Shinjite-iru no Mirakuru romansu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
It's 21st century Tokyo. The city is in chaos, all the villains ever introduced have been revived, and they're not too happy about being defeated. So, they became evil again and teamed up. That means, The Dark Kingdom, Alan and Ann, Dark Moon Clan, Death Busters, Amazon Trio, Amazon Quartet and Galaxia and the Sailor Animates are all back.

Your duty? To defeat evil and return Tokyo to peace.

How? Well, you can transform into a Sailor Senshi, using a transformation item.

I hope I explai- oh wait. The senshi are normally divided into groups, apparently. There are Serenity (Moon/Usagi), Mercury (Ami Mizuno), Mars (Rei Hino), Jupiter (Makoto Kino) and Venus (Minako Aino). The outer senshi are -stifles giggle- Uranus (Haruka Ten'oh), Neptune (Michuru Kaioh), Pluto (Setsuna Meioh) and Saturn (Hotaru Tomoe). Then there's the stalights, Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Maker and Sailor Star Healer (please note that they are women who are disguised as men on earth and when transformed, turn to females. Also take note that Uranus and Neptune are in a homosexual relationship, so are Zoisite and Kunzite from the Dark Kingdom Fisheye is also gay, and normally crossdresses as a woman to seduce his targets). There is also Chibiusa, but I kinda hate her.

RULES:

You can't be in your silver millenium forms. You must be a civillian that transforms into a senshi

TT rules apply

LITERATE

Limit of 4 chars, villians and senshi (you can be luna or artemis, or Tuxedo Kamen/mamoru)

You can use your own senshi/villain (coming later)

Romance is allowed, PG-13, you can make it between villains, villains and senshi (in a forbidden way. Also, if you decide to do this, I'd like Senshi/Shitennou, although others are alright. You can use the basic SenshiShitennou [MarsxJadeite, JupiterxNephrite, MercuryxZoisite and VenusxKunzite although the latter may be impossible] although pairs like JadeitexVenus and stuff is allowed.)

If you fail to follow these rules, you will be given 2 warnings. If you fail to heed them, you will get kicked.

The powers you cannot take are Love and justice (Moon), Fire (mars), Ice/water (mercury), Lighting (jupiter), love & beauty (venus), death and rebirth (saturn), time and space (pluto), flight (uranus), sea/ocean (neptune). Try powers like 'Air', Light', that stuff ;)

Please take this guide when creating your own senshi please

FORM:

Character (senshi)

Name:

Which senshi?:

Looks-

Civillian:

Senshi:

Personality:

Bio(opt):

Other:

Made up senshi:

Name:

Senshi name (cannot be a planet, try something like 'death star') :

Colors on sailor uniform-

Main (Skirt, collar, choker, shoes and accesories):

Secondary (bows):

Third color (opt, sometimes back bow):

Power (eg light, earth, blah blah):

Personality:

Looks:

Bio(opt):

Other:

VILLAINS (from the anime, not made up):

Name:

What group? (E.G Dark kingdom, animates, amazon trio):

Looks:

Personality:

Bio (opt):

Other:

That's all for now, make my form later ;)

-also, I call dibs on Jupiter xD -

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Makoto Kino

Which senshi?: Sailor Jupiter

Looks-

Civillian: LAWL

Senshi: derp

Personality: Makoto is a tall, strong, orphan girl that everyone is afraid of. She is quite boyish and everyone is afraid she'll hurt them. She is quite gentle and girly, with hobbies including flower arranging and cooking. She will fight to protect people and is the brawn of the inner senshi.

Bio(opt):No.

Name: Jadeite

What group?: Dark Kingdom

Looks: tacos.

Personality: Jadeite is a proud, arrogant young man, who will do anything to please his Queen Beryl. He is notably sexist against Females, often remarking how they don't match up to his power.

Bio (opt): --

Other: No

Name: Rei Hino

Which senshi?: Sailor Mars

Looks-

Civilian: Clickie

Senshi: CLICK!

Personality: Rei is cautious and doesn't trust others easily. She has a low opinion of all boys. She is very modest and is a great friend. Only when she gives her trust, that is.

Bio(opt):

(I'd appreciate it if someone was Sailor Moon xD )

Makoto sighed, looking around the game crown arcade. She missed fighting as a sailor senshi, fighting to protect their princess. A blonde haired man looked at her in concern. "Mako-chan, are you alright?" he asks. Makoto waves him off. "I'm fine Motoki. I-I just need to think" I mutter. He nods. "Hai"

Jadeite wringed his hands, glaring at the city. "I'll have my revenge, Sailor Senshi. You are the reason I died in the first place" he grumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back