Photo
* * * * - 14 votes
NO COMMENTS

Marshmellow Delights

• Please log in to reply

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:03 PM ( #69 )

-IDL-
Pineapple girl is here again. Whoo! Not sure whom is in the running this moment, but it will be a surprise I'm sure. I planned to take pictures with my rainbow dash background... but its someones birthday. (Never found out whom) So I figured I'd take one ToMo... I did switch the time to get it removed... Alas, I didn't... Boo me.

-Nano-
My Mametchi seems so sweet... I love him... I'd hate to reset him although I am nearing that. (I am going to try to hold out until he leaves...)

-Nano Pony-
Welp, that didn't last long... It was on all day, I forgot how much attention it seemed to need. Not quite ready to do that and my tamas... Nearly figured out the game... I will probably turn it on sometime in the later future.

I didn't get a chance to take pictures today... I tried to a few times. Once I was set, time to go another place. Not to mention all the back-drop I could ever want. (Fabric Stores) They even said if I was careful, I could do that. Didn't get much of a chance. Oh well.

Other funny -unrealated- news. My cat finally caught this one fly, Mid-air and ate it. It was getting on her nerves... It flew in with the wind a few days ago. Took her long enough. The other cat is a fail catching anything... but a cold.

Edited by SailorRosette, 30 August 2011 - 07:16 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:27 AM ( #70 )

I have me some pictures... They come from my phone so... One has both my IDL and Nano... The IDL currently has my Rainbow Dash image displayed... as I see I missed some spots on it... I really don't mind.

Posted Image

My Pineapple girl is going to be in my IDL image. I didn't really catch her well... and an glare on it... Boo. But you can see most of the picture. She changed to Lovelitchi! hahaha. Whoo! I gave her some of her happy items... and then took her to the Henshin place... To transform to, Princess Lovelitchi! She is so cute... Is that a plush or a small humanoid person in her hand?

I've got a bonus comming too.... Muuhahaha. *Cough*

Posted Image
This is the bonus... HAhaha. I'm sorry if you don't like my bonus....
I think this 97 pony is named Fluttershy too... but no wings are on her. I'm not sure I only got my Ivy (foot could move) brand new. The rest of the 97' pony herd (as I have many, but not all...) came from a seller who gave me a steal for them. I had to get them... Took a rather longtime to get them but they were worth the wait.

Edited by SailorRosette, 31 August 2011 - 03:20 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:59 AM ( #71 )

I married Princess Lovelitchi! To a Kikitchi. They had a girl... She is kinda getting the "sweet" treatment right now... lots of sweets because I am trying to keep her sorta happy yet... I should try to get that other tama I haven't yet. I think you need to feed her nothing but sweets. (The Sweet-Roll looking one)

My Nano Mametchi still hasn't left me... I'm starting to feel the need to reset him... But I figure I won't... Not until later tonight if he hasn't left...

Another 3-4am night. Whoop! Meanwhile, I'm asking myself what to do with this money in my pocket... The fun continues!

Since this isn't my laptop... the computer.... I will save the other picture I have for later... as its not on this one.

SailorRosette

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:11 PM ( #72 )

So.... I'm really wondering if I should wait a bit longer for my (Nano) Mametchi to leave... I ccan't help but feed him and give him candy.

My IDL, I missed a call somewhere.... She is a Cactus again... hahaha. I like the character too. My directly aiming for Meloditchi isn't working well... It didn't happen last time since I wasn't sure how well I cared for her...

Then there is this... The colors aren't totally correct... But its pretty close. This is a Bmp file... It needs to be converted for the IDL yet... but its going to be on my list... I'm just messing with images right now.... and of corse they are my little pony friendship is magic.... because it is.

Posted Image
-Just looked at it... Missed part of the flag.... Nuuuu! I'll fix it and repost it. Nyao-Puuuu!-
Posted Image
24bit, not 16bit yet btw

I love how my old computer gear still works and does perfect for downloads and transfers to my IDL. People said its not going to work and... Boom. Worked. It almost worked once without conversion.... Which I was highly confused over.

