Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
Welcome to my Tamagotchi Log!!!

Day 1

Tamagotchi V5

2vad3bs.jpg

It's a picture of my tamagotchis. Currently, it's 1st Generation.

2dkg2o5.jpg

This is a picture of one of my tamagotchi, Mimifuwatchi.

rsa2xw.jpg

They all evolved to the children stage! Their family name is Tama. They are now Ahirukutchi, Sakuramotchi, and Mattaritchi. Don't they look good? Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

s5fs4x.jpg

This is a picture of my tamagotchi inside an egg. It's still in there....

23ws7rq.jpg

It hatched into a cute little baby girl! Its name is Petitchi. A cute baby girl, isn't it? It was happy to have some gotchi points, a toy, and an instrument. It's in 1st Generation. It just can't wait to evolve.

1ops1t.jpg

It evolved! It's a Tamatchi!!! It's happy to be one. It was tired soon and went to sleep.

Tamagotchi iD-L

iogln9.jpg

This is Shinshitchi. It just evolved from Hanikamitchi. He just got three of his happy symbols.

bwgtd.jpg

It's stats! I think it's in a good shape, doesn't it?

6eogpd.jpg

This is Shinshitchi playing with Mimitchi. He is having fun drawing her. Mimitchi is surprised by his skills.

Extras

You can PM me for any comments or questions, please feel free to PM me. ;) Have fun reading and stay tuned. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the 72 views! I really appreciate it! My tamagotchis do, too. :)

Day 2

Tamagotchi V5

2ihqts5.jpg

The Tamas have 100% bondingship! They're a very nice and happy family. I kept putting my clock to 13:59 and 15:59, it's a trick for V5, it will call you for training. It doesn't always work. It sometimes does. They are still Ahirukutchi, Sakuramotchi, and Mattaritchi. They are a blended family. All different. They currently have no gotchi points..... I'll try working on it. They're also happy and full. All of them likes to do a close-up to me, 100% bondingship is worth it. 100% bondingship=nice characters(adults) and a close-up. If you have a certain character marrying a certain character, you will get a pure family. You need 100% of bondingship, though. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

11u9hqo.jpg

My tamagotchi V6 was going to Pre-School and played Jumprope with her teacher and Hitodetchi. She was happy to win. She wishes to keep winning so she can be the best jumproper in the whole Tamagotchi Planet! 0.0 But Lucy(Her Name) is so determined. She is currently practicing. She practices sometimes. She one time played for so long I was going to time-out her, but I accidentally pressed Practice. I have to praise her right now. :) She wished she was a beautiful Violetchi. I don't know what she will evolve to. I agree with her. I will get 3 care misses on purpose. She should evolve soon. So stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

v3fxfn.jpg

This is my Shinshitchi's stats. He is a 4-year-old tamagotchi. He wants to marry a beautiful Madonaatchi, but I will let him marry after he gets his last happy symbol. Then he will become a member of the Tama-Tomo Tamagotchi. I wish he gets it fast tomorrow. He'll get his wish granted soon enough. :)

70i8sy.jpg

This is a picture of him riding a race car. He wants to race at sunset. He still has a great time on his right now. I've tried other items as well. He earned a happy symbol from one of them. He was so happy with the flying cane. I guess he's dressed to be a magician. ^^ He takes off his magic hat at night. He sleeps at 9:00 P.M. Stay tuned for more. :)

Extras

Ahirukutchi is currently taking snacks from the refrigerator. He is so hungry and wants to get some food for him and his sister and brother. He was doing that for a while now. I guess he wants a lot. But he has all his hungry hearts fulled. Please PM me for any question or comments. Have a nice day. :)

89 VIEWS!!! I'm happy.

Day 3 Part 1

The reason I wanted to do a part 1 and a part 2 today is because there is going to more evolution soon.

