Marshmellow Delights

• Please log in to reply

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:59 PM ( #290 )

This is a boring evening...
Derp.

Made another pouch... Pinks. Orange yellow thread, for the most part. Looks a lot like the one I made yesterday. Little bit bigger though... Probably would fit a tamago. But that might streatch it though. I have plans for it otherwise.

I wonder what Is planned for tomo. I just hope things are good and timely. Muuuhahaha...*cough* atleast we have some better cartoons on Saturday. Marvel hour on the CN. I love the Teen Titan mini episodes. My favorite is still Beast Boy Vs The Cookies.

I think my mom lost her mind for about two minutes today. She was going thru our tv guide and asked me if I wanted to watch MLP:FIM... I was like... Mouth is hanging open. She doesn't care for my FIM insanity... Yet, she was going to let me watch it. Under her control... And... Atleast 3 episodes worth. Then I told her no thanks. Then I think she snapped out of it. Anyway, can watch it online with the brony on youtube or where-ever else.

SailorRosette

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:30 PM ( #291 )

Why am I liking my pouches so much right now? They are double layered felt pouches. The 3rd one I made has a cover for the top. I'm still deciding if I want to have a hole for a keychain lanyard or a belt loop. Probably a belt loop... I need to get some velcro for the cover part. Oh well.

I had things timed perfectly today. Crazy! Yup, confusion... I got something special to me...

Wonder what connection tama I will put into my Ccs pouch.... Its a coin bag, but its so pretty.... Peony pink. Is that a Sakura song...? Its sounds that way, but I don't recal it in the show.... Corse, I have dabbled in a few clamp shows.

I'm trying really hard to think of something for my dad... Challenge for me, I will find something.

SailorRosette

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:21 PM ( #292 )

Suuu... Another exciting day... Not....

I need another pouch design. I will probably do a random one. I did try to make a wing pouch about a week or two ago. Looks kinda funny... You see it, you would probably agree. Needs fixing... Still.

Oh, I got one of those aqua pet drops the other day. Forgot to tell you guys. Its Puku in her regular aqua blue drop. They have christmas ones still out here so..... That Puku has a green drop base. I like that better then the normal ones.... Off switch, can be set as a trap... That sort of thing. They sound cute.... They were cheap, I was hungry for a new pet thing, so, that was what I got. It needs something but not sure what. They basically are a sound sensor that goes off when it hears something in the microphone under its name. My cat set it off once, scared her... Serves her right for trying to stand on my books and nibble on my little pony hair....then I turned it off.

Almost every night.... My cat tries to do that. Normally I just grab her scruff of her neck a bit.... Like a pet. Instead, I turned it on before I was getting comfy. Within two minutes, she set it off... My cat didn't try it last night.... Lol. Worth it. No, I am very good to my cat. She just was being a turd and kept climbing for the last few nights. Maybe if its just sitting there, the aqua pet drop, she will leave stuff alone.

*hugs kitty*
oh and because I can't normally....

€ŁĄ money symbols....

SailorRosette

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:29 PM ( #293 )

*Sigh*
I'm totally in love with this thing... I got a color. Its so different from my IDLs. Its quite refreshing to me. I have Ahirutchi currently. Umm... *Cough* so currently, that is what is on. Not Marshmellow... I've had one for a few days, but I didn't start it since I didn't have enough batteries.

Finally got some velcro for the closer part of my pouch I made. It works really well for a guess size. Ha.

I got this pouch thing yesterday. Its for writing stuff, but it has pockets. So I figured it would be perfect for carrying my tamas with me. I have 3 pockets on top for original and connection sizes. I probably could get my color/IDL in those, but I'm not going to push it and get them stuck. The lower pockets have zippers, fit my color/IDL way better. Will keep them a tad bit safer. I loved the colors too, which was a nice sell, also... even better, on sale. Ha.

BLAH.

Oh dear... This tamagotchi life thing seems to be going down hill fast........... Ehm. Hold on, If we the fans really want it. They will really need to think about it.... Guys, just another thing. CBS had 2 spots where they mentioned tamagotchi. They had them in Poor Girls.... (Or whatever its called) On the cupcakes, the "RETRO" party.... Then in a Big Bang episode where Sheldon has a yellow McDs toy. Also RETRO. Maybe the hint they want to go retro or back.... Not seeing the stuff yet, Maybe that is what they are trying to do. Go Retro, Bring back/Pull back people and THEN, THEN bring in the big jewelry... The Tamagotchi. It takes tons of work to get things working, prepared and finalized.