Edited by SailorRosette, 03 September 2011 - 10:46 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:30 PM ( #73 )

-IDL-
Shigurehimetchi, That is who I ended up with this time. I was late in checking before the changed... Oh well, I'll keep going! haha! Yes I had to look at the list for the name... I actually remembered to look this time. hehehe.

-Nano-
Mametchi is going to get reset tonight I think... For Poor irony, ToMo in the morning if he doesn't leave. Its hard for me to reset a tama.... expecially one I really like.

I haven't reset him yet... but he seems to be fusterated when he is hungry. I think he is finally showing his age... I started him on the 23rd of August... I am giving him food but not candy anymore or much games... Which I finally almost beat. *Quee!* :lol: I need the last 4 letters of tamagotchi x2. I think I'm going to go for Spacytchi next if I get a boy... Not Picky this round. I doubt I could get Meloditchi right now as I am just now playing the game better. (Better as in full "tamagotchi x1" and then I loose... I think you need atleast 40 perfect games... None as of yet.

Edited by SailorRosette, 04 September 2011 - 08:25 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:07 PM ( #74 )

-Nano-

I reset my Memetchi, now... I have a girl. I feel bad resetting him but I guess its worth it to get a different character.

-IDL-
Shes hangin' out today... Got a pet, HapiHapitchi. Cute little guy.

I turned on this Disney game on. Disney's Magical Moments Game. I got it in Disney World my first tme going. I had 2 days left to unlock the games... Then I figured out there was a code to unlock it.... up-down ... until you hear it beep. I did that yesterday... Love those little games. We drove that time so it kept me entertained during the car ride... That point Tamas wern't back yet and my p2 didn't have batteries... and still had a back and crap screws. My digital pets weren't aloud to come anyway, to put it short.

SailorRosette

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:00 AM ( #75 )

-IDL-
I married off my tama again, to another Kikitchi because I know Kikitchi will give you a girl..... *Shift.....* Had a girl. Playing with the sound on for once... Sounds nice. Earlier I had to clean up my Rainbow Dash image. It turned the whole thing brown, so... oops. I'm not going to "aim" for any peticular tama this time... I figure I'll be in the top two branches, but other then that.... no aim.

-Nano-
My little girl is so cute... I almost beat the game again too! Whoop! I wonder what she will turn into? Lovelitchi I assume, pretty much the same care as Mametchi did. We'll see.

Chamametchi! haha. Suuu cute! I'll take her! Is it any wonder why I love all the characters to death in the Nano?

Edited by SailorRosette, 06 September 2011 - 10:30 AM.

SailorRosette

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:22 PM ( #76 )

-IDL-
Pineapple girlie! Squee! So close... Yet so far. I might make it... *ninja eyes* Melodi..... maybe? I am crossing my fingers.

-Nano-
My Chamametchi is really cute. I love when she declines food. She.... Squees. I'll take a picture of that sometime. But I've loaded the images I'm going to load to the computer already...

Now... I feel the NEED to post this.

Posted Image

Derpy with Wings in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Posted Image

They both have Bubble symbols... Most of the other ponys spotted in MLP:FIM each have had symbols changed a bit... I think Pinkie Pie even... Of corse I have her in G3 form...
Nyoom...

Edited by SailorRosette, 07 September 2011 - 06:27 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:13 AM ( #77 )

My IDL is a Lovelitchi again. I really thought I was going to get someone else... even if it wasn't Meloditchi.... eh. But I am trying to decide if I want to change my wallpaper.... Rainbow Dash to my Sailormoon one I have already to send... given my IPAQ has battery to spare not hooked into anything. (Its near dead, battery is that old...)

I didn't take pictures of my IDL/Nano yet... I have been out and about.

