Photo

Mochatchi!?

• This topic is locked

Makiko Lover

• makiko-lover user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:43 AM ( #1 )

As we all know, sadly the spot/mocha codes dont work anymore. But apparently not for one person! I saw a mochatchi (the pink kitty) in the competition. It was the only one I'd seen in a long time. (Should I say their ID? Only if you guys want me to.) Any thoughts on how they could have been a mochatchi? I'm confused :huh:

Replies

Views

Started

10 Jul 2011

Last Post

28 Jan 2012

Tama rage

• tama-rage user photo

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:01 AM ( #2 )

Hmm thats very odd. Mystery to find out maybe would you mind to PM me the id ? My mocha code dosent work so I honestly think it is a hack/glitch.

kapteeni kilppa

• kapteeni-kilppa user photo

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:06 AM ( #3 )

Hmm thats very odd. Mystery to find out maybe would you mind to PM me the id ? My mocha code dosent work so I honestly think it is a hack/glitch.

No hacks or glitches, I did that same too when I still played contests. It's not difficult, it's just a little tricky "cheat". Bandai did not delete those special characters totally, when you login as them it says that the code does not work(or something like that), but when you look your account on someone's friendlist (for example your 2nd account) it shows the character you've last logged in and there you will see mocha, spotchi, or nazotchi, depending of course of the character that you last logged in. I won't tell you how to get that character to the contest that you need to find out yourself. ;)

Makiko Lover

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:53 AM ( #4 )

No hacks or glitches, I did that same too when I still played contests. It's not difficult, it's just a little tricky "cheat". Bandai did not delete those special characters totally, when you login as them it says that the code does not work(or something like that), but when you look your account on someone's friendlist (for example your 2nd account) it shows the character you've last logged in and there you will see mocha, spotchi, or nazotchi, depending of course of the character that you last logged in. I won't tell you how to get that character to the contest that you need to find out yourself. ;)

Wait, I know how to enter competitions but is there a special way to enter as mochatchi/spotchi that I don't know about??

kapteeni kilppa

• kapteeni-kilppa user photo

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:57 AM ( #5 )

I don't think that it's so special way, it's just a little trick. Not even a real trick after you've realized it and understood it. ;)

Makiko Lover

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:00 PM ( #6 )

I don't think that it's so special way, it's just a little trick. Not even a real trick after you've realized it and understood it. ;)

please tell meeee :(

xmichellex

• xmichellex user photo

Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:26 PM ( #7 )

please tell meeee :(

i thought i told u how to in tamacraze besides theres a tamago nazotchi code im looking for

lovetchi3035

• lovetchi3035 user photo

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:14 AM ( #8 )

i've seen one to!!! thats odd :o

xmichellex

• xmichellex user photo

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:17 PM ( #9 )

i've seen one to!!! thats odd :o

where did u see it? while voting? give me the names/ids

lovetchi3035

• lovetchi3035 user photo

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:56 AM ( #10 )

xmichellex im sorry but i forgot the Id :( but i DID see it in voteing B)

MelodytchiFan

• melodytchifan user photo

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:10 AM ( #11 )

i want to know too!