Tamagotchi V5

4r45mp.jpg

My tamagotchis are having a normal day. They are jumping around and acting normal. Still have 0 Gotchi Points. Need to work on it. I will update more for evolution, though. So, stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

2vdikau.jpg

Lucy, the Tamatchi just evolved to (drumroll)...........................!!!! Chamametchi!!! I like that character. She is the perfect girl teenager character in the music star or the Tamagotchi V6. Congratulations to Lucy! I have to admit that she evolved later than the expected time.....

348ilib.jpg

She had a visit from the music teacher. She accepted the invitation and the instrument, piano. She went to school and met an Ichigotchi and a Ringotchi. Since they are all girls, I named the band, GIRLS! . After that she was normal. I will let her practice a lot so she can get Pro Debute. Stay tuned! :)

Tamagotchi iD-L

15qdsut.jpg

This is a picture of Shinshitchi going to his dad's house to get some yummy food. He liked it so much. Mametchi and his son was both happy at the end. I am planning for Shinshitchi to also go to his grandfather's house, too. His grandfather is Kuromametchi. His almost-ancestor's houses are girls, so he'll visit them for snacks. A Meroditchi and a Pichipitchi. Stay tuned! More updates soon.

Extras

As I was saying, I will have more updates today. So, be sure to stay tuned! :)

Day 3 Part 2

A lot of things have been going with my tamagotchis.

Tamagotchi V5

2r7sdgp.jpg

My tamagotchis are evolving! I set the time back where they would be awake after a while, and it evolved right after that.

2lav4t2.jpg

This is their evolved form. I always used the training items that makes them smart so they evolved into the smart family. They are now Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, and Bakutchi. Bakutchi is not a smart character, since there is already a place for Mamekatchi. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

My tamagotchi after my last update wasn't really active. I just made her practice with her band for a while and bought some foods and snacks and played games. She enjoyed her day. :) Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2m2esly.jpg

My lovely Shinshitchi's status screen. He has just earned his last happy symbol for being an adult for 48 hours(two days).

1zmzbyr.jpg

My Shinshitchi had some choices for mates. He fell in love with Lovelitchi. She looked so dazzling and pretty for his eyes.

34zivl4.jpg

They immediately kissed after some talking. They decided to go on a date.

330v4lc.jpg

They are very happy they met each other.

kdu9ec.jpg

Shinshitchi brought his egg with him. He is glad to have the egg.

2wdahsj.jpg

It hatched into (drumroll)......................!!! A baby girl! Finally I can get a Lovelitchi.

2z54v9h.jpg

This is the evolved form of the baby girl, a Palatchi! :) Stay tuned!

Extras

I hope you are enjoying my log. :) Have a nice day. ;)

More updates! :)

Day 4

Tamagotchi V5

Nothing really went on with the Tamas. But there was a bad news, the Tamas had lost 10% of their bondingship. Which gives us the result of 90%. :( Hopefully I could get them back to 100%. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

2hpkuhy.jpg

Lucy evolved to (drumroll)....................!!! Mimitchi!!! She was supposed to evolve into Memetchi. Still, it's a perfect care. :) She went to school and saw that her bandmates were still teenagers. She was embarrased until they, too had evolved to adults. They were Onputchi and Maidtchi. Unfortunately, while they were performing, the batteries were out. I changed them after I got done with swimming. She went to school again. And.......

acy6hg.jpg

Onputchi and Maidtchi's head evolved to Maidtchi and Makiko! I find this glitch funny even if I've experienced this before in the past.

2uxvfk1.jpg

They unfortunately didn't past the music examination...... Well, better luck next time! :) That's it for today, stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2vmgft5.jpg

And Palatchi evolved to (drumroll)...............!!! Painaputchi! Yeay! Just as I had planned. Sorry for the blurry screen.

dra0pv.jpg

This is another form of Painaputchi. Stay tuned!

