tama hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo8890tamagotchi

Reaction score
any tama and when ever you want to do it but tell me when and the first person to tell me the date and time or no time thats when we'll do it.

:wacko:tamagotchi

[/color]

tamas running

v1

v5.5

v6

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I've linked these to you before, but you can find guidelines for group hatches HERE, HERE, and HERE. What people typically do when they organize hatches is that THEY pick a date (rather than having other members of the hatch pick it...then nothing will get done because everyone will want to pick a different day) and then those who can do a hatch on that day will let you know (give it time, rather than posting over and over asking others to join).

If you'd like to start a hatch, please pick a date, the type of Tamagotchi you'd like to hatch, and then people will start to respond in time. If this doesn't happen in this thread you started from here on out, I will have to delete this thread because I don't want spam to accumulate. Thanks.

the hatch starts in about 2 days july 15th is when it starts but if later let me know but it goes all through the day

hello everyone today is the hatch and my tama v6 just hatch and it was a boy i named him Alex.

Yup the hatch is today :) Ok then, my family just hatched, and i have 2 daughters and a son. I named them the Jade Family, and so far everything is going good :D

hello everyone my baby evolved into a good boy charecter Alex is a kuchitamatchi tone is 91 rhythm is 43 original is 95. Alex say me go to preschool today and made a lot of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back