Anime X-Overs...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
BRIEF HISTORY OF ANIME X-OVERS

Okay, the first Anime X-Overs died like four months ago and only like three people joined. The second one is technically still postable in, but unfortunately, it kinda all got messed up after I tried to restart so well, Imma just remake it. Hopefully, this will last and not end up like the last one. Now that I know lots of people are willing to participate in here, we won't have to worry about what happened with the first. At least for a while. I hope.

Anyway, the plot has been revoked. This time, rather than ending up in NYC, all the characters have warped from their respective animes, and for some reason, ended up in an odd world, where there are animals, but no human inhabitants. The odd world is a mix of a realistic world and a fantasy world- On the realistic side, there are urban areas (That appear normal, but are uninhabited), there are also snowy places, forests and mountains. On the fantasy side, there are strange currents in the oceans that drag you to odd underwater worlds, beautiful caves filled with crystals and monsters, and odd worlds on clouds.

Anyway.... Start with your character landing in a forest.

RULES:

No Powerplaying, keep in mind some characters don't have powers (Like, if you had Tohru from Fruits Basket but someone else had Naruto who can use ninja power, be fair)

Things like magic, weapons, abilities and immortality are okay, since anyway I doubt anybody will die in this RP.. xD

No Using other people's characters

Follow Forum Rules (No cursing, spamming..)

Forms must be made for all characters you intend to play. No. Matter. What.

If someone has already claimed the character you want, find another character.

Fanmade characters welcome. However, please make sure they are based off an anime or, at least look like an anime character. However, I will not accept a fanmade character that's looks are a photobucket image of a girl that wasn't made by you.

You can play up to 5 characters.

Only play anime characters. Game characters can count if they have a manga/anime with them in it. BUT NO POKEMON OR WEBCOMICS OR DIGIMON. There are RP's for those out there and this is an Rp oriented toward anime style characters. Not fuzzy pikachus and veemons.

Linking to pictures for looks is okay; but don't pick swimsuits or nudes.

LITERATE. 3-4 sentences a post.

Put "Cake Donut" in your form if you read this post.

This time, no matter what, I WILL NOT ACCEPT FORMS OF SUES! If I have a problem with your character, I will automatically kick you out. If you are unsure whether the charrie you wanna play is a Sue or not, check with me before applying.

Must accept your form before we start.

Failure to follow these at least three times gets you kicked out.

FORM

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Which Anime/Manga from:

Crush:

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?)

I will join later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Yuyuko Saigyouji

Looks: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/File:Yuyuko.png

Personality: A cheerful and friendly ghost princess who can sometimes be seen as airheaded. Occasionally, she shows an intelligent, perceptive side. Most of the time though, she can't take anything seriously and continues to live carefreely. Finally, Yuyuko has a huge appetite.

Which Anime/Manga from: Touhou

Crush: None. She's dead.

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?): Can invite mortal souls to their death and control spirits. Can use butterfly, dead spirit, and cherry blossom bullets.

cAkE d0nUt.

(Accepted. I guess, lol.)

Name: Youmu Konpaku

Looks: Youmu is half-ghost, half-human. For her unknown age, she looks quite a bit like a normal young girl, minus her silvery gray hair. And this here is a pic of Youmu!

Personality: Youmu is the servant of Yuyuko, and her straightforward, cool personality doesn't really seem to match up well with Yuyuko's odd personality. Compared to her master, Youmu is a serious, intelligent girl who, despite her young appearing looks, is a lot more mature than she looks.

Which Anime/Manga from: Touhou Project

Crush: None. CAKE DONUT

Other: Youmu uses danmaku and is also a very, very talented swordsman who uses a katana.

Name: Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

Age: Well, at the beginning of the series, she was 14 (I think), so this means um, just cuz I dunno what else to do, she's 17.

Looks: Being an ordinary girl you could find anywhere in Japan, Osaka has straight black hair that goes just a bit below her shoulders, and she has brown eyes. And this, my friends, is the best Slice of Life character ever.

Personality: Osaka is a slow, very odd girl. She is the type that falls asleep in class, always is the worst in PE, and always forgets things for class. Despite her faults, Osaka is generally a rather friendly person who is very easy to befriend. Of course, her friends will always have to put up with her odd wonders ("Why do they call it a pair of panties if it's only one?"), but otherwise, you can count on Osaka to be a loyal friend (Awwww)

Which Anime/Manga from: Azumanga Daioh~

Crush: None.

