4th of July Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLove754

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I was very suprised not to see one of there not already planned, so I decided that, well, there should be one!

As the name suggests, the hatch starts on July 4th at noon. Any version can join, and anyone can enter any number of tamagotchi's. My goal is to have one of each kind of tamagotchi in the hatch.

Pictures are recomended, but are not nessisary by any means.

I plan on hatching my Morino, Genji, Angel, and possably P2, but they might not all get to the hatch. I may also hatch a V4, but that is as of now undetermined.

See you all in little over a week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will hatch V4.5 if I can get batteries in time. If not, then Tama-Go.

i could do it. i will check my planner. oh its on a monday ok. um i will try my hardst to do this hatch.

I will join with meh v4.5 and Tama GO! :D and i wont be able to add pics. SRRY! :(

I'm assuming I won't have work (not sure about class) but I'll see about hatching something. Not sure what, though.

Ill join with my green p1.

4HW2R.jpg

I got my egg

t2GF9.jpg

He hatched! He's a boy!

Hatching time!

I couldn't get batteries for my V4.5, so I put the batteries in my Tama-Go and selected "Reset". After that, I was asked to put in the date, time, and my birthday.

2mrs1e9.jpg

Then my name...

9rh9au.jpg

After that, I was greeted by an egg

fu2p04.jpg

It hatched, and it was a girl!

2r5rhxf.jpg

I feed her and played games with her. She also got sick once as of this post.

EDIT: She now evolved into Belltchi!

I actually ended up hatching a non-tamagotchi v-pet today. I don't know if you guys want me to post about that...

I decided to hatch both of my Angels. :D I put batteries in at 11:45 A.M. Here's how they look at the beginning:

d2d6d7d5.jpg
d29539c3.jpg

Here they are in the second stage as Obaketchi 2:

b1b9b117.jpg

At about 12:55 P.M., they changed into Maruten. More pics!

f109dd34.jpg
93d8341d.jpg

I think I'll try to get Takoten, the unhealthy teen.

I actually ended up hatching a non-tamagotchi v-pet today. I don't know if you guys want me to post about that...

The creator of this thread hasn't been online for a while, and I don't know when he'll be back online to reply, but I'm okay with it.

Belltchi evolved into Shelltchi a few hours ago.
Belltchi and Shelltchi. Haha rhymes. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I didn't fill the TP/AP at all for my Angel Tamas. I fed them once, only filling two hearts, and I won the game only once, filling one heart. I let them sleep with the lights on during the night.

Today, I fed them twice, once filling two hearts and once filling one heart. I filled the happy meter to one heart by playing the game. Each time, I waited for them to call me a few times before I filled any hearts. At 12:55 P.M. today, both of mine turned into Takoten. Goal #1 accomplished!

980ed96f.jpg

Right after they changed, I filled the TP/AP to 38 for both. I filled the happy and hungry meters to 3 hearts. I'll only be filling hearts after they call me, and I'm going to try to keep the TP/AP at 36-38. Hopefully, I'll get Taraten, which is the medium care adult. If that works, I'll try to get the secret characters. :)

Edit:

They were asking for a praise. I didn't praise them though. :p

7842bd57.jpg

Shelltchi evolved into Chamametchi today.

dokh9w.jpg

2d6xwl.jpg

We went to TamaTown to log her in the character screen and bought Chamametchi Outfit 2

And also, a group hatch picture (Even though it's only two people).

ou8jt2.jpg

^I didn't know Chamametchi was an adult on the Tama-Go. :eek: Cute picture by the way.

Mine changed into Taraten today. I'll be trying to get the secret characters that come from Taraten, which are Sabotenshi (Cactus Angel) and the Smiling Angel.

3e934934.jpg

I got the secret characters!

364657ff.jpg
f0b0a679.jpg

Here's how I did it: I didn't feed my Angels any candy or praise them, so the AP/TP wouldn't go up. I only fed and played games with them after they called, and I only filled the meters up to two hearts. Today at 1:55 P.M, exactly 48 hours after they evolved into Taraten, my Angels evolved into the secret characters.

OMG i forgot!! Anyway i wound up picking my music star. It hached into a boy!! Je got a train and drums...

Later theat day the Pre-school teacher gave him a toy it was a dinosour (idk if i spelled that corretly) ya nothing big has been pased 4 a wile...

Today, Chamametchi was the legible age to marry, so I went to the door icon and went to the Date Place.

11c78jr.jpg

She met a Wooltchi, a Tarakotchi, and another Wooltchi.

2nv6su9.jpg

So we decided on the second Wooltchi.

2e2ea2r.jpg

And they became a happy family. The end.

256e7b7.jpg

Oh, since it doesn't say it's one second generation, it doesn't mean I'm out of the hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back