The Seven Orbs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zacksims123

Lifetime Angelgotchi x2
Reaction score
Hello, all who are interested in an Adventure RP. This story takes place in a faraway land known as Almendrosa. You have heard a legend about orbs that can grant you magical power. You have no idea if the legend is true, but if it is, then you want to search for them. However, the land of Almendrosa is overrun by horrible monsters and evil creatures. Make friends with people to have them help you. It is your story now...

Fill out this form to be accepted.

Name:

Species (Human, Elf, Half-Dragon):

Weapon (Sword, Daggers, Staff, Axe, Bow):

Element (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, Dark, Light):

Personality:

Looks:

Dislikes:

Strength (1-10):

Magical Power (with no orb):

Try to balance the species a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Cody

Species: Human

Weapon: Sword

Element: Lightning

Personality: Enegetic, is able to make friends easily.

Looks: Blond, long hair. Blue eyes. Wears a red scarf, an open black leather jacket, and a white t-shirt. Blue jeans.

Dislikes: Evil, boringness, the dark.

Strength: 9

Magical Power: 3

Cody walked outside to take a walk around town. There were lots of merchants about.

"How should I get started to look for these things...?"

Name: Khaomes Argnero

Species: Elf

Weapon: Staff

Element: Earth

Personality: Khaomes is highly fickle and easily bored. He's always trying new things to stave off his boredom, but he loses interest in such things after a couple of weeks or so. He has little patience and likes to rush everything. When he talks, he stumbles over words constantly from speaking quickly. He also tends to be forgetful, as he never takes the time to memorize things. He rarely forms lasting relationships with other people, but he really enjoys socializing.

Looks: He has copper colored skin, steel-gray hair, and silvery eyes. He recently tried to cut his own hair, so it looks choppy and uneven. It's shoulder length and he styles it in different ways depending on his mood. He wears a pair of spectacles with silver frames. He wears a reddish-orange long coat that goes down to his knees and has silver colored buttons. Underneath he wears a plain black shirt and brown cargo pants. His boots are brown with silver buckles.

Dislikes: Stability, boredom, small children

Strength: 2

Magical Power: 8

Cody was looking around for someone who might know a thing or two about magical objects when he saw Khaomes, the town grump. At least, that's what 7-year-olds called him.

"Oh, well, I need some help I guess..." Cody said under his breath.

"Uh, Khaomes?" he asked cautiously.

Name: Silver 'Silly' Urchin.

Species: Part-Mermaid.

Weapon: Wishing Wand.

Element: Water.

Personality: Silver is a corrupted girl, she seems very strange and somewhat evil to others. She was raised by darkness, in a cold and dark room until she busted out. She saw things, that destroyed her innocence and drove her insane. She never has talked t anyone, and everyone avoids her. But inside deeply, she wants a friend a 'mother figure'. Someone she can trust, and run to for protection and tell them anything. Silver acts like a 6 year old, due to the fact she never was schooled, or had a proper childhood. Silver has moments, where she just wants to murder someone. She'll try to kill them with her 'claws' as she has never once her fingernails. she has a mindless obsession with strawberries.

Looks: Silver has blonde with dark brown streaks scattered everywhere. Her brown eyes doesn't mix well with her pale skin, occasionally, if someone looks at her neck hard enough, they would see mini gills on each side, they are also on the side of her back.

Dislikes: Lemons, darkness and Winter.

Strength: 3

Magical Power: 9

Last edited by a moderator:
Khaomes noticed this boy who was talking to him wasn't anyone he knew. A friendly smile appeared on his face and said, "Oh, hello there, I'm Khao-- Wait, you knew that, sorry. So what's your name, boy?"

"You wouldn't happen to know about these magical orbs that grant you great power, you being a wizard and all, would you?"

Khaomes was slightly irked that this boy never told him his name, but was slightly intrigued that he brought up the subject of his current obsession. "Oh, funny you should mention that, nameless stranger boy! I've been doing some research on these orbs. I was going to head for the library to do a bit more research about them, but that librarian is a raging she-demon and I'm a bit nervous about heading there by myself."

Name: Saria Forestt

Species (Human, Elf, Half-Dragon): Elf (Forestian Elf)

Weapon (Sword, Daggers, Staff, Axe, Bow): Bow (Made of cursed violin wood) Arrows made of Crying Obsidian

Element (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, Dark, Light): Earth

Personality: Saria is rather shy, however, she puts others in front of herself and always does things without being asked, and often lets her mind control her and doesn't really like to be rational. She can start to be aggressive if someone hurts her friends and will attack until they apologize. She likes to stalk people, too.

Looks: Saria has long, green, wild hair and pale skin. Her brown clothes are rather small and tattered, although she never bothers to get new clothes. She has a small skirt made of magic leaves that never wilt.

Dislikes: Cruelty, Noise

Strength (1-10): 1

Magical Power (with no orb): 9

Saria stared at a boy. She knew he didn't like small children, she just knew, and she suddenly slipped and screamed, just a little bit. Still hiding behind the tree, she climbed it and watched, her green hair blending in with the leaves, her skirt blowing gently in the wind.

Silly plucked innocent strands of grass from the earth - ending their life. It was quite a stress relief, imagining them screaming and begging for mercy. Her fingernails we're covered in dirt, so she needed to wash them shiny. Silly wasn't finicky - she just uses dirt as an excuse to jump into cool water.

Name: Kaida Tass

Species: Half-Dragon

Weapon: Broadswords

Element: Fire

Personality: Kaida is a quiet, but trustworthy girl once you win her heart. She believes in the philosophy, "An eye for an eye," so if she finds out you're an absolutely sleazebag, she'll pull a dirty trick on you. She can get angrily easily, but she is truly loving and loyal to her friends and late family. Once she has decided to trust you, you can be her friend forever. Despite her toughened exterior, she loves to help people. She is unconfident in her looks and finds herself a gruesome beast, thus she does not venture out into town much.    

Looks: Kaida has stick straight black hair and pale skin with silver eyes that seem to flash red when she's angry. She could be pretty, if she were a human. But, on her back there are two beastly wings of a dragon, and a dangerous, lashing tail. She has fangs and retractable claws instead of normal teeth and nails. She always keeps her broadswords sheathed on her back

Likes: The open sky, natural beauty/nature, seeing people smile

Dislikes: People staring at her, confined spaces, obnoxiously loud noises

Strength (1-10): 7

Magical Power (with no orb): 4

Last edited:
Saria heard a scream of some grass.

"It's coming from there," she whispered, and shot the girl with her arrow and hid quietly. Her brown clothes camouflaged with the tree trunk, but her hair was slightly out of place, so she climbed the tree higher and hid with her leaf-green arrow.

"Don't hurt me, please, not the grass either," she whispered again, shooting another arrow.

"No more, please."

Silly looked at the wound on her body, she plucked the arrow from her skin. Surprisingly - she didn't seem angry nor sad. Silly just used her insane laugh and smiled cruelly.

"I won't hurt you, but I think you owe me. Let me take care of that!" Silly chuckled and ran to Saria - ripping skin off and placing it on her wound, "we're even."

"..." Saria looked at the strange girl, and looked back down on the skin.

"... I'll heal, she mumbled, jumping off the tree.

"..." Nothing.

"..." Nothing again.

"Bye." Something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back