Meanwhile... I did make two of pretty much the same bag. I might just sew them together because I hate how I did the fist bag handle... The other one doesn't have one, but slips right over the older one, sorta snug. I wouldn't be sure if I am going to sew it as just one bag or give it pockets... I'm likely to give it pockets... fun part is just getting it so the edges don't show on the outside. The bottom I figure will give me the hardest time to not show... I want to put designs on it, but I'm unsure what since when I usually put on is sorta random and doesn't always look cool/nice to me.

BTW, SailorMoon stalkers, the Mangas come back out on the 13th. 2 per every 2 months, except the first set has Sailor V's manga and the first two SM manga comming out. I think $10.95 each..... So begin to stalk your bookstore or pre-order. Freebie advertisement... I'm on fire. :rolleyes:

Nyuuu.... :P

SailorRosette

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:33 PM ( #78 )

:blink:

My IDL married today... I have been just aiming for Meloditchi again.... Then I made another wallpaper. Rainbow Dash saluting, with the American Flag behind her. I think I am going to color it a bit better in some spots before I share it with you guys. There is more grey then I think I relized at the time.

My Nano and I... Boy. I love this thing... I almost want another one... I think that fear is gone. Me not playing with it. I might even turn on my mini again. Lol, its cheaper. I haven't been playing much with the game... I have, but not much. Getting closer to finish the game.

SailorRosette

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:19 PM ( #79 )

Random IDL wallpaper... or something. Some were quick... some not so much.

Rainbow Dash salutes, in honuor of those lost and never forgotten.
Posted Image

Chibi Maru- Sanrio/Hello Kitty (company/family) First sucessful transfer/usable wallpaper.
Posted Image

Sailormoon/Chibimoon random gif art.
Posted Image

Rainbow Dash full body.
Posted Image

Not everyone cares for ponys ya.... I made a random checkered one.

Rainbow Checkers.
Posted Image

I've been playing with images making them smaller for use in the IDL... I have tons, but they need to be colored in 16 bit colors yet... I use paint... I have other programs to use, but seems fine to me. These all need to be converted into IDL format. Some look funny... others look like they have potentical... I haven't made any rooms, but plan to eventually...

Meanwhile,(IDL) I have a girl. Cactus girl.... I missed her before the change. oh well. I'll try for a character I haven't had yet... I just hope its different then what ones I have seen. (Nano) Chamametchi is so funny... doesn't want food, but wants candy... hahaha.

:P

I just made this one. I really like it, needs to be converted too, but enjoy it.
Posted Image

Edited by SailorRosette, 11 September 2011 - 06:55 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:15 AM ( #80 )

My laptop seems to need anger managment these days... Jeeze....

ANYWHO... I'm thinkin' some size comparasion might be in someone's mind this day.... Included are... My Nano, My IDL, My v2(connection general) and my Tama-Go. I didn't resize the image at all so....

Posted Image

I've transferred all my Tamas into a bigger box... Finally. Have the (x3) Tama-Go inside. Welp, 2/3 since one is on again. I put my Labo Warming egg in there too. It wasn't in anything but put out where its not really seen. I figured it'd be nice to put it in there since there is room inside it now. Its not a tama.... but my other box of non-tamas is full too. They don't fit in together.

My Tama-Go has Pipotchi on it and found to be sorta fat, age 3... Last I had my Blue one on was Easter. Had the rabbit on it.... Weird.... But I could have not changed the date though. With those Makiko and ShimaShimatchi figures finally being out atleast in Canada, I want them... so the Tama-Go being on, I might.

IDL, She is going to change in a few hours... I'm in bracket 2... MAn I need to share that Growth Chart and "Favorite stuff" I need to find them.... But I have those wallpapers up in the last post. Lol.

Nano, Chamametchi was dizzy as she was hungry this morning.... I said I was sorry and fed her normal food and candy. She was happy afterword.

I need to be bit. Eh. Deleted all my lovely images... some music I will need to find again. The images wont be too hard to find. Although the music, might be a pain in the butt.
Some files were lost too... Amonst my IDL wallpaper maker. Boo. Why is it a pian for me to find it again? Jeeze... I'm linking it here for me if I do it again.

http://tama-zone.com/ar/t23913.htm

Edited by SailorRosette, 12 September 2011 - 06:18 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:47 AM ( #81 )

:angry: And the computer internet is still slow.... Thats crap. Oh well, must fix.... eventually. Its standable right now.