Note: The other picture of Painaputchi was deleted because it said it was deleted or moved. :(

Extras

Have a nice day! :) And be sure to be tuned! ;)

Welcome to my log again! :)

Day 5

Tamagotchi V5

157lxrc.jpg

They evolved! The Tamas are now Mamechi, Chantotchi, and Kuchipatchi! They are happy to see each other grown up. :) They are now thinking about becoming a parent already! All three of them wants to get chosen.

246w4rn.jpg

The Tamas got their 10% of bondingship back! Back to 100%, just the way it was supposed to be. Now I can get a pure family. I am thinking about choosing Mametchi to marry. He will have a pure Mame family! Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

Nothing irregular happened today with Lucy. She is sleeping right now. She went to the music examination again with her band, but her band kept failing. I hope they can past the examination. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

28vyv82.jpg

This is Painaputchi outside the school house. She is enjoying the beautiful sunset.

30iuebo.jpg

She evolved to (drumroll)............!!! Lovelitchi. I accidently let her allow to get one care miss. She still turned to Lovelitchi. In fact, my tamagotchi today almost had departured! Good think I caught her.

jhq16v.jpg

This is Pricess Lavulin! I let her go to Henshin Jo. She turned into a special character. You can change her back to normal, though.

25juszd.jpg

This is Lovelitchi getting her 3rd happy symbol.

4i0qp.jpg

This is her stats! It's looking good so far. Stay tuned for more!

Extras

Thank you for more than 140 views everyone! I am happy. :) Stay tuned for more! ;)

Sorry for some waiting :(

Day 6

I just took the pictures today, even though I was supposed to take the pictures yesterday. My camera was out of battery at my regular time. :( They still had almost the same status as yesterday. So, I would say this would count as Day 6. Thanks for viewing! :)

Tamagotchi V5

bjc19f.jpg

These are the games available for the tamagotchi V5. The first two can work, but the last 2 will not. It's because it doesn't have parents to play with. :(

246jdeb.jpg

This is the first game called, TV Surfing. You just press either the button A or button B to stop and match the picture in the right corner.

k3lrf8.jpg

This is the second game called, Tea Time. You press the A button if the tea cup is on the left that's sort of bigger. If the tea cup is on the right that's sort of bigger, you press the B button. If their both bigger, you press them both at the same time. If their both regular, don't press anything.

Mametchi will get married later today. So, stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

t6w6j4.jpg

This is Lucy's music skills. She still can't pass the examination. She even practiced several times. Well, better luck next time. I hope she passes the examination before she gets married and leave. I want her to earn the hip hop award.

Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

5kkca1.jpg

My Lovelitchi likes practicing her microphone. She likes to sing a lot. Kuchipatchi's mom and Makiko's mom sees her sing every time. She is happy to have someone watching her sing. She blushes a lot at the end.

8wzibp.jpg

This is how Lovelitchi transfoms to Princess Lavulin. You need to go to the Henshin Jo first. You will need to unlock it and certain characters with certain items can be transformed to a special character. Their name also changes in the status screen!

v4nk7l.jpg

There she is, Princess Lavulin. She has a little bodyguard with her, it's so cute. :)

kefakl.jpg

This is Princess Lavulin going to her ancestor's house to get some snacks. This ancestor's name is Pichipitchi.

Stay tuned!

Extras

I hope you're enjoying my log. Stay tuned for more updates! :) Oh, yes, I should have noticed this earlier but Lovelitchi looks exactly like her mom.

Sorry for not posting for a while. :(

Day 7

Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures..... Only for the morning which I said it was like yesterady's yesterday. I'll write here as if it was yesterday though.

Tamagotchi V5

Nothing really happened with my tamagotchi V5. The Tamas still have their 100% bondingship. Mametchi could have married today, but I didn't get a chance to make my Mametchi marry. I was planning him to marry Chantotchi. Stay tuned for my next post!

Tamagotchi V6

Nothing really happened to Lucy. Lucy was more ordinary than normal. LOL. She just gained more skill points.

Tamagotchi iD-L

Nothing really happened today with Lovelitchi. She just had a fun and exciting day for herself. She just played.

