Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Hey there. I figured I would try to log again. Lol. Its a good joke. Well...

ogkjlz.jpg

SO...I have a Tamagotchi ID L finally. I have a boy... Cute. It started as the boy in a nest. Then turned into a shariff, a brown one. Now its some tennis-player like one... For my sake... I'll find the names again and list them.

Most of my log will be words... But I might share an image or two... Eh. But I'd rather have pictures so I'll figure something out since my phone doesn't take great pictures of my ID L....

And because I do think its worth seeing again... I will post my Size comparasion of my Tama-Go to my Miracle commune. NYA! Ooh and you guys will probably see some Precure pictures too...

and ya, Its a direct copy of my topic's post....

Adults IDL: https://i55.tinypic.com/jjxlc4.jpg

Females: https://i56.tinypic.com/2qu0v1l.png

Males: https://i55.tinypic.com/smspcg.png

Yurapatchi:Kaubotchi:Hanikamitchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay for a while now people have been going "OMG that Tama-Go size..." I could show you something ELSE Bandai made and you guys might be more thankful its not any larger... Not to spur a hate on the Tama-Go. One of my favorite toys ever is a Pretty Cure/Precure toy... It features a character you might reconize almost perfectly with the ID L. (Unfortunatly, I don't know the name yet....) I don't believe that was the intention however.

So background. This toy is from Japanese Anime Pretty Cure Max Heart (2nd season) The Miracle Commune. The name of the character is Lun-Lun... Somepeople also say Ruun-Ruun... but I perfer "L"s Its pink and white. Fairly rare as a toy I think...

https://i54.tinypic.com/ao9rbm.jpg

Here is a link since I merdged images together. I also included my Oshawott plush for size. My Tama-Gos (The first two) are included in the image so you can compare. None of the images have been resized at all. So enjoy that size. And that lack of AAAs. And no... it doesn't fit in a purse... and if it does... well, it isn't a purse anymore.

:p

23lfeag.png

{Marry Me!... No, just make me another one, Please!}

Alas! Adult! I now have Mametchi! Even cuter in color.... and ya.. cuter then the Jump/Leap/Sprint game... That is what we are going to call it... Unless we want it called... Catapillar/Poop/Boulder... game... Lol.

I kinda feel bad the boy has been in a girls' room all his cute little boy life... Except maybe once.... Ha... Poor guy. Now to work on getting the TamaToMo letters.... Insert confusion here... I'll figure it out.

Its not like I was trying to plant the glass beaker plant already... *Guilty* and then figured out that the "sign things" were actually seeds. *DUH* It must have been a moment or something.

Oh, I had a Strawberry grown this morning... And the Marche thing was in the park... I thought I was buying fruit... Then I relized my Strawberry kept comming up... I was like...No wait... I'm not selling that... So went home....

HAha! Yay! first Tamatomo section! yay! Now the plant has been relized... Now what else can I make trouble with... I know I have a cheat sheet for food.... Humms.

Gave it something that looked like apple pie... um... ate it but looked pretty unhappy about it... eh.... But then moved to the correct happy food. Then got another symbol.... awesome...

I got my 3rd happy symbol. Crown... I guessed at that... Pretty good. Then I guess I get the last one after being an adult for 2 full days... I have a pet now. Its cute.... But I am really not familiar with that one... Its kinda like the little dog you see running around all over the place... not the meme one... but it has fluffy ears... Eh.... I'll figure it out.

So I have my Tamagotchi ID L in a pretty coin purse... not direclty a coin purse, but a clapse one. It matches perfectly to the ID L. The clapse on the top has little "Crystals/Diamonds" (fake.... duh) With a handle and I can dangle some of my tama charms on it. (Mimitchi and Ichigotchi)

EU... I hope I never see THAT again... Gross... Cockroach otta the Billy the Exterminator's mouth.... GROSS. Thats what I get for watching commericals....

The pet reminds me more of Makiko then Lovlin............... But it isn't the common cute dog you see Chamametchi dressed up as... I'm still figuring the name... I'll look for a pet list with pictures. That works best for me.

Don't Feed poor Mametchi Rice... He doesn't like it too well. I did that yesterday... I feel bad still. That little aimation... wow.

I played some more Jump/Leap/Sprint. I'm loving that game... I dressed Mametchi in a more suitable "suit" lol. He was in a Kimono yesterday... Next thing you know, I'll dress him in a girl dress. Not like I don't have gotchi-money for it now. Ya... I should stop thinking of cross-dressing him... He is still in a girl room.

I haven't named him either... I just call him Mame... for lack of creativity with names for right now... I love my name I gave myself too...

https://i55.tinypic.com/nfcir.jpg

Cure Marine! Heartcatch Pretty Cure.

Sorry, it was bigger then I thought, feel free to veiw it off the link.

Sooooo.... Mametchi can marry now... I'm going to wait for the last hour or so for him to age to get the happy stamp.... I guess it might go a bit faster if I set the clock back two hours. I'll miss this guy when he leaves. I see it is so quickly... not 4 days like tha Tama-Go.... @_@ which seemed like forever.... Jeeze.

