Photo
- - - - -

Pokemon virtual pet question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

graficks

• graficks user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:06 AM ( #1 )

I found this Pokemon virtual pet at a hobby shop last night - but don't know a darn thing about it. It's my first "non-Tamagotchi" virtual pet and I just had to have it - but have no idea how it works, if it's hard to play due to the Japanese-only language barrier, and so on.

Does anyone have experience with this virtual pet? Should I open and play? Is it a rare collectors item? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Posted Image

Replies

Views

Started

28 Jun 2011

Last Post

08 Jul 2011

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:17 AM ( #2 )

Oh the "Tamago No Manaphy" I believe that is what it is called. I know a user on ebay who was trying to sell one. I also know a few points on it.

If you open it up and play with it... Read the link at the bottom it is quite informative, unlike what I just posted/deleted... I wanted to get one a while ago, but never ended up perchasing one. I'm not 100% sure what it is directly but I don't think you'd have an issue playing with it. I hear the Manaphy is very cute... It might follow the movie, it might not...

I believe its sorta rare. I don't see it too often on the internet. Most people say its a really interesting game.

Tama-Zone User Explaination

Edited by SailorRosette, 28 June 2011 - 09:27 AM.

Inmyroomreb

• inmyroomreb user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:25 AM ( #3 )

If you play with this, you should log about it so I can read it. :]