Extras

I will be posting one right now about today, so stay tuned! :)

Today's updates! :)

Day 8

Tamagotchi V5

5f5dlc.jpg

This was my Mametchi and Violetchi evolving to parents! I didn't like the picture I took of the dating channel with Violetchi as a choice and one of them was a different Violetchi. I was planning to make my Mametchi marry Chantotchi, but I just gave up and let him marry Violetchi. They're now Papamametchi and Mamametchi. Now I can play the last two games.

1192xpg.jpg

They only had one egg. An only child. I hope the only child is going to happy without siblings.

2vun8rb.jpg

It hatched to (drumroll)..........!!! Mimifuwatchi!!!

2m7anab.jpg

It soon evolved to Mousetchi. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

Nothing happened with Luvy the Mimitchi again...... She just turned 5 today. Only one more day until she marries! Stay tuned! I'm going to have news for her soon. Tomorrow. I wish she will pass the music examination at least tomorrow or today.

Tamagotchi iD-L

30uznuq.jpg

She could have married yesterday, but as you can see, I didn't have time if you saw my recent post. But today, I allowed her to marry. She had a choice of Mametchi, Kikitchi, and Herotchi.

fp4eih.jpg

She married Mametchi.

otjgvp.jpg

This is a picture of them dating.

znvsyu.jpg

She brought an egg with her.

vdh7ie.jpg

It hatched to (drumroll).................!!! A baby girl again! It's the baby version of Lovelitchi.

u92bm.jpg

It evolved to Kingyobotchi! I never got her before. It was exciting. Stay tuned for more! :)

Extras

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make this log better. You can PM for any questions and comments also. Please feel free to PM me! :) Have a nice day!! :) Sorry for the bad quality in my pictures for tamagotchi V5.

Today's uptade!

Day 9

Tamagotchi V5

28k0wfa.jpg

The Tamas here is the Smart Family. Yesterday, I saw Mousetchi and Papamametchi what looked like they were putting up their laundry outside. It's a nice little animation. :D Nothing really happened to them. Mousetchi will evolve tomorrow. So stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

Note: I should have said Lucy instead Luvy at my recent post. Mistakes happen. :) Lucy passed the music examination! :)

rsr1o2.jpg

Lucy answered the matchmaker, which is Guitaritchi in the tamagotchi V6, and he gave a choice of Togetchi. I didn't get the picture of him bringing him, I didn't like the picture I took. I let Lucy accept him as her husband.

dmg0sm.jpg

They had an egg.

j6mxch.jpg

It hatched to a (drumroll)................!!! A baby boy! Stay tuned for more news soon! :)

Tamagotchi iD-L

e06gcm.jpg

Yesterday, I noticed something about Kingyobotchi. Sorry for the little bit bad quality. Anyway, when she gets happy, the fishes in her bowl will fall in love with each other. It is strange. There are unique features like that in this tamagotchi.

27wya8k.jpg

Today, she evolved to Painaputchi. Kingyobotchi has to get 4+ care misses to get Sabosabotchi. So, she is more likely to be evolving to Painaputchi with some bad cares.

1zfsci1.jpg

She went to the park at sunset and she saw a Reportchi. Reportchi talked to her about something(I do not know Japanese.) Stay tuned!

Extras

Sorry for the waiting if you have been looking at what I was doing in my profile. It was because that my camera had no batteries at the middle of uploading pictures. :( Have a good day! :)

Evolutions Today! :)

Day 10

Tamagotchi V5

ranriv.jpg

Today, Mousetchi evolved to (drumroll)..........!!! Mamekatchi!!! There is something bad in my tamagotchi V5, it's about the gotchi points and the bondingship. There is only 70 gotchi points. The bondingship is 0%. But I still plan to keep this bondingship going on or a little bit higher. It will turn into something that can turn into a special character, Kuromametchi. Kuromametchi is a special character in the tamagotchi V5.

