Just A Toy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
This Role-play is kind of based of Toy Story, but you aren't with Andy. You're in the shop, waiting to be bought, most in packaging. After the store closes, the toys muck about. Some that are not in packaging get a good chance to, but the others have to burst out of theirs. This is pretty simple to understand, yes? But, you could escape, be brought or just stay in the shop over time.

RULES:

If you wanna be a human, just go for it.

No Mary Sues.

No God-modding.

Put 'Mexican' in your post.

FORM:

Name:

Brand Of Toy:

Appearance:

Personality:

Crush: (Maybe..?)

Other:

((I'll post mine if someone else does.))

Name: Model #4... goes by "Lily"

Brand Of Toy: Barbie Basics

Appearance: Lily looks like a typical Barbie without the blonde. She has beautiful long curly red hair and stunning blue eyes. She is extremely skinny and tall like most of the barbie clan. Lily can usually be seen wearing her signature white tanktop with her dark wash jeans and high heels.

Personality: Lily isn't like most barbies. She is very laid back but can sometimes be a little rude. That is because she is easily agrivated and is usually seen fighing with her many sisters whom she prefers to stay away from to avoid their constant chattering.

Crush: N/A(Maybe..?)

Other: Nopperz

I just had an idea for another one 0.0..

Name: Spot Splatter Splash.... even the name is creepy.

Age: 8 Months She was sewn on October 25th and hid in the back ever since.

Brand Of Toy: LalaLoopsy

Appearance: Spot has orange hair that is tied up into pigtails with two red ribbons. Her eyes are buttons (*Cough* CORALINE *Cough*) and her mouth is a stitched smile. She is tanned and she has two pink circles on each cheek that is supposed to be blush. But she never blushes. She is about a foot tall and is known to small children as "cute" but to older children as "OmigoshthisthingissocreepyitremindsmeofCoralinei'mwalkingawaynow."

As for clothes Spot wears a red t-shirt with white pinstripes with a over-all type dress above it. The dress is white and red and has a splatter on it that would be extremely creepy if it was not baby blue. For shoes she wears sneaker-like boots that, like the rest of her clothes, is white and red. The bottoms of the shoes though add more colour being yellow.

She has a pet zebra-thing that she named "Splat." He is also red and white and has a blue splatter on him.

PICTURE TIEM. (NO I DID NOT SPELL TIME WRONG.) Spot

Personality: Here we go.... Spot is very creepy. Like a dog with two heads and an alligators body creepy. She is usually seen creeping around the store sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. If you can find her - or are brave enough to - she can be an excellent source of gossip. She is also a great seamstress and abstract-artist. But who isn't good at randomly splatting paint at a miniture canvas?

Crush: N/A(Maybe..?): Nope... probably never happen unless it's an equally-creepy doll or Patch Treasurechest. The only male Lalaloopsy. I just looked this up. I am now going to hide in a hole from going on that website.

Other: CORALINE. Also, gosh those dolls creep me out. And I hope this isn't too "out there" because she's going to be really fun to play.

I loves me my mexican food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Glaceon

Brand Of Toy: Pokemon Center

Appearance: Glaceon is a Pokemon plushie about 6-inches-tall. On the outside, she's made of soft, light blue material, and barely has a neck. To make up for the lack of a neck, the plushie has four sturdy legs to support her. Her eyes are always narrowed in a serious gaze; ears and tail are both diamond shaped. Around her front paw is a bright red tag with GLACEON and the phrase GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL...not that she knows what GOTTA CATCH EM ALL means.

It's a big mystery to her. .>.;

Personality: She is a bit of a loner, not used to being around other toys (which aren't Pokemon plushies). Glaceon wouldn't mind meeting others, but is not the type to talk to others unless they talk to her first.

She is also pretty observative, especially after leaving the familiar surroundings of the factory, since everything looks so new and unfamiliar.

Crush: Nah

Other: To separate her from other Glaceon plushies on the same shelf as her, her nickname is Glacie.

Name: Kirimaru

Brand Of Toy: Tomy

Appearance: An imported plushie about three inches tall. He is permanently fixed to a sitting position, with his hands lying limply at his sides. In one hand, he has a yellow felt coin, which he never lets go of. His eyes are shaped like eggs and his pupils are black and tiny. He has blue hair, with bangs and a pony tail in the back of his head.

Personality: He loves money(to the point where he can hear change drop from a foot away) and can be very greedy. To his friends, though, he's loyal(unless someone bribes him with money) and trustworthy. He's a bit of an idiot, since he spends most of his time fixed on...well...money. .D.

Crush: Romances tend to cost money, so Kirimaru doesn't really buy into them.

Other: None

MEXICAN.

Mexican food is good, I agree... I guess.

Name: Cookie (Is confused why people are calling him 'cute kitty' or 'kittycat')

Age: Almost a year (Getting a bit old, about to be thrown away)

Brand Of Toy: Plushie (Is that a brand? Oh well, its brand is something but it's a Plushie)

Appearance: Cookie is a small, brown furry cat with green eyes. Some of the fluff is coming out of his stomach, but only a little. He is a bit dusty and worn out. His fur is almost falling out, but no one really touches him so his fur does not really come out.

