~*Meme's Magical Tama Log*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
Hello Tamatalkers! And welcome to my log!!! :DDD

This log was started by request from Violetchilluvr3 and..... Ahem..... Cupcake_iD_L. So a great shout-out to them if this log becomes a success! C:

Oh yes, this log is starting on the 15/16th generation on my Tama-Go, so I'm a bit late... xD

Moving onnn..... I took a very poor picture of the family before I started my 16th generation, so here it is!:

Image07122011181124.jpg

Aren't they just adorableeeeee???? x3

But anyways, now I'm on my 16th generation! And in honor of my new obsession, the theme I have, and the chat I had last night, I decided to name my new baby Eridan! So here he is, just being born at 7:30 AM:

Image07132011073701.jpg

And since Eridan is the starting tama for my new log, I decided to treat him at Ringotchi's restaurant to have a YUMMY chocolate mousse:

Image07132011074214.jpg

Image07132011074229.jpg

Image07132011074307.jpg

After we left the restaurant, we went to the park, and look who we saw! 8D:

Image07132011074427.jpg

Ringotchi!!!

They both built the king out of sand, which I thought was pretty cool. :3

Oh yeah, whenever I get a new generation on my tamagotchi, I usually switch the faceplates that I have with a new one, so I switched it with my Ponytchi faceplate!:

Image07132011074910.jpg

Tee hee, look how happy he looks with his new faceplate:

Image07132011075605.jpg

So cuteeee~

I manage see all of his pee wiggle dances and took a picture of him going to the bathroom:

Image07132011082354.jpg

Im so proud.... :')

So anyways, I was sooooo close to playing a game since he had low happy hearts, but then.....

Image07132011082453.jpg

Well, that's a little embarrasing, don't ya think? :C

I have the 2 AAA batteries for it, but I just can't find my dang screwdriver. I'll try looking for it more after I have breakfast. I hope I find it! :<

But anyways, I hope you guys liked my first entry in my log! And if you did, please rate my log 5 stars and make sure to send LOTS of fanmail! I'll really appreciate it! C:

Thanks for reading!

-Meme

Last edited by a moderator:
Heylo! C:

Here's a great shout-out to missvioletchi for sending me my first fanmail AND rating my log 5 stars! You rock! :DDD

Here's what it said:

Hola! Just wanteed to say, welcome to the land of logging ;) Like your log :)

xoxo,

Moi :)

So anyways, you know how I said I couldn't find a screwdriver? Well, I found one in one of my drawers!!! 8D

I was playing a few games after I put new batteries in and he evolved!!! Now he's a cute little Ahirukutchi! C:

Image07132011093517.jpg

Image07132011093643.jpg

sooooo adowwable!!!

Well, that's all I wanted to say. I may update in a few hours if anything new comes up. Thanks for reading! C:

-Meme

Hey hey hey! 8D

Not much happened with Eridan today, besides the fact that I missed ALL of his pee wiggle dances, so mot many training points for him unfortunately, but at least I got all but one of his attention calls, so yay for that. :3 :

Image07132011193055.jpg

Erm..... Yeaaaa...... :T

I also got a pic of him sleeping. Not the BEST lighting, but it's the best I could do at this time of night. :p :

Image07132011200146.jpg

Well, that's all for today! I'll be sure to have much more exciting pics tomorrow when he evolves!

Thanks for readin!

-Meme

Hey guyssss~

First of all, I would like to thank the 2nd person that rated my log 5 stars! I dont know who it was, but you're awesome! C:

Next, when I woke up I looked at my screen and saw Eridan already awake, hehehe. Probably coz I slept REALLY late last night. :p

For breakfast, we decided to go to Sebiretchi's restaurant and have a Taco Salad. Whatever that is......:

Image07142011075509.jpg

Image07142011075649.jpg

Image07142011075703.jpg

Image07142011075723.jpg

Tee hee, I think he likes it. c:

Image07142011075822.jpg

Alright, so RIGHT after we got home, I FINALLY managed to see him do the pee wiggle dance, so now Eridan have 8 training points!!!