Other: None. She's completely normal.

Name: Chiaki Minami

Looks: Here

Personality: Chiaki is a rude and intelligent girl of the three Minami sisters, which means she hates idiots and idiotic behavior. It always results in a punch and a "Bakayaro". Usually silent when in groups.

Which Anime/Manga from: Minami-ke

Crush: None

Other: Cake Donut, hates swimming.

Name: Flan

Looks: Flan

Personality: Flan is the replacement of the previous illusionist to the Varia and is forced by Belphegor to wear a large frog hat to symbolize Mammon. Though he has a calm attitude, he is very hostile towards other people, constantly verbally attacking and mocking them. He is also able to withstand pain, even when having knives thrown at his head or back and even hit with a trident, he still keeps a calm face.

Which Anime/Manga from: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Crush: None

Other: Flan is a very powerful illusionist, being Mukuro's disciple, and is able to fool even powerful enemies. He also holds a Hell Ring, 666 or the Unlucky Ring, it666 t is said that after 666 times of misfortune pass, it will be overturned and one time of fortune will be bring forth though is it unknown if this is successful yet. His Box Weapon is a miniture version of Belphegor, attached to a spring, making it look like a jack-in-the-box.

Cake Dount.

Name: Mystearica Grants

Looks: Look here

Personality: Mystearica Grants or as her friends call her, "Tear" is a Seventh Fonist in the military wing of the Order of Lorelei, the religion overseeing the Score. She is your typical no-nonsense kind of girl. She tries to be polite though she usually has a cold air about her and most of the time has a serious, couldn't-care-less demeanor. Despite being cool and composed a majority of the time, Tear has a weak spot for cute and furry creatures.

Which Anime/Manga from: a Video game character from the Tales Series. I'm not sure if the Tales of the Abyss has an anime or Manga but I'm certain some of the earlier titles have so I hope this will be accepted :3 (Btw, this is almost the same form as the one I posted in Tales of Crossover but since that RP didn't really take off, I'm taking Tear here (Lol no pun intended) :)

Crush: Luke von Fabre (who I doubt will appear in this RP unless somebody plays him xD)

Other:

Weapon/Power: Spear Staffs and throwing daggers. She has the ability to sing songs from the score of Lorelei and thus is able to have curative, healing and support spells. She does have a few offensive spells that are light/holy based. Her Mystic Arte is Innocent Shine.

CAKE DONUT

Chiaki didn't know what to do know now that she was in an unknown world, or at least it seemed unknown to her. She saw a lot of people in the same forest as her and they looked weird to her, as they would probably think to her. Looking around for the biggest source of light, she walked towards it.

Yuyuko looked around the forest. She heard her stomach growl tremendously, sending a mini shockwave out around the area. Upset, she glanced downwards, and sighed, wondering if there was anything edible around. Feeling that her strength was beginning to leave her body, she wearily walked forward, looking for food.

'I'm probably the only one here, but I guess I'll see if Youmu's here...'

"Youmu, are you here?" she called. "I'm hungry~ :eek: "

(Everyone else who applied is accepted)

"Owwwww.." Youmu slowly arose from the ground as she rubbed her lower back. She had mysteriously landed in this odd forest, while she had for sure been in Gensokyo tending to the gardens. Observing her surroundings, Youmu began to walk around, when she suddenly felt a vibration from a loud noise. She recognized the noise- it was no other than her master's giant stomach. "She must be hungry!" Youmu desperately began to search for some food.

Chiaki lost her footing when the shockwave occurred, but regained it along with a sigh of relief afterwards. She walked towards the light again, and came across the city. It had an rather empty feeling to it, so she took it to her advantage. Looking around, she found an apartment just right for her, and dropped off her backpack in her room. She planed to go get furniture and other necessities later.

Tear swiftly landed on her feet and her surroundings started to take form around her. She was transported to another seemingly unfamiliar place yet again after having hyperresonated with Luke. "Argh! First in Tataroo Valley, then in Teressia and now this!" She exclaimed, clearly annoyed of the fact that she maybe in another weird world and this time, she and Luke Seems to have been separated.

