Ringotchi TamaGo figure surprise glitch?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinoko

Reaction score
I had my Ringotchi figure for my TamaGo for a while. It always worked completely fine until today... I slid it on normally and instead of Ringotchi's regular cafe and all, I get a mystery character?! The TamaGo must've read the Ringotchi figure wrong/differently so it unlocked me a "new gotchi figure." I cannot identify the character because its not a real gotchi figure -yet-. It has a toy shop so its an item-based TamaGo figure. Here are photos of what this unlocked me.

P1020592.jpg

Look at the cabinet in the back. Its covered in hearts.

P1020593.jpg

The character on the time screen.

P1020594.jpg

This character owns a toy shop and this is what it looks like!

P1020601.jpg

The features work completely fine... it has working games. This one is "Panel construction." I played around with the games for a while. This is Panel Construction and basically you use a claw to pick up pieces to fit in a puzzle. Here, I must grab all of the pieces to complete the star picture.

P1020598.jpg

The other game is a shuffling game. In this simple game, they take a food and they place it in a container and it shuffles it and you have to choose which box you think its in.

Yeah, so tell me what you guys think of this interesting glitch or Gotchifigure mis-reading. I made a video to go with it because there were also items that I bought and used. I am still uploading it in and I will share it as a youtube link once its done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's Chamametchi. I heard that the Ringotchi figure could act as any figure from the wave 1, like Mametchi, Chamametchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, or Violetchi. You just have to slide or position them in different ways on your Tama Go to unlock them. Pretty handy, right? :)

Oh, so it was Chamametchi! I don't own a Chamametchi figure yet. Maybe it looked unfamiliar to me because they revamped its looks so its an adult

Yeah, that's Chamametchi. I heard that the Ringotchi figure could act as any figure from the wave 1, like Mametchi, Chamametchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, or Violetchi. You just have to slide or position them in different ways on your Tama Go to unlock them. Pretty handy, right? :)
I played around with my figures a bit and I unlocked the Kutchipatchi figure!Just slide one a Ringotchi figure and let it say "Welcome!" then BEFORE it can say "Thanks!Come again!" slide on the Memetchi figure (not a lite) really fast.It has to be in that order or it won't work.

And I think you slid it on in the right position to unlock it.I noticed that there are small holes on the bottom of a figure.SOme have really close patters of the others,maybe thats how you unlocked it? :)

They also wear different costumes, as you might have noticed, like, seberitchi wears a round mexican-hat and scarf, so they're sometimes hard to recognise ;)

Chamametchi!! I have that one!!! anyway it looks like youre figer reader is dusty blow on it gently that works 4 me happened 2 my kuromametchi figer the game (Only 1) Was coin ceach i think it was the Tamago wave 2 light figer

I think it might be Chanotchi.... It looks more like Chanotchi than Chamametchi

I played around with my figures a bit and I unlocked the Kutchipatchi figure!Just slide one a Ringotchi figure and let it say "Welcome!" then BEFORE it can say "Thanks!Come again!" slide on the Memetchi figure (not a lite) really fast.It has to be in that order or it won't work.
That happened to me before! I was like, "The ways we can save money. :rolleyes: "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back