Personality: Cookie is very shy, however, he can be really nice if there is a friend he can play with. He is pretty smart, and knows how to hide behind another toy and keep very, very, still. He is quite wise and often overhears what people are saying, and has a slight image of the outside world.

Crush: None at the moment.

Other: Cookie costs about 50 cents, because he is so old. No tax, and if Cookie gets even a bit older, he would almost become free.

Name: Sami

Appearance: Sami has brown hair, and brown eyes too, and usually wears her foot-long hair in a braid with a red ribbon tied around the end. Usually she likes to wear cute shirts with cats on them.

Personality: Sami is very energetic and often likes to meow like a cat. She is also very independent, however cocky. She has a thing for cats.

Crush: Too young. :)

Other: HUMAN! And also she is poor, and only has like,a quarter and a penny in her pocket. Her allowance is something like 4 cents a month.

Name: Jack-In-The-Box

Age: Was made during the Civil War. Is 120 years old. Falling apart.

Brand Of Toy: How am I supposed to know? Confederate?

Appearance: Jack's box is rusty. The rust contains bacteria. If humans accidentally cut their finger on the rust, they will have to amputate that body part. One time a kid had a scar on their head and touched jack with it. They died. He is infested with African mosquitos that carry the AIDS virus. One of them carries West Nile Fever.

Personality: Jack is mad since he's never been bought since the Civil War. He was bought once but returned due to the fact the owner died from AIDS. He has no idea that the bugs that surround him carry the disease, and he doesn't think that the rust is deadly. He carries a deep grudge and is very unfriendly, and rude. He is very stupid and is colorblind which may be why he cannot tell that he is rusting and that his hair is falling out.

Crush: All girls. He doesn't care what they are, he just likes them.

Other: Is Mexican and was developed in Mexico by a bored plantation worker. Is also the most original and legit character in the history of RPs. If you read this you have been trolled.

Name: Flandre Scarlet

Brand Of Toy: Nenderoid

Appearance: Flandre looks exactly like her famous game counterpart. She has blond hair with a ponytail tied to the side, and red eyes. Being a nenderoid, she's rather short, maybe only about 4 and a half inches tall. Flandre wears the signature Scarlet hat, the scruffy ish looking one with the red ribbon. She wears a red dress with a small, neat scarf. For clarification, Here's a picture if you are so curious you really wanna know what she looks like.

Personality: Oh boy. She is totally corrupt, just like her game counterpart. She is demonic, and absolutely cruel. Due to being shut in the basement for 500 years (Or at least, her game counterpart was), Flandre doesn't know so much about organisms outside of her mansion, so she can be rude, irritating, and very sadistic to others. While she doesn't have any powers (But is unaware of it), her attacks still hurt since most of her original attacks are physical only with magic laced in them, so while there is no magic, there's lots of pain from the physical attacks. Although she's made of solid plastic (Not hollow), so...

Crush: Pffttttt, hahaha no.

Other: New Mexico residents are known as New Mexicans.

Name: Mimi

Brand Of Toy: Zhu Zhu Hamster

Appearance:
Zhu-Zhu-Pet-Shamrock.jpg

Personality: Mimi is an talkative, friendly hamster. She is very loud when she bumps into something and will pull/carry anything, no matter how heavy it is. She is afraid of cat plushies and has had a bad experience with robot-hating people and thrift stores in the past so her packaging in opened, but was taped shut by a store worker. She can get out of her package when she wants to, though.

Crush: None

Other: Due to her wheels, she is a bit faster than some toys and can carry heavy loads back and forth.

I like mexican food! Especially nachos :3

Name: Afro Ken

Brand Of Toy: San-X

Appearance: Afro Ken is small dog that is light brown with a white muzzle. He has two dot eyes and a smile upon his face. Like his name says, he supports a rainbow colored afro on the top of his head. Here

Personality: Not a lot is known about him, but he always wants to try new things and is always in a good mood.

Crush: None

Other: Mexican

Name: Clover

Brand Of Toy: Zhu Zhu Puppies

Appearance: Clover.:)

Personality: Happy, nice, sweet, knows how to make people laugh.

Crush: (Maybe..?) Not yet.

Other: She's a HUGE flirt. : )

*Mexican*

AAAADI3PpnYAAAAAACP91A.jpg

Name: Emilee Saffron.

Brand Of Toy: Plushie..? I'll just roll with that.

Appearance: Emilee is a new toy, perfect in size and shape - almost the best looking tiny giraffe in the lot. Of course - being mixed in with other tiny cute animal toys doesn't make her sand out at all. But she could easily be grabbed of the shelf as an late birthday present for a child - only costing a dollar.

Personality: Emilee feels short, which is unusual for an giraffe plushie. Emilee always tries to stand out. But doesn't want to leave. She believes she would only be a toy to chew on for a young child that can't play or walk. Emilee thinks she is gorgeous - but never admits it around other people. Thinking that they would shove her off. This giraffe is wquite snappy at times - but can feel warm in the heart all at once.

Crush: Nupe.

Other: SHE IS NOT MEXICAN.