Image07142011080022.jpg

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! >D

So anyways, you guys know how my Tama Go ran out of battery yesterday? Well, the evolution time got screwed up so I literally had to sit for 2 hours waiting for Eridan to evolve so I could get a good picture, but then I got bored and decided to get my ipod and listen to some music. THEN one of my favorite songs started playing, so I had no choice but to sing. While I was singing, I heard that dingy sound that meant Eridan was evolving, so I swiped my camera to take a picture and right when it was the perfect time my camera decided to do that standby mode thing, so the best I could do was this:

Image07142011094656.jpg

Eh, better than nothing, right?

But yaaaay! Eridan evolved into a Kilalatchi! 8D:

Image07142011094718.jpg

Image07142011094727.jpg

D'awwwwwww!!! Look how cute he isss!!! :'D

Well, that's all for now! Thanks for readin! c:

-Meme

WAZZZAAAAAAAAPPPP????? :DDDD

First of all, I would like to thank Planetchi248 for sending me super awesome fanmail for me and Eridan! 8D

Hewwwoo! I was reading your log and... I'm pretty much obsessed with it!! I read it all the time! I think that Eridan is so cute! Have you read my log? Well I just wanted to say that I love you log and keep posting! My tamagotchi sukki wants to say something to Eridan,

Hello Eridan! It's me sukki, you might know who I am if not, dont worry it's fine! Well I love your log and I think your kind of cute:) well I Love your log! And you!

Eridan loves all his fans and was really greatful to see this message! :3 I was pretty happy too when I saw it, so in return, I drew a pic of him! I hope you like it C: :

Image07142011182806.jpg

In other news(offtopiclol), I got another 'troll' mad at me on pesterchum. This was the 2nd time that it happened, so I wasnt too affected by it than how I was the 1st time. I wont say what troll it was coz the irony would kill us all. xD

ANYWAYSSS,

Not much happened with Eridan today. He looked a bit bored so I decided to put on my Kuromametchi figure and let him play with a few of his items. I wanted him to play tennis, but.....

Image07142011171204.jpg

Yeaaaa...... He's not old enough.... Maybe tomorrow! C:

So instead, I used the treadmill, which he had some fun with:

Image07142011171232.jpg

Image07142011171415.jpg

Aw.... He fell.... :C

Oh yeah, his training bar went up A LOT, so I might get a Mametchi....... Again. :p

Image07142011190926.jpg

(Oh yeah, I took this pic while I was on my bed which has no lighting at all. xD)

Hehe, I just looked at my screen and saw Eridan brushing his teeth. It looked so cute that I just HAD to take a picture of it! x3 :

Image07142011193247.jpg

Image07142011193213.jpg

Tee hee.... Look at his pearly whites. :3

Well, that's all for now! I'll post more pics of him like when he goes to sleep or something.

Thanks for readin! C:

-Meme

Edit: Hey, I just realized this was my 700th post! Wooooo! 8D

Hey guys!

I know this isn't an update for my tama, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I might not update this log in a while due to my dad being an idiot and screwing up our internet connection. :|

Im at starbucks right now and even though the connection is SUPER AWESOME right here, Im gonna have to leave soon..... :C

I took pics of Eridan and what he evolved to n stuff, but I'd rather keep that a secret till I get my connection back. :>

Soooooooo Im really sorry you guys and I hope I get my internet connection back as soon as I can! So until then, bye! :3

-Meme

IM BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!! :D

Well, today’s a very special day coz today is……

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :DDDDD

Im sorry I was gone for so long, but I promise this is going to be a SUPER log update, coz I have LOTS of pictures to show you guys! C:

But anyways, if you guys wanted to know what I did this past weekend, then check the spoiler below, coz IT’S NOT REALLY ALL THAT SPECIAL OR ANYTHING.

