What is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humm. That IS interesting. Unfortunatly, I have no idea. I would look at the "Magical Girl" Animes. Look up digital pets from the year posted on it. Search the discription and such. I would love to search this up myself.

I wonder who bought it... Right now it kinda reminds me of Pita-Ten or Ojamajo Doremi... But they both were not out at that point... Even maybe Himistu No Aiko Chan... But I haven't watched that but It has been around for a rather long time though.

It was def. made by BanDai, but not a tama... Can anyone read what it says at the back? (if it will be any use)

It was def. made by BanDai, but not a tama... Can anyone read what it says at the back? (if it will be any use)
looks like what is on the back is :Bandia 1998, Made in China and the Japanese on the battery compartment appears to be talking about the battery. The what looks like some kinda serial number I think is: o (might be Q) N-A S.TA.T

It's really hard to make out if some of the letters in other parts are Japanese or English. o_O

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back