- - - - -

Saddest animes?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• sakuranboy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:22 PM ( #18 )

You see, the thing about Clannad is that its humor is just too funny. I die laughing from it, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, it does have its sad parts and I think I did shed a tear in one episode of the After Story, but its humor kills the sadness.

Edited by Sakuranboy, 23 August 2011 - 11:23 PM.

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:22 AM ( #19 )

K guys, this may sound corny.. not sure if it's on any lists... and I have a slight 'obsession' with it..
But definitely Sailor Moon.

When you see the scenes where characters -even ones I hate- died.. it's also amazing. Beautiful death?

A couple of examples are;

Nephrite's Death (Sailor moon classic, ep 24) - He got stabbed by one of his comerade's monsters, in his girlfriend, Naru's, arms. She is heartbroken at the fact that he's dying, and she bursts into tears, crying and screaming his name when he is gone. Not to mention he promised her a Chocolate Parfait.

Sailor Neptune's and Sailor Uranus' deaths (Sailor Stars, ep 198). They tricked Galaxia and tried to take her star seed, only to be killed by her. It shows how they love each other, and their relationship has no flaws. It was very sad to see them go, but they stuck together even in deathh

Saphir's Death (Sailor Moon R, arc 2, episode 86) - Yeah, he promised Petz (his past love) that he'd return after warning his brother, Dimande, that he was being used. Unfortunately, Wiseman heard this and ultimately killed Saphir. He didn't really get to see Petz after ;w; . Poor Petz D:

..yep, that's pretty much it.

• jadeie user photo

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:59 AM ( #20 )

Angel Beats!

It is based off how they are dead people fighting off 'God' or Tenshi... Right?
They had to die to get to the afterlife.

Some of the deaths of the characters are so sad.
The saddest are Yuzuru's and Yuri's. Yuri's isn't really a death story. More like her past - but if I had her past I wouldn't be able to live with myself! I'm not saying anything due to spoilers - but with both Yuri's and Yuzuru's they are both possible deaths.