"I wonder where he is..." Tear muttered under her breath, a tinge of worry suddenly coming over her. She stood quietly and listened. The place she landed in is fairly deserted but she can hear other people not too far from where she is. She decided to look for them hoping to also find Luke.

Flan groaned, rubbing his head and pulled the remaining knives that had been thrown at his back and tossed them away. "Eh? Bel-sempai isn't around? A minute ago he was." He thought aloud before standing up once all the knives were removed. "This doesn't seem like an illusion so where am I?" He felt the shockwave and stumbled face first on the ground with a 'kero'.

Yuyuko groaned out loud, flopping over onto her belly. She slowly raised her hand, summoning some spirits. With a slight wave of her hand, they set out to find food.

"If you could find Youmu, if she's even here, please bring her here. I don't think I can move anymore than this."

Agian, with a sigh, she set her chin down on the moist green grass. With her fan, she hit a bug which tried to bite her.

(sorry, double post. ><)

Tear walked around the grassy forest when her stomach grumbled. "Ugh I can't even remember the last time I ate!" She complained. She looked around at any fruit trees in the perimeter. It didn't take long for her to find an apple tree with a few ripe fruits dotting its branches.

She put a hand inside a secret pocket that kept her throwing knives and threw a Kunai towards one of the bigger apples that perfectly severed twig from fruit. Tear then picked up the apple and sat under the shade of a bigger tree and started eating. "Hmmm... not bad" she thought.

Her thoughts were about to wander towards Luke when she heard a loud "thud" nearby. Tear stood fast on her feet and quickly hid behind the bush to observe the source of the sound.

Youmu had been picking some berries from a bush when she saw one of Yuyuko's spirits float toward her. Following the spirit, she began to run and then she finally saw her master, lying on the ground. "Yuyuko-sama! I've brought you food. Are you alright? I unfortunately don't know where we are at the moment." She was glad she had eaten some of the berries earlier, because she knew she wouldn't be getting any of what she picked since Yuyuko was such a big eater.

Meanwhile, Osaka had been wandering through the woods, looking right and left at her surroundings, with an unsure and nervousish expression on her face "Where am I? I was at school, napping through Yukari's lecture, and..." That was when she tripped over a tree root. "Owww!" Osaka rubbed her knee, which was now scraped and beginning to bleed. "This sucks! There probably aren't any bandages here." Resisting the urge to yell "Mommy!", she kept walking. That was when she saw another person, which happened to be Tear. "Hey, Miss- Do you have a bandage?"

She took a peek above the bushes and saw a girl sprawled on the floor with a bleeding knee. The girl saw her too and asked if she happened to have a bandage but she knew she could do her better. She stood up and knelt next to the girl. "Hold still, this won't hurt" She said with an encouraging smile when she saw the girl's apprehension. She put a hand over the girl's knee, closed her eyes and sang a short hymn.

A faint light emanated from where her hand touched the girl's knee. When she took off her hand, the girl's knee was all better, as if it had never been scratched. "Try and be more careful next time" She said coolly. Tear then stood up and made to leave when she thought she'd ask the girl about her companion. "Oh by the way, you wouldn't happen to have seen my friend around here? Tall-ish? Red hair? Obnoxious and whiny?"

Osaka's eyes widened when the wound disappeared. "WOAH!" Since she was from the world that we all live in, she was shocked to see the wound just poof away so.. Magically. She jumped up. "A-Are you God or something?! It's.. It's gone!" Suddenly realizing that Tear had asked her a question, she quickly shook out of her shock and then replied, "A red-head? I haven't seen anybody like that..."

(Hehehe, maybe I'll play Luke for the fun of it :3)

"Teehee" Tear chuckled, obviously amused by the girl's amazement. "I'm a fonist. Far from a God, but I can sing hymns from the score of Lorelei and that's what gave me the power to heal your wound. It's quite... handy if I do say so myself" She smiled curtly.

"Well I should be on my way. I need to look for my companion. The man's a bit of an idiot and I seriously don't want to think about the kind of troubles he could get himself into." She said, annoyance suddenly flooding her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ramble. Are you going to be okay by yourself? Quite frankly... I don't even know what or where this place is."

(LOOOL I think you'd play Luke very well Runner xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back