Tales of Crossover

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
So, this RP is based off of the Tales of Series!! WOOOOOTTT

After some debate in chat about where this would take place, we decided on Auldrant, the world where TOA takes place. This is gonna be sort of like Tales of the World, in a way since it is a giant crossover after all. So the plot will pretty much be like the real game. There are villains, who want to kill civilians for their own hopes. And then, there are the heroes.

I can go into detail later. For now..

RULES:

Literacy is required here. Do not join unless you can type more than three sentences a post on average. Three long sentences that at least go two lines work as well. But please try to be as literate as possible.

Remember this is the TALES OF SERIES. NO OTHER GAME CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED. FAN MADE CHARACTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED BUT THEY MUST BE LIKE TALES OF CHARACTERS. DO NOT JOIN UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THE SERIES IS ABOUT AND HAVE AT LEAST PLAYED OR TRIED ONE GAME.

KAWAIIS ARE NOT ACCEPTED HERE. If I know you to be a Kawaii user, I will not let you join. Sorry.

Follow forum rules.

I must accept your form before we begin.

You can't play more than one main main character from a series. In other words, no playing Luke and Lloyd.

Fanmade characters are accepted. BUT NO SUES ALLOWED.

Try to keep your character in character. Do not make them into sues or change them dramatically.

Claiming dibs on characters is okay, but you must make a form within two days of claiming dibs. Otherwise, your character is now fair game for anyone else to play.

Please us the + link button to add images. Do not use the Photo button as you get a giant picture stretching across the screen. Very irritating.

That's about it, have fun.

FORMS MUST ALSO BE MADE FOR CHARACTERS IN THE MAIN GAMES NO MATTER WHAT GUYS.

FORM:

Name:

Personality:

Looks (Image k for official charries):

Weapon/Power:

Other:

I claim dibs on Anise and Genis for now. I may play Sync if no one plays any villains.

FORM:

Name: Mystearica Grants

Personality: Mystearica Grants or as her friends call her, "Tear" is a Seventh Fonist in the military wing of the Order of Lorelei, the religion overseeing the Score. She is your typical no-nonsense kind of girl. She tries to be polite though she usually has a cold air about her and most of the time has a serious, couldn't-care-less demeanor. Despite being cool and composed a majority of the time, Tear has a weak spot for cute and furry creatures.

Looks : Look here

Weapon/Power: Spear Staffs and throwing daggers. She has the ability to sing songs from the score of Lorelei and thus is able to have curative, healing and support spells. She does have a few offensive spells that are light/holy based. Her Mystic Arte is Innocent Shine.

Other: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back