Okay.

Cookie felt a bit of stuffing fall from her stomach.

"Ow. That didn't feel good."

She didn't want to be bought, although she doubted she would, but she hid behind a transformers toy instead.

Emilee felt comfortable in the warmth of laying on top of other ting toys on the high shelf. Well, if she hadn't been put in the middle she would appreciate it a lot more - as the toys on top of her needed to lay off the ice-cream.

Name: Arthur Kirkland / England.

Brand Of Toy: Banpresto.

Appearance: [x]

Personality: This Arthur is a fanciful, blunt, obstinate former pirate shadow of his original Hetalia self. He claims to be a gentleman and often acts that way. However he is cynical, sharp-tongued, prone to rough speech and yearns for the golden years. He can be described as spacey because of his strong belief in magic, spirits, fairies, and various other fantastical creatures. He has the ability to communicate with supernatural beings, and is not limited to creatures from his homeland. He also happens to have fantasy friends, such as a flying bunny, unicorns, fairies, gnomes, and Captain Hook. Oddly enough he is bad at befriending actual people. He still enjoys embroidery, craftsmanship, literature, rock music, and giving scathing criticisms to American movies. Though he is well-meaning he does not know how to express himself, leading to others often misunderstanding him. He can be self-deprecating, but has a harsh outlook on life, making him a romanticist.

Crush: Hmph. Gentlemen like him have no crush. At least not yet?

Other: Mexicannn. x)

Why, might you ask, was Arthur Kirkland not in packaging like most of the toys, but instead found pacing the confines of the toy shop, arms crossed and face pulled in signature bitter stare? Well, I'm sure his meddlesome fairy friends could answer that. About a week prior, our Englishman casually decided that he was stiff and sore all over from being trapped - no, bloody imprisoned in that uncomfortable little box which they stuffed him into before shipping him all the way across the globe from Japan. So, after a few more gruesome weeks of being stiff and sore, the blue fairy Jinx helped him tear of out the packaging and set him free. Though he still was in the toy shop, of course. But now that Arthur was a free man he did not want to be bought by an ill-mannered American brat who would carelessly handle him with their grubby hands. Ever since his arrival he had been wary of the other toys in the shop. Particularly of one tiny super empowered vampiric girl, he remembered her being called Flandre. An import just like him, only apparently insane and impossible to deal with. Oh well. What to do, what to do...

(Hey I have that England figure lol)

Flandre hated being in her box at the store. Luckily, at night, since nobody was around to watch except the other toys, she could escape from her box by simply tipping the box over so it would be facedown, and then crawling out. Tonight, she did exactly that and was now roaming around the store. As usual, there were some of the other toys out, like a giraffe and a cat. She avoided them and went over to her favorite human based figure to bother- England. "Hey! Oji-san, can you just die for me so I can have some blood? Remilia onee-sama only fed me cooked food with human blood in it, and I could barely taste the blood." Of course, Flandre had never been with Remilia onee-sama or eaten food ever, but her memory was based on that of her game counterpart, so she truly believed she had lived in the Scarlet Devil Mansion in Gensokyo with her onee-sama, Sakuya, Meiling, Patchouli, Koakuma, and the maids.

After getting out of her box, Lily slid down her shelf until she reached the floor. She then walked around the store looking for some of her friends.

Spot was already lurking around the store. She managed to find Cookie so she walked up to him with a needle and thread that she kept with her. "Need a little bit of a stitch up again?" She tilted her head to the side which made her look more creepy.

Cookie thought the doll looked pretty, but didn't say anything.

"Yes, please..." he said, wincing, getting ready for the pain. He pushed in some stuffing and kept his hand there. The stuffing felt nice.

He looked at his reflection in the metal shelves.

"My, I look terrible." he mumbled to himself.

"Splat, needle and..." She looked at Cookie. "Brown thread." The Zebra left and came back quickly with a needle in his mouth and thread tied around his back. Spot took the sewing supplied and flipped cookie over. She then sewed shut the major parts where fluff was falling out. "Aww Sweetie, you don't look terrible. I think your cute. Just watch the stitching, it will pop out again. When it does, come see me."

Lily saw Emilee among the rest of the plushies. "Hey, wassup?"

"Thanks..." Cookie rubbed against a pole, trying to get the dust out of his fur.

"Who will ever buy me...? Hopefully no one. Oops, jinxed myself."

Cookie walked silently to the plushie section. All of the plushies were pretty can cute. and Cookie was just a mound of dirt and fur. With stuffing.

"U-Uh, hello!" he said quietly. If toys could blush, he would have blushed.

Right before Spot left she patted Cookie on the head. "Try not to lose your stuffing again, Honey." She then headed over to where some of the other toys usually hang out and stalked them.

Cookie sat next to the other plushies who refused to move. They were all sitting there, lifeless. Maybe they didn't have souls. Not yet.

Cookie sat next to them, feeling lonely. After all these years, in a beautiful toy shop, but no one even took a second look at him, even if they spotted him. He new every hiding spot, and even knew where the bathrooms were.

Maybe he wanted to be bought.

Maybe he just hadn't realized.

"I want to play..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back