Fruits basket

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl1124

Reaction score
Have u seen this? It is soo cute :3 Do u like it? I have 2 admit Yuki's fan club is creepy..... I would hate 2 be him on valitines day....... poor poor Yuki! But what about Kyo? He has 2 be a "little" mad at Yuki, right?

Whose youre faveriot chariter/ Mine is Kisa

My favourite character is..

YUUUKKKKIIIII. <3<3<3<3

... And Kyo..

And Momiji!

I only finished watching it a couple weeks ago, and I'm still upset they don't have a season 2.

Yeah, I know. But I basically love the anime too much.

It's hard to fangirl over Yuki and Kyo when they're in manga form.

Some girls say Yuki, other girls say Kyo... I say Ayame! ♥ |'D

Even though I'm not really a manga person, I gotta say I liked the manga more. :]

As for girl characters. I quite like Kisa. ;w; Kagura and I are reaaaally similar. D: We're the same zodiac sign, too!

+' timestamp='1311170071' post='3100566']Some girls say Yuki, other girls say Kyo... I say Ayame! ♥ |'D

Even though I'm not really a manga person, I gotta say I liked the manga more. :]

As for girl characters. I quite like Kisa. ;w; Kagura and I are reaaaally similar. D: We're the same zodiac sign, too!
I agree, I think that the manga was much better than the anime, to the point where i couldn't watch the anime after reading the manga. So basically, i never watched the anime, but I love the manga.

Yuki is my favorite. <3 And I also love Momiji because he's adorable. Ayame is hilarious, though. xD

MY LIBRARY HAS THE SERIES OF MANGA.

Being me... I borrowed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF 'EM.

Favorite Character: Kisa Sohma

Favorite Couple: Hiro and Kisa

Hottest Characters: Shigure and Hatori

Favorite Zodiac: Cat

My Zodiac: Rat

I LOVE FRUITS BASKET!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back