Oh hey! You decided to check the spoiler! You just won an internet cookie! *plays FF Victory music*

Well, let’s see…… my week consisted of listening to music on iTunes,:

iKarkat-1.png

Playing Pokemon Red,:

WOOOOO.png

I just remembered how to get it and I wanted to see if it worked…. |D

And Drawing:

Image07172011180938.jpg

This was supposed to be one of my OCs, but I screwed up the neck so it turned into…. This. xD

Image07172011220532.jpg

Hehe….. I like PSG….x3

Image07172011211015.jpg
Image07172011210950.jpg

Who might this mysterious monster be? PM me your answers and I’ll give a shout out to whoever gets it right. :3

Image07172011211130.jpg

lol, I was excited coz my friend is getting me a Karkat shirt and my sister is getting me a John shirt and black fingerless gloves for my birthday…. Cx

And I was supposed to show you guys 2 REALLY funny vids, but my computer decided to be REALLY mean to me ON MY BIRTHDAY and mute the sound. :|

Oh yeah, I was also celebrating “Type like your favorite troll day”, and even though I had no internet to celebrate it on, I STILL kept my caps lock on the whole weekend (If you know what I mean. ;) )

You guys know I use UTAU, right? Well, I was SOOOOO bored that I started making English usts, even though they’re not really finished, but I’ll upload what I have so far later.

Oh yessssss, if you guys might’ve known, I saw Winnie the Pooh this weekend, and might I say that it was the CUTEST movie I’ve ever seen! I loved every bit of it! It also reminded me of how much I use to love Winnie the Pooh when I was a little kid. And... You know... My dad almost married the daughter of the maker of Winnie the Pooh…… Just thought you guys should know that…. ;)

(To Be Continued in the next post…..)

MOVING ON, I have LOTS of pictures of Eridan and his evolution, so this may have to be parted in 2 or 3 posts, but this is what I have so far:

So Eridan evolved into a...

KIKITCHI!!!!!! :DDD

Image07152011094258.jpg

Image07152011094403.jpg

I know I gave him SUPER awesome care, but I maybe ignored him a bit before he evolved... Hehehe... But he still looks cute. :3

Oh yeahhhh, I got to use some items after he evolved! We used the Tennis Raquet,:

Image07152011094623.jpg

Image07152011094643.jpg

Aw... Fail. :p

And the weights:

Image07152011094730.jpg

Image07152011094743.jpg

2x FAIL COMBO!

And right after that, we decided to put on some clothes I had from my memetchi figure. :3

Image07152011095207.jpg

Image07152011095230.jpg

(To be continued in the next post....)

And now... For today...

This morning, I saw a strange table on the side of Eridan when he woke up. Must be for my birthday. C: :

Image07182011073019.jpg

And today mostly seemed like ERIDAN’S birthday, coz I took him out to get a Strawberry tart:

Image07182011073213.jpg

Image07182011073240.jpg

When I checked the shop, I saw Steak, Bananas, Giga Pudding(HA), and Juice. MY FAV FOODS! 8D When I tried giving bananas to Kikitchi, he was happy. I think that’s his fav food, considering he’s a monkey. xD:

Image07182011073532.jpg

After all of that, we celebrated my birthday at 8 on the dot(When I was born) and I had a SUPER delicious cake for breakfast!:

Image07182011075009.jpg

Just in case you were curious... :3

And then a few hours later, I heard a noise coming from my tama. When I checked the screen it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY in big letters. D’awwww! And right after that, it showed Eridan right in front of a HUGE cake while playing a nice tune from the nutcracker(?)! I managed to get a picture of it:

Image07182011100010.jpg

Isnt it HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE?

Well, I guess that’s all for now! I’ll update later if anything comes up!

Happy Birthday to me and the rest of the people that also have birthdays today! C:

-Meme

Hiya! :3

This isn't really much of an update on Eridan, but TT was being mean and wouldn't let me edit the post, so Im just gonna show it here:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Ooooooooh~ It's the mysterious monster againnnnn~ o3o

Seriously you guys, you gotta PM me what you think that mysterious monster really izzzz~ If you do and get it right, I'll give you a shout out and do sumthin speciallllll~ C:

Well, I gotta go now. Im goin out to dinner for my burthdeiiiii! Bai you gaizzzzz! C:

-Meme

WAZZAPPPPPPPP?

I forgot to tell you guys that Eridan was supposed to get married today. Silly me. :p But luckily I took picturessssssss! 8D

This is the date place option thing. xD:

Image07192011074506.jpg

Here we goooo~! Eridan looks a bit nervous, but I KNOW that he'll find the PERFECT tama for him! C: :

Image07192011074522.jpg

Sooooo I have this tradition where I always choose the last person that comes up, and if I dont like the last one, then they marry an oldie. xP

ANYWAYS,

First up was a Violetchi:

Image07192011074531.jpg

Eh.... Not really his type.