Otherwise... I hope I get a girl this time? Otherwise, I think I am going to change the main room again.

2dcbzn5.gif

They aren't Stalking Itsuki...

The Sunflowers are.... :p

I married Mametchi to PitchiPitchi-tchi...? Uhm... The Mermaid... Ended up having a boy. So... I need to decide which background to change the background to... I had the snowhat boy. Thought it was cutewhile I had him. Then to the Shariff again. Lol.

I actually think I got a clear approval from my mom! OMG... It was an import she said yes to. (I was going to anyway.....) I could have gotten money help for the ID L... I ended up buying it myself. (Which she was sorta surprised I did, but happy I saved for it)When I opened it, I showed her the egg on the screen before it hatched... (Few days ago) then today... I was showing her the last happy stamp animation and she was like wow....at all that color. I was like No way.... Then she said I hope that is the only color I recommend you buy. (LMAO, seriously... Was that a challenge?!)

and I'm still at... Was that really a Challenge?!

I now have an Air Balloon background. Pretty cute. I felt bad for little shariff dude, 2, had to live in a girls room... pretty girly.... Eh... He seems to like that change.

Forgot to have him take a bath yesterday. He was a nice dark brown this morning. I said Oops and put him in the tub. You getso used to them doing it themselfs in the other tamas where it sometimes slips your mind.

I got a new bag yesterday... Its so cute and the colors are wonderful! I could put everything in it I wanted, and my ID L, but it looks a bit FAT with it in there too. By itself is one thing, but not with my phone and car keys inside it on the other side. Its a pretty new design and bag pattern too. Not going to dangle it off that... So what I did so I could use the new bag. (Size of a wallet... a thicker one) I pulled out my one camera bag my Labo Warming egg was in. I traded bags.... That way I can belt my ID L bag to my belt and not carry it on my wrist.

Am I going for Mametchi again or what? I'm following the same direct path my 1st gen did... Humm. Oh he didn't bathe again before bed.... Oops. Dark Brown Shariff in town... hehehe.

And for the 50th time... YES. TamaTown is down. Okay. We know. When is it going to be fixed, don't know...

•  
  • Server barfing is nessasary.
  • Almost never in a timly manner. I mean... Come on, Do you know when you are going to have a fever?
  • They know, We know... Bandai is fixing what they can.
  • Once its fixed... It will still be buggy. Give them a break.
  • It will most likely happen again.

Repeat:Repeat:Repeat... ETC...
245brk6.jpg

Dark! Yes! Pretty Cure 5! From the Movie of Yes! Pretty Cure 5!

Full circle... almost. Just a different baby... That is weird... Oh well, I love Mametchi 2. hehehe.

Have all the stamps but one... I'm not sure what I am going to do next... I hope it is a girl this next time... Seems I start with a boy for most of all of my tamagotchis that do have genders... Oh well.

I'm thinking on turning on another tama.... But do I really want to right now? I'm not sure... the V4 which I haven't played much since I got it.... My random V3 I found on my trip in a Walmart...? Humm... Then again... I can Bling out all my Pretty Cure stuff.... humm... One of the pouches does fit my ID L very well...

Apparently my Dark! Yes! Pretty Cure 5 team was too dark for the tinypic people. Lol. Oh well.

So Mametchi had his 4th birthday... had a party this time. Or I completely missed my first Mametchi's birthday party... in that case, oops. Now I'm wondering who will pop up to marry... I'm just hoping to get a girl tama this time... Its kinda freaky I had two boys basically the same growth.... Different pets though. Little green one....

I got a viynl bag yesterday. Coin purse sized... It fits my tama ID L perfectly. Barely any wiggle room at all... and before you ask me where I got it... IT came from the mail which I will assume they too ordered it from the mail.... from Japan. Run-on sentence.... Oh ya. Dotting should stop too, shouldn't it? Lol.

Whoo! Go me! I gave myself atleast 3 virus infections within the last hour... Well maybe two hours ago because I couldn't get ON past the login screen.... and maybe get in a tiny bit and freeze... SO... Safemode and no internet on the laptop there... I would probably have more but that is on the other half of the house. Lol. I bet I got those when I was trying to find some beaming softwear................ But then made a DUH after I went into safemode.

Well you get a virus on Neopets.... I've fixed those... One I do have a copy of.... Thanks Dad! Yay! Its on a burnt CD... Lol. I put it in anywhere and I'm sure I will infect whatever is reading it. Thats nifty... and no Neopets really doesn't have anything to do with it except maybe all the annouying pop ups or pop INS they have... With a lovely blocker and crap.... I miss neopets.... I visit every once in a while though. Straight to soup kitchen.

Otherwise... Back to the log here...

Baby Boy again.... Shariff dude... Again... I will freak if its the pink haired dude.... again. Changed the wallpaper (Store...) Just a standard already in it thing.

I'm hungry.... Its Tama's turn to make dinner.

