Caillou

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
Have you ever watched caillou? Those stories about that annoying four year old and his sister and his parents. if you dont get PBS, or never heard of it. good for you.

Caillou does nothing but cry and whine, i wish Reshiram (Pokemon) would come into 1 episode and burn that annoying brat into a crisp. that would be win. Plus the show teaches kids to be whiny kids like Caillou. so the show is a bad influence on young kids. Heck there was one episode about caillou joining the Circus but he couldn't go in till tomorrow. and he throws a tantrum. i mean, ITS ONLY TOMMOROW! its not the end of the world! plus the title is misleading. He doesn't go to the circus.

so what are your thoughts on Caillou? do you love him or do you hate him like i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when I was little I used to be scared of closing doors because I thought the handle would fall off and you'd be trapped inside, all because of Caillou. ._.

I never did like him, I think I liked the opening music though. xD He was so mean. ;-;

OMG... I really dislike this show... My neice talks about him all the time. She is 2... Sings the theme (cute, I'll give her that) she wants to watch it allthe time... and most people around me call him Cai-Lou not CAI-YOU. Jeeze. Its weird how I turn it on for her and stare at the same old episodes...and I am the only one who can say it correctly... Come on, Its Cai-you, Cai-you... Thats me... ETC... jeeze!!! If you can't listen to the opening theme once... uhhg... NO Ls dudes.

That and Super Why........ Eh.... Sprout Vs Nick-Jr Moose all day... eh... hard choice...

I've always wanted to punch that little brat in the nose and give him a bloody nose. They'd probably make an episode out of it, and THAT would be creepy. P.S. That narrator for the show gave me nightmares when I was a little kid. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought he was mentally retarded (all jokes put aside) because no four year old child acts like that without being a little slow.

I've always wanted to punch that little brat in the nose and give him a bloody nose.
oh, i remember there was a episode where caillou fell down off his bike and he hurt his knee and for a second you could see a blood drop from his knee o_O kinda disturbing for little kids, and my cousin couldn't watch that episode when he was 2 because it scared him so we had to fast forward through that part, and i must tell people that caillou in french means pebble xD

I don't like it anymore. I used to watch it all the time when I was young(no, I'm not a whiny kid with a tantrum). But seeing Caillou makes me want to yell at him.
MaLBiS_Babybowser.gif
Or do what Baby Bowser is doing.

I used to watch the show all the time as a little one. I liked the cat, if I remember correctly.

I haven't seen it since I was like 5 or 6, so I must take your word for how bad it is. u.u

that show is so stupid thinks he is"GROWN-UP" HE WILL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS

sorry the caps lock was on :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back