Next up was..... Violetchi again.(Didnt take a pic coz that would be stupid)

Desperate much?

And last but not least.....

Kunoitchi!

Image07192011074626.jpg

That's perfect! :DDD

Image07192011074642.jpg

D'awwwww!!!! That's so cute! 8D

Image07192011074657.jpg

Now theyre living together! C:

Hmmm..... I wonder if the baby's going to be a boy or girl.....

I hope it's a girl, coz I REALLY would wanna name her Cece! :3

What do YOU guys think? C:

-Meme

Yola~

I might not update my log tomorrow coz Im going toooooo................

COMIC CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD

That's right! My friend has 2 tickets and she said she would pretend she's 11 so I could go in! WOOOOOO!

Im gonna be Karkat and my friend's gonna be MM Eridan! Im sooooooo excited!!!!! This is like the FIRST con I've ever been to so I think Im gonna cry there. xD

Not much happened with Eridan and his wife. Theyre gonna have a baby tomorrow! Let's hope it's a girl! :3

Well bye! C:

-Meme

WOOOOOO!

Hey guys! I was at Comic Con today, and all I could say is..... omg...... It was awesome. Im not sure if this is ummmm.... right..., but I think I've fallen in love with a John and Roxas cosplayer there. <333

Oh yeah! Speaking of which, I spotted almost every Homestck person there as we were walking and then the most magical thing happened. My friend was like starving for lunch and while we were walking, we saw a group of Homestuck peoplez! Let's see.... There were 2 Gamzees (One with a Zillyhoo, which hugged me. x3), 2 Terezis (One was SUPER nice, but the other was ignoring us the whole time. xD), Nepeta (She was so cute and nice!!!! :33), Aradia (Awesome costume btw. :3), and John (<33333)!!!! We also had LOTS of people that wanted to take pics of us, regardless of how much my costume sucked, but "wwhatevver". xD

OH YEAH! We also saw this Stocking and Brief like EVERYWHERE and I took a pic with them the 2nd time I saw them. They were soooooo epicccc!!!! x3 And and andddddddd.... I took pics with like A LOT of Pokemon pplz!!! C:

My friend who was MM Eridan met like all her favorite people omgggg. She met Stephen Silver (Dude who made Danny Phantom, which she loves), Pickboy, and that Joey dude from Starkid or sumthin. xD

Soooooo what did I buy? Well, I only brought $50 with me because SOMEONE DIDNT WANT ME TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY, so I couldnt buy too many things, but I got a really cute Rin and Len shirt, the LAST Len keychain, a mini knitted Cthulu doll (The John got a Mario one which I thought was the CUTEST thing ever! <3), and sum Kingdom Hearts pins! :3 We also got all this free stuff like a Snivy hat, some books, a Jake pin, etc etc.

The Aradia that we saw said that she could try to get us tickets coz her friend and mom might not be going, but she isn't calling me about it, which is why Im still up at like 11 PM right now, just waiting....... and waiting..... :|

..... I saw a Consuela too...... Just remembered..... xDDD

My feet were killing me the whole time, coz I borrowed my sister's shoes and she's like 1 size smaller than me and Im a wide.... Apparently she's not. :p

WELL, I bet you guys were expecting me to talk about how my Tama Go is and stop blabbering about how much fun I had at Comic Con. xD

SO ANYWAYS, Eridan and his wife had a baby girl! Im TOTALLY naming her Cece! 8D

Image07212011074449.jpg

Cuuuuuuute!!!! <3

Well, I guess that's all I have for today. Bye guys! C:

-Meme

Hey tamatalkers!