I know for a fact... Bandai COULD have someone else packaging the jewelry (The tamagotchi unit) and they aren't going to say anything until the thousands of tamagotchi are packaged. THEN people will probably say something. Please DO NOT quote me, this is just what is on my mind.

SailorRosette

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:11 PM ( #294 )

Nuuuu.... CCS videos aren't playing.... Ruar. Oh well... I don't really want to watch the one I found.... Worse then english speaking with subs added. Lol.

I have 3 customs in que! They are su cute.... Then I actually got my vion to look neat.... But I'm probably not sending that one in. Still needs something... And I do have 50% edits too. Humm. I have many custom items all of a sudden, lol. My art needs more... Poof. I did find the glitter brush, finally. It made things look way cooler then my originals. I want to design a winter one next... Whites and blues.

My color is little mametchi. He is so cute! I have all the lucky items too, lol. Like the catching of coins, you drop one... You still play. Given a few less points though. Ha. I plan on buying all the items and see what they do. My favorite animation has to be the hearts when you hit the "c" button. Its like a hug and a kiss from your tama.

Rocket cat...? Progressive insurance has that game.... Based on poptart cat. Don't bundle a kitten and a mini rocket in the bundle machine. Flo will look at you funny....

SailorRosette

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:02 PM ( #295 )

We have one of those hanging plants... A birds nest lays. 3 tiny eggs... I peeped in on a chair. One hatched. Reminded me of a tiny naked mole rat. Its so cute and tiny! 2 eggs are yet to hatch. But the parent birds were watching me. I held the urdge to pet the little hatchling. I know you aren't suppose to.... Momma birds will abandon them. I did take video of the little hatchling. I might take more but the parents you could hear nearby... I think getting ready to come.

No more Hentlia pasta...... Blah.
I love you guys still.

Pasta = too many carbs. Carbs turn into sugar..... Hence... Hentlia equals sugar?
Needs no more sugar......*

SailorRosette

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:59 PM ( #296 )

We have 2 of 3 baby birds hatched! I think the last one was shaking but I'm not sure. Those little birds are so cute. I plan on sharing pictures. I'm going to check them later. Its quite hot here and the plant doesn't provide much shade.

My little mametchi hasn't changed yet. I guess it will be a surprise when he does.

My custom pets all got accepted. Yay! Going to try to train them high levels. Might take a while but will be worth it. People should really come to aywas and see all that artwork, on a pet! They are great! I hope I get to be that skilled.... This one user, has some really cool coloring in blues and reds with some yellow. I wonder... Humm. Nah, I want to make my own...

SailorRosette

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:03 AM ( #297 )

Its downpouring here... Lightning.... I'm worried about those baby birds. I was looking outside and rain was hitting the hanging basket.... So, my gut said check... Mama bird was in there protecting them. I swear I made her poop...... Eh. But I wanted to make sure they wern't exposd to the weather like that. I'm really thinking about moving the hanging basket closer to my house but.... We do have a cat roaming the outside... Think he is a loner kitty. He does sometimes hang out on our porch so..... Bad idea. Im sure mama bird will take care of them.

My color is a kuromametchi. I have his guitar and he likes playing with it.
I kinda want my nano kitty on and two connections. Likly v4 and v4.5. Maybe just the connections but I do need to make sure I have the batteries for both of them. Likely, I do.

SailorRosette

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:59 PM ( #298 )

Well.....One of the birds has died. I found it a few minutes ago in my yard... Made me sad a bit. So, I gave it a proper baurial... Poor thing. I wasn't sure if it was really gone... It was, no water saved it. Meanwhile... The other one looks okay. I keep spraying a bit of water on it. Then the thing realized it was water, opened it's mouth and caught it in its mouth. Lol. Cute. So I gave it a few squirts in its mouth. Then watered around the nest in the hanging plant. But that other egg... It hasn't hatched......

Its so hot here. Before I put water on the little bird... His skin looked horrible dry and he didn't seem to be moving well... He liked that water though. I just hope mama bird understands I'm trying to keep the little guy cooler then outside. I really would rather bring him in but... We know I can't do that.

I haven't married my kuromametchi yet. I'm attached to him... Ha.

