, and loves any kind of strange, unknown, mythical, and mysterious creature. Including himself.

Both accepted! (The setting is a government place where they find these kids with the ability to turn into an animal... They have hunters for if the projects try to escape. It's in a modern setting and the place is near Landon.)

((I meant more like where everyone is... Because... Like people are talking about rooms and stuff and usually in these kinds of RPs people are in cages and the lab was never really described... Like, do the characters have designated areas to roam about, such as a cafeteria? Do the rooms come with showers and toilets? Do keepers give them food and water like inmates or animals? Do-nevermind I'll shush now and work on something. andholycrapIneverinkedEmilsmessengerbagwhatI may need to update that art. O_O))

Emil was currently tangled up in a thin blanket on his bed. Literally, he happened to wake up from a nasty nightmare only to find himself unable to get out of his own blanket. He wriggled and thrashed about until he fell off the bed with a loud thud and a rather effeminate shriek of terror. Although he may have thoroughly embarrassed himself, providing if someone happened to see, he did succeed in getting himself untangled from his blanket prison. He quickly stood up and brushed himself off, looking around. He decided to get dressed next. Makes sense considering he went to bed in naught but his underpants. Conveniently, there was a couple pairs of pants and some t-shirts lying around on the ground. He made a face in disgust at the thought of having to wear some of his carelessly-placed laundry, but he has yet to figure out who to give it to to wash, or where he should wash it himself. Now that that he was dressed, he was rather unsure of what exactly to do next. So he grabbed his bag and jumped onto his bed, rummaging through the very few things that were found in there in hopes of some amusement. There were various stacks sticky notes that he ignored, a book on cryptozoology that he placed next to him, multitudes of writing supplies that he also ignored, and a peppermint stick he wasn't too sure where or how it came into his possession that he promptly popped into his mouth. He set his bag next to his bed and grabbed his book and started to thumb through it. It was a book he had read many times before, one could tell from the doodle-covered sticky notes that were practically falling out of the book, but he flipped to the few pages that were on his favorite ctyptid: the mighty Jackalope! It made him smile to see and think of how special he was, conceited as he was. Though, the peppermint also helped bring a smile to his face, it was a lovely surprise indeed. But even after reading his favorite part of his book he still felt a familiar emotion gnawing at the back of his head.

"I'm so BORED!"

Ricky got up from his bed and walked towards the narrow window on the door. He was entertaining himself by looking at the shadows of the hunters that were walking by. He whispered the names of each hunter to himself. Janice P., Luke Fafed, and a few others were names that he said to himself. Eventually, he got bored, and decided to sleep for a while more. He was lifting the blanket over his body and closed his eyes. "One day, I will escape from this wasteland," he thought to himself.

Swift noticed Onyx in the lounge room. Swift had only started working at the facility two weeks ago and she didn't recognize all the hunters and projects by name, but to Swift this girl looked too young to be a hunter. Swift approached her and said, "Excuse me, is there something you need?"

((Yeah, I don't really know how the facility is set up either. I'd like to see a description of the rooms and stuff, it'd be super-duper helpful.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back