Sorry I couldn't log yesterday. I was a bit depressed I couldn't go to Comic Con until one of my friends that I met on pesterchum showed me this very..... beautiful...... website............... ANYWAYS, which led my to be on it for 9 hours straight. Yes, that's how addicting it is, and yes. Im planning on going back on it soon today. <3 Not much happened to Eridan yesterday, so I guess it's fine. But when I woke up, I saw Cece crying her eyes out.:

Image07232011073547.jpg

Aw..... She misses her mommy and daddy..... :c

After playing a few games and feeding her some meals, she became normal and VERY happy!:

Image07232011074202.jpg

Image07232011074214.jpg

D'awwww! :'DDD

Then we decided to go to the park and go on the seesaw with a very nice Pipotchi:

Image07232011074259.jpg

Image07232011074310.jpg

A few minutes later after playing some games, I noticed that Cece was a bit sick. Really, they should make the skull at least a BIT more noticable, don't ya think?:

Image07232011075409.jpg

After all of that, she had a good 5 minute rest. How cute!:

Image07232011081109.jpg

And after playing a few games to fill up her happy hearts, she evolved into a very healthy and happy Hoshitchi:

Image07232011082920.jpg

Image07232011082931.jpg

How adorable is that? :DDD

Well, that's all for now. Let's see if I don't get caught up on Trollmegle and have time to log. xD

-Meme

I am dissapoint.

WHY am I dissapoint? Well, I have 2 reasons. I can't say the first reason coz then you guys would be like "OH MY GOG RENEE YOU ARE SO WEIRD AND CREEPY I'LL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND AGAIN AND I'LL STOP READING YOUR LOG AND RATE IT 1 STAR!!!"...... But yeah.... It's that bad.... :c

But I'm going to say the 2nd reason, since it's actually tama related.

Soooo I sorta went to sleep REALLY late last night (about 3 AM) so when I woke up to check my tama I saw this:

Image07242011094856.jpg

Im a baaaaaaaad mommy........ ;_______;

Well, at least she's cute, but I'll probably get a Pipotchi. They're not SO bad. I actually really like them! c:

Image07242011094915.jpg

Tee hee........ c:

Well, that's all for now! C:

Thanks for readin'!

-Meme

Hey guys!

I know it's pretty late for me, but I just wanted to point out my idiotic eyes for not noticing how I have 5 votes for 5 stars! Wow you guys! I just started my log a week ago and I'm getting all this positive feedback! Thanks so much! I REALLY appreciate it! 8D

Until the morning! Well...... about 7 hours for most people that's morning. xD

-Meme

Heyyyyyyyy guyssssssss! c:

I am SOOOOOOOO sorry that I haven't updated my log in the past.... week? I dunno.... But I've been pretty busy with stuff(how ironic. xD) and couldn't update.

LOTS of stuff happened to me and Cece while we were gone, so here we goooo!

Obviously as I said, Cece evolved into a Pipotchi, and obviously as I said again, they are EXTREMELY cute!!!:

Image07252011124356.jpg

Image07252011124405.jpg

Isn't that just preciousss? <3

Unfortunately, I've given her bad care this whole week, making her get sick, call out my name, etc. etc. I felt SUPER horrible about it and decided not to show the footage on camera... ._.

IN OTHER NEWS.... Hehe, you guys know I like Homestuck, right? Well if you don't then you're an idiot coz I always put something Homestuck related in my posts. xD But anyways, I got my friend addicted to it so she said she would get me a shir- wait a minute didn't I tell you guys this before??? Nevermind.... Well, I got it.... And I spazzed..... And I took pics. xD:

Image07282011142937.jpg

This was the note that was on the shirt packaging. Tee hee, it was from Aradia. :3 Even though I expected some others, but whatevs. One of my friends got one from John and I'm like "FFFFFFFFFF RAEG IHU!!!!!!! ;o;

Image07282011143530.jpg

Hehe...... Really bad pic of the shirt on me...... xD

(Put this in a spoiler just in case the world doesn't care about my life. xD)

Soooo today, Cece got married!!! So here's how it went down,:

Image07292011083645.jpg

First up, Shimashimatchi...... Nah..... :p

Next up....... Shimashimatchi..... Again.... :|

And the last one, Gozarutchi!!!:

Image07292011083742.jpg

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

Image07292011083800.jpg

Cuuuuuuuute~ <333

Image07292011083820.jpg

And now they're living together. :3

Well, thanks for readin!