I washed my purple doodle bear from the 90's actually, 1994. Looks pretty good... I bet I used my whats-her-face marker once... Since it had a darker blue and a pink marker on it too. I couldn't spell when I got it, funny it took me this many years to clean it. I have to admit, I put my tama color in her pants... Its a pocket.... I wanted to cuddle my doodle bear and my color... Last night, it was in my oshawott's head. Those pokeball reversable plush...lol. I was horrible yesterday putting it in there.... When she does have a back pocket. (of the doodle bear) *facepalm*

Don't go that way! *goes alternative direction*

SailorRosette

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:31 AM ( #299 )

Tired. It seems my doodle bear is one of the less pictured.... Or rarer... Oh well. Just wanted to look. Found a blue one simmilar to mine. Weird....

Kuro will marry! In about... 5 minutes.
I guess the color doesn't record the tama? Derp? Even after the lucky items are used and collected. Humm. Well, I guess this makes running it simpler. That way I'm not driving myself nuts collecting them. Yes the game... But I have most of the items. My first generation, I played tons of games including visiting the king... Had a baby boy. Oldie child... Um yush. Still baby. Its a nut.

The baby bird looks much better today. Yesterday was way hot. Today, I had to check inside the hanging flowers. Looked awake and moving... More feather fluffs! I squirted the little guy and he was like... More! More now! It was just a soft spray of a spray bottle. So I did then he opened his mouth... They were so happy for that water. The mom seems to shade it most of the day. Takes off when she sees me though. Right on top of the hanging flowers on my house. Lol. I think she wants some water too. I do have a bucket next to the nest though. Had ice in it yesterday... Way melted. The baby really enjoys that water though... I probably shouldn't be watering the bird but....
I think I'm getting attached to the little cutie. Bad thing huh...?

Made a pouch plush thing. Its interesting looking... I can have my idl.'s or my color in the pocket things inside. I need to figure out how I'm going to close it off. I have velcro but I want a zipper... Humm.

SailorRosette

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:10 PM ( #300 )

The pouch thing... It has eyes and a mouth now. Looks kinda like a small potato chip bag with wings... And different colors. So, I put pockets inside to hold two tamas, right now, my idl.s. You put them down and you can see them at the bottom. Right under the slightly stuffed wings. The inner pockets are sorta stuffed too. This is so they don't wiggle or move in there. Its funny looking though. I guess I'm glad it only has secret feet and pockets... Hands would be really weird.

I plan on having my idl pair on for a while with my color. Which... My color needs a name... Maybe something to do with a rainbow... Or... Food. Ha. Well I might change my 15th Anni, from Anni or Anniversare... To something else though. That one might be more french named. While my white idl will be marshmellow. Hummm...

But my idl are both on. 15th is sunnytchi and marshmellow is... Uhhhm... Mushroom girl. Dahhhh! I need to look at my growth chart again....

I will probably make yet another pouch tomo... I keep making them. I need to make one where all my color screen tamas fit together. * looks at doodle bear* derp..... *laughs* maybe not..... My poor doodle bear......

SailorRosette

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:25 PM ( #301 )

Yup. Another pouch made... Looks like a mini pillow or something. Braided a handle for it... Which made it like a door hanger. Has pockets on the inside. Room for my idls and my color. With a squishy spot in front of them. So, I'm happy with it. Everything fits. Even has a little bow on it now.

Didn't really check on the baby bird today. I did water him early this morning and gave it a few extra sprays. It has more feathers on it. I think mama bird might have gave it a tad too much food. Although, I figure more is better then none. Maybe she is compeating against me. Like, my water verses her food. Flower tops (pollen pods) worm... Yum....... That sort of stuff. Being warm and not in the shade...I think the water is a treat. I would give some to mama bird but... She keeps taking off to my roof top. Oh well. I have a little bucket of water out there for her too. If she is using it at all... I know the baby wouldn't be that strong if I didn't give it the water I did. That little guy is so cute. I just want to cuddle it.... But I wont.

SailorRosette

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:37 PM ( #302 )

That bird is so fluffy. Its wings are getting bigger and I see a little tail. Awww. Oddly, his beak looks way yellow but his mom's looks black-ish. I figure he might be ready to fly soon... That one egg still hasn't hatched... Thats sad. Probably won't....

I got a starweilder melo on aywas! Yay! That was the first pet Ihad my heart set on. Part of its because of my plush of it... The other... Its cute. Lol. Funny, many of the pets I decided I wanted, came from the same person. ( I think) they are so nice... Ithink they might have been the one who recommended it to me... Sorta, the reward link, I think it was their's. Haha ha.

