~lUcKy☆StAr~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
This is based off the manga/anime Lucky Star! It would help if you have read the series, since this gives you a good idea of character relations and personalities. If you didn't read the series, then here's the summary:

Lucky Star takes place in a Japanese high school, where the awesome main cast of characters (All girls, although I guess a few guys wouldn't hurt) attend. It's a slice of life manga, so the manga mainly progresses with the characters always discussing something seemingly pointless yet realistic, such as how to eat a chocolate cream horn correctly.

Read manga here: https://www.mangareader.net/471-28906-1/lucky-star/chapter-1.html

So this RP will pass similarly, a slice of life style RP.

You may play any character from the series. :3 It's a first come first serve service. If you don't apply first, someone else may take your character. Although this will probably die so it doesn't matter.

BTW, if you are not sure about some parts of a character you may want to play, use wikipedia. BUT DO NOT COPY PASTE WIKIPEDIA CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS into your form. I've had this happen in an RP before and it was a facepalm moment.

P.S. This is good: https://luckystar.wikia.com/wiki/Lucky_Star_Wiki

RULES:

Literacy. Sorry, but I'm not being so sweet about this anymore. It's three good lengthened sentences a post, good punctuation, good spelling, and good grammar. Absolutely no all lowercase posts permitted.

If you are playing a character from the series, try your best to KEEP THEM IN CHARACTER. Do not play Konata and make her into a super hard working girl. She isn't.

Follow all forum rules.

Don't apply if you are just gonna leave. This is quite irritating when people apply for an RP and never come back.

While I am perfectly fine with you playing more than one Lucky Star character, it's not allowed for you to play two characters both from the main circle of characters in Lucky Star (Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa, and Miyuki). So while it's okay to play say, Asano and Konata, it's not okay for you to play both Kagami and Konata.

Keep in mind this takes place in Japan. So no having characters eating Pop-tarts casually cuz Pop Tarts are not sold in Japan. Trust me, I've been there.

If you're playing a made up character, no perfect characters, please.

Have lots of fun. :3

I must accept form before we begin RP.

EDIT: One more thing; if you are not active for a week and a half and are playing a character from the series, I will delete you, and anybody is allowed to claim your character. If you are going on vacation or know your wifi is gonna go out or something, tell me in advance.

FORM:

Name:

Age(For the main part, it has to be 16 or 17. Unless you play Konata's dad or the teachers):

Personality:

Looks (Image only if playing charrie from series):

Other:

I'll make mine if someone actually joins which means this didn't die. I claim dibs on Misao btw :3 But I don't want to make a form if nobody joins. Which will likely be the case, as nobody seems to like Lucky Star anymore T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
I might join, but I want to see someone else join, dibs on Kagami if I do.

(^Accepted cuz' I'm desperate for members. But try to have capitalization used during actual RP posts, as to follow the literacy rule.)

Name: Misao Kusakabe

Age(For the main part, it has to be 16 or 17. Unless you play Konata's dad or the teachers): 17

Personality: Misao is an energetic dummy. While she is athletic since she's in track and field club, she is lazy and despises studying. She is quite forgetful, as she always seems to forget something for school. Misao absolutely loves to eat. Food is her favorite thing. She's almost always eating something.

Looks (Image only if playing charrie from series): Misao

Other: PUDDDINNNGGG

Name: Hiyori Tamura

Age(For the main part, it has to be 16 or 17. Unless you play Konata's dad or the teachers): 16

Personality: A geek like Konata. Her hobby is to draw doujinshi (self-published manga) and she sometimes draws art using Yutaka and Minami as models

Looks (Image only if playing charrie from series): Hiyori

(^Accepted. Since we actually have enough people, I guess we can begin.)

While walking to school, Misao found herself getting very hungry. The smell coming out of a gyudon (Beef bowl) shop lured her straight into the doors of the shop, where she purchased a bowl. "I'll take this to school, and eat it for lunch~" Misao happily walked out of the shop, humming and smiling. She finally reached school about five minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back