Advast' Thar be ther best antar varus thar talks... Arg. Um, best anti-virus that talks is Advast...

YAY! Virus free on the Laptop now. Prepare to be infected (Again!) hahaha. I hope not... Jeeze. That took a little longer then usual... I need to post another random picture....

This is the lovely image I hope one day to make a wallpaper... Muuhahahaha... Cough or something...

24p9gcl.jpg

OMG. I'm watching the news and eating cheetos like it is interesting! WEIRD. But a weird fact though.... Where I used to live YEARS ago... There was a break in pretty close to the road we lived on... Thats creepy, real creepy....

I just relized I didn't post anything remotely entertaining today... Humm. What to rant about...

I changed the wallpaper again... Trying really hard not to get the same Mametchi line again.... Its kinda annouying. I love my tama, don't get me wrong but I'm not wanting another Mametchi unless its a Kuromametchi.... EH. I hope the teen is different. That White/Pink/Red one doesn't fit me. I know there are 2 others I haven't gotten yet.... I have to try really hard not to take EPIC care of my future teen. I think its sometime really soon.... I would guess that would have an effect on the Adult character too.... humm....

2psefxv.jpg

I got the same teen adult. *Facepalm* Yay.............. Okay.

So I really need to be a party pooper Tommorrow? Atleast in the morning... and not change the clock for once? That is the only way I can think of I will actually miss a call... I set it two hours back. Maybe two days in a row and not change it. I will laugh if I get yet ANOTHER Mametchi.................... Hard.

Mametchi has boys. End of story. Same for the Tama-Go too............ Which isn't running. Hasn't been.

I'm so glad these don't take as long as the Tama-Go to fully raise a tama and have a baby... etc.

I did another bag change again. HAR. Its my Pretty Cure Max Heart Commune Case.... I made two cases for the commune itself. Its not running around in the plastic nude. Ya... That makes sense. I have a crapload of cases and I found atleast 2 more nice ones storing cell phones I could use too.... I don't know how many bags I really have for all my tamas........

;)

Awww. My neice is watching MLP-FiM now.... Yay! Let the infection continue! Muuhahahaha!

Meanwhile.... Mametchi. I love you but I would really like to have a GIRL now.... 3rd Mametchi now... In a row. Same character line except the baby. EH.

I'm making another pouch............... Whoo. Finished it.... Like how it looks but I don't know what kind of handles (If any) I want to put on it... It fits my IDL well. It has my black rainbow music notes on it. That and into my camera pouch for extra protection.

Oh, and I think I made a new friend or something. What an interesting two days. It wasn't just today silly head... I saw your posts yesterday too. :D

Another boy as I thought... But now I'm pretty much ignoring the little guy. I feel so mean... Its been about 20 minutes and I have another 40ish to go. Hopefully this will change it up alot so I can finally get a little girl... Let alone another different boy atleast. If it doesn't go to shariff, I will be happy. That would probably change it up enough. I am usually just on my tama like crazy.... I forgot when the pink haired dude changed before I relized, it was Mametchi.

So, I fed it twice... 1/4 and minimal happy... If I check again, I figure I'll feed it another 1/4.... but who knows what will happen to this little guy.....

Another cool way to look at the size of the Tama-go... Since I got mine... I've called it my Granade tama. Its near the size of one.... I guess tamas, I do have 3. I like the size... so whatever.... I am used to having about the same size "pets" anyway....

I finally got a different toddler. The leaf one. Finally... I wonder if I should continue normal care now... Humm. I think I might be okay. I wouldn't know which teen/adult I would get though.... With all hope, not another Mametchi. Hahaha. Maybe Kikitchi...?

So Mr Pink Hair... We meet yet again... I'm sorry you got sick because you were hungry. EH. He is okay now... I think he was just sad. I'm thinking that one thing might change the character yet some more... Humm.

Come to relize, one of those Mametchi could have been a prince if I thought about the dress up place. Lol. Oh well, I'm sure I will get another one ... and maybe not right away.

I want a Girlie Girl! hehehe.

I betcha can't guess what adult I ended up with. :mellow:

SO um.... No words can extend my issue with loving this IDL way too much when it is near transformation time....

:mametchi:

Its Mametchi if you couldn't guess... har

Well today went well for a normal day I guess. It sorta sucked in short.... Thats backwards isn't it.... Eh. Whatever. Its been a crappy day and I hope it to be over... But the good news... My download is done. I've been trying to get it downloaded for 3 days. I love it... and I am in total support here.

Demi Lovato's new song, SkyScraper.

I had a huge smile on my face in the car when I relized it was Demi back on the Radio. I turned up the music really loud. She is definatly one of my most favorite singers in the world.

_Demi-Lovato_

Skies are crying

I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance

Do you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left of me?

[Chorus]

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like i'm made of glass

Like i'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper!

Like a skyscraper!

[Demi Lovato]

As the smoke clears

I awaken, and untangle you from me

Would it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed?

All my windows, still are broken

But I'm standing on my feet

[Chorus]

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper!

Like a skyscraper!

[bridge]