urevm.jpg

This is one of the game that needs a parent to play with. It's called Shoe Pairs. You match shoes with the tamagotchi character and its mom.

ru084o.jpg

This is also one of the game that needs a parent to play with. It's called Golf Putt. You try to hit the golf ball at the right time to get it in the hole. You play it with the tamagotchi character and its dad. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

Today, nothing really happened with my tamagotchi V6. Lucy just enjoyed her peaceful day with her husband, Togetchi and her baby, Petitchi. She will leave my tamagotchi screen today, so I can raise the 2nd Generation. I'm looking forword to you, Petitchi! :) Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

3508j12.jpg

My Painaputchi evolved to (drumroll)............!!! Moriritchi!!! I allowed her to get four care misses yesterday, so it gave me a result of Moriritchi. It only works for Painaputchi though.

97sarl.jpg

After she evolved, I let her go to the Henshin Jo today. She had the item that she needed so she turned into Tamamoriritchi.

2cz56dc.jpg

This is her close-up. Note: This is still Tamamoriritchi. She's doing the close-up. Stay tuned for more news! :)

Extras

Stay tuned for more! :)

Sorry for not posting yesterday. :(

Day 11

It was too late for me to post yesterday. Once again, I'll right it like it was yesterday.

Tamagotchi V5

de7bba.jpg

This is one of the stats screen in my tamagotchi V5. The family name is Tama, so that's why I sometimes called my 1st Generation the Tamas. Right now, it's the 2nd Generation though. Unfortunately, I still only have 70 gotchi points.

Tamagotchi V6

vyw9s4.jpg

The parents left in my tamagotchi V6 today at midnight. The baby is by himself.

2k3jid.jpg

I named my 2nd generation tamagotchi Lucky.

iyokdk.jpg

This is an original form of Petitchi in the screen.

2u8ujyp.jpg

It later evolved to Kuchitamatchi. Stay tuned for more! :)

Tamagotchi iD-L

2eppo4n.jpg

This is Moriritchi using the TamaMori Tree. You can grow it from one of the seeds in the Tama Depa.

n6cq2x.jpg

Moriritchi was very happy because she used the TamaMori Tree. It was one of her happy symbol. Stay tuned for more!

Extras

Have a happy day and stay tuned! :)

Evolutions! :)

Day 12

Tamagotchi V5

dq0zk0.jpg

Today, my Mamekatchi evolved to Hatugatchi. He can evolve to a special character, like I said. I need the Sesame Pudding though. I will get it tomorrow and get the code for Sesame Pudding. It will evolve to Kuromametchi. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

1zyikq9.jpg

Lucky evolved to Kikitchi today. It can't go to Pre-School anymore. It will be accepted to Music School sometime. So, stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2u9h5sp.jpg

My Moriritchi went to the Omiai Party today, which is the Dating Place. She had a choice of three different tamagotchis. She decided to marry Kuromametchi.

a5klj7.jpg

They watched the beautiful garden in the park.

ao420g.jpg

Moriritchi gave the ring to Kuromametchi! It should be the opposite.

2ywu646.jpg

She brought an egg with her.

2cdzriw.jpg

It hatched to a baby boy! Yurapatchi!

169mept.jpg

He evolved to Kaubotchi later on. I got two care misses on purpose so he can evolve to Bokuhoshitchi. Which can get a Kuchipatchi. Stay tuned!

Extras

Have a nice day! :)

Sorry for not posting for so long. :(

Day 13

It was too late. I will talk like it was this day.

Tamagotchi V5

2nqr0p5.jpg

I got the Sesame Pudding as promised. This is what it looks like. Note: This evolution only works on Hatugatchi. I also got some other items, too.

4iofo5.jpg

After I fed it, it started to evolve. It's evolving!!!

52i58y.jpg

It evolved to (drumroll).........!!! Kuromametchi, as expected!!!