-IDL-
My girl turned into a Cupcake head yesterday. Very cute... I even know her name starts with a P I think....pufft. I found the Character Chart again, the favorite stuff again... and the rest of the stuff I had for my IDL. I'll link those in here although they are in a topic I made a bit ago.

-Nano-
Nothing much seems to happen after they change, but I find it really hard to reset them. It was hard with Mametchi. Chamametchi will be just as hard when it comes to it.

The Tama-Go got turned off sometime in the evening. I still want to get the figures but with multiple items being wanted... I doubt it will be those right now.

Currently OUT. On my list, but not sure when I will actually get them.

-Sailormoon manga
-Sailor V manga

SailorRosette

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:33 PM ( #82 )

-IDL Spoils-

Fair Warning, in links, Nyao!

http://i53.tinypic.com/kby4jl.jpg
Happy Stamps, found on Tama-Zone, placed into basic image.

http://i55.tinypic.com/w7h0u8.png
Girl Growth Chart made by an awesome user here. (ZuZu)

http://i53.tinypic.com/2d9tpu1.png
Boy Growth Chart made by the same awesome user whom made the girl one.

-Otherwise-
I got my SailorMoon manga, SM 1 and Codename Sailor V 1, as well. Love em!

Edited by SailorRosette, 13 September 2011 - 05:50 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:16 PM ( #83 )

Okie dokie. Day went to poo in a hurry. Jeeze. -But in a much better mood-

Anywho, I married off Cupcake girl this afternoon. She has a little boy with Spacytchi.... Now they are Kowboytchi or howm' you'sd spell it. Nyao-pu. ... Poo.

ChaMametchi actually had 3 poos next to her today... Oops... It must have been the day. I made her happy after I found that. Played some games.... Still yet to beat the spelling game though.

-few days ago--before I deleted my images-
I need more Derpy. My people saw Derpy Hooves and told me not to edit that in case my neice looks at it... I told them it was real... then showed them the wiki and google images. I broke out laughing.... I even found that image of someone's tv with Derpy Hooves... Delivering... paused on demand or dvr... That is one of the best pictures I've found of her. I need to find it again. If they make a real pony of it... I want it. I can't bring myself to ruin a My Little Pony. Even a fakie.

It was on my mind... Didn't share it due to the utter -uncoolness- of me deleting my good folder full of stuff. Dang Google ads are slowing my computer... They all have hyperlinks in them or a movie playing... or a play this movie button.... -boo!-

I've made more wallpaper for the IDL again... But I'm just playing in paint... No characters. While I was doing some, I was thinking about turning a connection on. Like a v1-v3... Not sure what one. But I don't want to have too many on with my IDL... This would be #3 on. Kinda want one of my Angels on though. I'll decide sometime...

Edited by SailorRosette, 14 September 2011 - 07:22 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:08 PM ( #84 )

Family Guy Star Wars. Thank you godess of the moon. Something, Something, Something Dark Side, Part 1. I love the title.... This might help the day... OMG Cookie Monster! YUSH!

IDL has the Star Guy now. Bokuhoshitchi! I wasn't sure what it was going to be... ChaMametchi on the Nano is doing better then yesterday.

I need more Family Guy/ My Little Pony... possibly at the sametime?

More IDL Wallpapers.
All need to be converted to IDL format...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I figure there are more...

Edited by SailorRosette, 15 September 2011 - 08:10 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:09 PM ( #85 )

Glad for people, yes. I'm thinking I am more right each day that goes by about something... very funny if its true. I've been telling people about something for a while now....

-IDL-
It turned into a Tamagotchi of.... Kutchipatchi! Yay! random even. Very cool.
-Nano-
ChaMametchi is adorable. I am beginning to thik of resetting it again... But how can you reset something so cute?!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments