My Meeba Talk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plnkpenguin

Reaction score
In Ooo, trying to get Fin The Human's autograph.
Hi I have a My Meeba (well two actually but 1 has run out of batteries.) I am sure I remember reading about Meebas on here b4 but now i cant find any thing! i no their kinda weird and not much like a normal sort of virtual pet but i am noting down all the evolution info and all the games/activities avalible at each evo 4 my Beauty meeba and will try 2 do the same 4 my Intelligence 1 once i get sum batteries so it would b handy if i had sum where 2 post it all! :D :lol:

i have 3 my meebas, 1 my cousin broke because he threw it at a wall and the thing popped out when it wasn't sopossed too.

one has the plush out of it. and another im still working on getting the happyness thing up so it can pop out.

i have 3 my meebas, 1 my cousin broke because he threw it at a wall and the thing popped out when it wasn't sopossed too.

one has the plush out of it. and another im still working on getting the happyness thing up so it can pop out.
yeh 1 of mine has the plush out but im gonna reset it when i get batteries so i can write down info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back