Tamagotchi V6

1249cgi.jpg

This picture was taken today. Lucky evolved to (drumroll)...........!!! Togetchi! He evolved when it was late. I was expecting a Kuromametchi, I believed I had no care misses. Anyway, he went to Music School and saw that his band members were still teenagers. They soon evolved to Maidtchi and Kuchipatchi. They didn't pass. Nothing much happened to him after that.

Tamagotchi iD-L

u39zq.jpg

It evolved to Bokuhoshitchi as expected. I also let him get two care misses. I will tell you what the result is tomorrow!

2j0cr5s.jpg

This is what he looks like when he's done bathing. Stay tuned! :)

Extras

Sorry for the delay. There will be two more for today because one of them is for yesterday and one of them is for today. Stay tuned! :)

This one is yesterday's.

Day 14

These pictures are taken from today. I'll just write it was yesterday.

Tamagotchi V5

Nothing really happened to the Tamas. Kuromametchi could have married, but I didn't bring him to a party. I just brought my tamagotchi iD-L.

Tamagotchi V6

Nothing really happened with Lucky. I didn't practice with him. I'm kind of busy. I get lazy practicing with him.

Tamagotchi iD-L

2euokg7.jpg

Two to three care misses give you the result of (drumroll)..........!!! Kuchipatchi!!! Kuchipatchi is a good character. I got his three happy symbols.

21kh3lw.jpg

He also got a pet. The pet's name is Onsenmoguratchi. Stay tuned for more!

Extras

I'll post the one for today right now. So, stay tuned!

Finally today's post!

Day 15

Tamagotchi V5

29bg32g.jpg

My Kuromametchi watched the Dating Channel today. He chose Potetchi to be his wife. They soon evolved to Papakurotchi and Mamapatchi. Sorry for no pictures on that. They had three eggs.

1zzqp9j.jpg

It hatched into (drumroll).................!!! Futabatchi, Futabatchi, and Mimifuwatchi. They want to evolve. Stay tuned for tomorrow. I'll get the picture of the evolved form of my tamagotchis. Stay tuned for tomorrow once again! :)

Tamagotchi V6

Nothing really happened with Lucky.

Tamagotchi iD-L

Nothing really happened with Kuchipatchi, there will be news for him tomorrow though. Stay tuned!

Extras

Stay tuned! PM for any questions or comments at any time! :) Have a nice day! ;)

Day 16

Tamagotchi V5

acpz69.jpg

They evolved to Tororotchi, Mattaritchi, and Sakuramotchi yesterday. Today, nothing really is going to happen. They evolve tomorrow. It takes 48 hours.

wqwms5.jpg

This is one of the items I got when I got the Sesame Pudding. It's called the Bonding Key.

oic4n8.jpg

The Bonding Key is dazzling while the Tamas are talking to each other about it. Stay tuned for more!

Tamagotchi V6

95ppg6.jpg

This is Lucky's band. They're band name is Trios. They are a trio. The band members are Togetchi, Kuchipatchi, and Maidtchi. They play the Genre, Hip Hop. I hope they pass the music examination. I think he has enough skill points, Tone, Rhythm, and Original, but I think he needs to practice with his band. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

5low2e.jpg

Kuchipatchi loves the Candy Cloud. In fact, it's one of his happy symbols. He is getting a lot of candy! Note: Certain characters playing with a certain item lets you see a special way your tamagotchi can use it! He will get his last happy symbol today. There is a big surprise at that time, too. It will be too late to show you the surprise today though. Kuchipatchi will be able to go to the Omiai Party(the Dating Place) tomorrow since he has all his happy symbols. I just don't have time to let him go there today. So, stay tuned for that big surprise. I hope you like the surprise! The reason Kuchipatchi's attention symbol is on is not because of huger, no happiness, sickness, etc... It's because he wants me to just let him shop, play with his pet, etc... Also, there will be two special surprises instead of one. So once again, stay tuned! :)

Extras

I hope you are enjoying my log so far! :)

Welcome back! :)

Day 17

It's already day 17! Almost 20 days! :)

Tamagotchi V5

2qxx9jl.jpg

They evolved to (drumroll)..............!!! Chamametchi, Mamekatchi, and Ichigotchi! They still have 0% of bondingship. I will set my time at 13:59 or 15:59 so they can evolve to the character I want. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

Nothing really happened to Lucky today. He can marry tomorrow though.