Whaaaa.... I want that speedy freeze. Silly advertisement.
Went to look for pokemon conquest... The first places I tried... Nope. Atleast the stores had them at one point. Ha. I have other places to look for the game yet.

Oh... Talked to a guy in one of the stores... Talked about tama colors. He remembered the classics. Then, I think he was talking about the tamago... Then... Wham. Whipped out my colors. He nearly crapped. Those are in color! Then we chatted... And I told him about the tama life app we heard about. He says that seems cool, would make tons of money. So... Maybe Ifound another tama lover... Don't know for sure. Its so wierd to know there are actually people in my town.... 96-97 fans, but still. I need to find more people and bring them all here... Join our little party.

SailorRosette

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:00 AM ( #303 )

I had my idls on for a few days. Mushroom hat and sunopotchi. Those are off again. I need to remember the happy items for sunotchi, while mushroom girl will be ready to marry next time. That leaves my color on for a while.
I turned on my original nano kitty, magenta glitter. I think its funny ithas a pokeball keychain instead of its original. I took that from a 150 pokemon pokeball keychain. ( back when 150/ 151 was enough)

Need to check the baby bird. Its amazing how fast it has grown. The little egg, being the size of a quarter or a mis-shaped bouncy ball. Its a little blue egg. I'm still not too sure what type of bird it is. Although, more feathers will help. The baby was in there... Its either sitting on the egg... Or something happend to it. Guess no baby siblings...

I reset my nano kitty? Pushing the circle a square at the same time. Until curtains show and bring the heart. Also... The circle on the clock screen changes the time. Then the arrows once you've held the circle button. Humm... Weird.

Regardless guys, I still love you all.

SailorRosette

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:01 AM ( #304 )

Have my Yuki Penguin on. The one I got from a friend. It didn't have battieries so it was like a normal keychain. Traded it for a different normal keychain... We were kids... Nothing had dollar value. My nano kitty is off. The screw on the back, it was popping the back a bit. Meaning, the back was sorta loose. I need to get atleast one screw to put on the back, likely two though.

That bird probably looks bigger today. I want to go see it again. Its hard to believe how big its gotten since last week. Its amazing. Its sorta like me helping to raise it... Only water, but I'm sure it has helped it tons. Soon flying away... Just need to watch for the cat around the house.

SailorRosette

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:06 AM ( #305 )

Aww. Yuki looks like kutchipatchi's head. Random.
Plan to marry Mr. Ninja

.. I do have my pokemon conquest to play too. I love it so far. The month thing is weird... Oh well. Bidoof. Ha, early random. I am wondering if eevee gains more attacks... I love eevee. Ears, nose... The cute sound.

The bird looks so good. Getting real feathers. Eyes looking at me saying... Water please. Its beak is turning from yellow to a greyish version. I wonder how long it will be before mama teaches him to fly. I don't think he has a voice yet... I hope he doesn't. Location sorta sucks at the hanging plant... Or what is left of it. Mama bird woke me up... I reconized her sound by my window. They all sound a little different...

SailorRosette

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:33 AM ( #306 )

Had a little boy on my color. He is an early bird I guess.

Stayed up late to finished a pouch... I tried to have it look something like a tama... What would be the screen is kinda crooked. Oops. But, If I were to put it on something... It would be at an angle making it normal. Trying todecide if I want a zipper on it. I bought some. *gasp*

Had a sweet idea... If they want to go retro... Playsets for those figures! The tamago ones.
Then another... Take the connections... Make something like a playhouse. The tamas can enter inside with all the other tamas you have loaded. Maybe have an active tama inside when visiters come. The playhouse has a play area outside, all the normal rooms, but more like a hotel for a vacation. Extra special games...you can navigate them to do whatever inside the playhouse... But not like a station, a house toy you can see them playing in. Ya, not to carry, but I would love to see them roaming. Have tama chairs if your tama is sitting in the house. Then maybe when they are in there, its like a daycare... For when people have events, like weddings, family gatherings, school, etc. They age still, but the active tama inside cares for the tama inside the playhouse. However, they don't change until they are transferred back to the actual tamagotchi... When you wanted you could control what the transferred tama does. Oh, and this would run on batteries or be able to be plugged into the wall.

It was in a dream... I enjoyed playing with it. Given, its kiddish, I would totally buy a playhouse for my tamas.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments