Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

Tamatown down?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TAMAGOPAOTCHI

• tamagopaotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:12 AM ( #86 )

Hello I know this is out of the topic that new tamatown is down but for those who did not know how to get an oldie for the Tama-Go here it is:

When I found out that tamatown was down I was frustrated because I was going to put 999,999 back to my tamatown acount but since i couldnt log on i lost all of my money which got me so frustrated that i neglected my Tamagotchi but unexpectedly turned into an otokitchi the old lady tama it happened in 3 tamago years(4 days in real life) by not training it(4 training bars),feeding it once(hungry 1,happy 1 everyday),and ignoring it thats how i unexpectedly got an oldie please comment and test this out!I dont exactly know how i got an oldie but just ignore it literraly dont take care of it! It's Stage of growth is:
Baby:Nokotchi
Toddler:Belltchi
Teen:Chuchutci
Adult:Marotchi
then it unexpectedly turned into Otokitchi

Thank you for listening I hope you test this out because I certainly did not expect this to happen!

jcerana

• jcerana user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:00 AM ( #87 )

yeah its happen to me http://imageshack.us.../musiccity.jpg/

Edited by jcerana, 19 July 2011 - 06:00 AM.

blueeggs

• blueeggs user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:03 AM ( #88 )

*twitch*
IT'S NOT WORKING FOR ANYONE, BANDAI!
Maybe...
so many people had been visiting Tamatown because it was down soo, the traffic INCREASED, making it even worse and worse.
Like the recession. It ruins itself with a "spark".

Princess Tamina

• princess-tamina user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:13 AM ( #89 )

I stop checking if Tamatown is up again because it gets really annoying when thy keep popping up that window.
But u do make a point, actually we should stop checking tamatown altogether. So we can give more complains or at else be able to give 1 complain. We also should decide on who to check on tamatown to see if it is up again.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:29 AM ( #90 )

I could barely get in when it was working... when I did try to forever ago... It was in working order.

But if you guys increase the traffic to keep checking... I doubt it will help. The less people trying to get in the better.

I know they have multiple login sections too.... are you guys all doing simple log in? I'm sure that one gets full in a hurry.... Maybe that caused a bit of an issue too.?.

Edited by SailorRosette, 19 July 2011 - 09:30 AM.

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:56 AM ( #91 )

I always choose my server but like I said above,I sent Bandai an email and they said they're doing maitenence on the servers.There are 100 Tama Town servers in all so it might take them a while.I really want to go on Tama Town though,maybe we should try going on at midnight?Only a few of us though so the server won't get clogged.

Graycefox

• graycefox user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:10 AM ( #92 )

Does the same thing to me!

Makiko Lover

• makiko-lover user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:40 PM ( #93 )

URGENT COMMENT! what if theyre fixing the hack for gotchi points (for example the 500,000 one) like they did for the spot and mocha codes where you can no longer use it?? i hope not!! or maybe theyre bringing back the spot and mocha...

Princess Tamina

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:38 PM ( #94 )

Good news Makikio Lover! It's probably BANDI who will be updated. They won't take the time to fix minor problems in Tamatown while they update BANDI!

capitalism.

• capitalism user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:40 PM ( #95 )

fixing a hack shouldn't take that long,
I think that they're just having server problems

blueeggs

• blueeggs user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:32 PM ( #96 )

It's working for me.

You have no idea how much I envy you.

blueeggs

• blueeggs user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:38 PM ( #97 )

If only Bandai would give us a hint. Maybe a small, piece of tamagotchi.com that would say, Tamatown is being remodeled, OR, new and improved Tamatown is coming august 1st! Please Bandai! Give us a sign!

Edited by blueeggs, 19 July 2011 - 06:24 PM.

Makiko Lover

• makiko-lover user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:32 PM ( #98 )

thanks capitalism and princess tamina :)

blueeggs

• blueeggs user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:20 PM ( #99 )

I always choose my server but like I said above,I sent Bandai an email and they said they're doing maitenence on the servers.There are 100 Tama Town servers in all so it might take them a while.I really want to go on Tama Town though,maybe we should try going on at midnight?Only a few of us though so the server won't get clogged.

Thank you kuromametchifan123! I appreciate you sending an email to Bandai. I'm glad that bandai is just working on it, and nothing too bad is happening. I hope tamatown has some new places to visit once we an get back on! :)

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:32 PM ( #100 )

^^ I'm glad they're fixing it!Maybe then we wont have as many glitches on MC (like when everyone gets in the top left corner of the screen XD)Maybe we'll hear something about the Makiko and Shimashimashi figures when Tama town's back up.They really only have to do maintenance on 10 servers though since server 1 of all of the characters are the only ones that fill up.

capitalism.

• capitalism user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:00 PM ( #101 )

that won't work
I've tried going at midnight
3am
2am
every hour imaginable and I always get the same error
or maybe I'm just unlucky

either way, if the servers are down, it won't matter whether 1 or 300 people are trying to access it at the same time because either way you won't be able to connect (due to them not being online)

I'm just surprised that its taking them so long. I mean, you'd think that such a big company would take care of things at a faster rate

Princess Tamina

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:40 AM ( #102 )

Today I was curious so I checked Tamatown..... -_- and now that annoying window doesn't pop anymore! But now it doesn't even show the loading sign at always says 0%. I'm just hoping it's a good sign!