Tamagotchi iD-L

2uf85kk.jpg

Behold, I got a new icon! It's green and red apples.

2craxc9.jpg

Today, I decided to take Kuchipatchi to the Dating Place. He had a choice of Lovelitchi, Chamametchi, and Meloditchi.

r04dfp.jpg

He chose Chamametchi as his wife. Kuchipatchi gave Chamametchi the ring, so this was appropriate.

29ql1mx.jpg

He took home an egg with him. It hatched to a (drumroll)..........!!! A baby boy named Yurapatchi!!!

14v2zyw.jpg

It soon evolved to Nannokitchi.

11h9jlf.jpg

I unlocked the Patchi Onsen!!! It took me eight different TamaTomo Characters. Nannokitchi went there, and it looked exactly like the Kuchipatchi Forest in Music City. The bear guy asks you if you want to go in the hot spring for 100 gotchi points.

k9gokz.jpg

The function of going in the hot spring is almost like the bath icon. Stay tuned! :)

Extras

Have a nice day! :)

Day 18

Sorry for not posting yesterday. Once again, I will talk like it's yesterday.

Tamagotchi V5

2ms0w0g.jpg

This is Papakurotchi. Kuromametchi evolves to him. I decided to get a picture for you what he looks like in pixel mode. Nothing really happened to the Tamas today. They will be evolving tomorrow. Stay tuned! :)

Tamagotchi V6

2qvciup.jpg

The date and the time is wrong, but Togetchi and his band, or the band name Trios, is in 2nd Place!

a11t8w.jpg

This is one of the stats screen for Togetchi. It has a picture of Togetchi, the name Togetchi, 2nd generation, and 9,000 points. Tomorrow, I'm aiming for 1st place. I hope they play well in their concert and win 1st place. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2iqczdx.jpg

Today, Nannokitchi evolved to (drumroll).............!!! Bokuhoshitchi!!! I expected him. You have to get 4+ care misses for Nannokitchi to evolve to Bokuhositchi. Note: In the tamagotchi iD-L, certain characters with certain care misses gets a certain character. Look at a tamagotchi iD-L growth chart for further details. He enjoyed the rest of the day before the big day. Which is when he evolved. Stay tuned!

Extras

Stay tuned for the next post right now! :)

Day 19

Tamagotchi V5

259zxo5.jpg

This is what it looks like when you select the the Shopping Channel.

s3n5tw.jpg

This is one of the items you can see in the Shopping Channel. Nothing really is going on with the Tamas. They will evolve at night today. I'll get a picture of their evolved form tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi V6

2mdm0q0.jpg

Once again, the time and the date is all messed up. The band Trios got in 1st place!!! They even got an award from the king by playing in a concert while being in 1st place!

2zofd3s.jpg

Sorry I didn't get the picture of the award. This is the screen that pops up when you select the award.

9vczs7.jpg

This screen is comes next. It's the band members.

jhahjs.jpg

If you change your time to 7:59 P.M., and wait one minute, one of your band mates, an opposite gender, comes to your house when your tamagotchi is is 7 or 8 I believe, he/she comes to your house. They ask your tamagotchi to marry him/her. I chose yes, so they had a baby girl! I'll try to get some care misses so I won't have to get the same character again. Stay tuned!

Tamagotchi iD-L

2klkwn.jpg

Bokuhoshitchi evolved to (drumroll)..........!!! Kuishinbotchi!!! I was expecting him, too. I got all of his happy symbols. Nothing really is happening to him. Stay tuned!

Extras

Stay tuned for more updates! You can PM me at anytime for questions or comments and feel free to do that! :) Have a nice day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back