Ultimate Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
(Hack)

Spiritomb

Lum Berry

Dark Void

Dream Eater

Some one-hit KO move (I believe there are four?)

Any other move

WONDERGURAD :D

Am I missing anything?

Let me say this. Nothing hacked is ultimate, seriously. Hacking is cheating. Especially giving the pokemon a WonderGuard ability. I'd suggest to learn how to play with normal ones instead of using some cheap hacks - trust me - it helps! :)

Back when Pokemon Battle Revolution was more popular, I noticed a lot of people who weren't good at playing used ubers. Yeah, that is the easy strategy - use stuff with highest stats. I guess they were surprised when defeated. Well.

Maybe it sounds rude, but I think that if someone wants to start playing wi-fi battles, they should learn the basics and the advanced aspects of pokemon game mechanics. Even Smeargle + Weedle combo could defeat a Mewtwo - and I can provide a video evidence. Pokemon is not about strength or cheating, it is about having a good strategy.

But basically, if that Spiritomb existed, I guess everyone would have it - because you are right, it's ability makes it impossible to kill. The same goes with WonderGuard Sableye. But I am somehow happy every Pokemon has weaknesses - it makes game more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuz, I've taken GREAT care to beat my games fair and square first.

I know I didn't mention this, but I have always prided myself on being able to know/ beat everything in the game first. My reason for hacking is that I get bored with my purchases after playing through the game many times., after which I hack to see some things in the game I couldn't before.

Oopsies, I am sorry then! *bows* My apologies.

Good that you are not a person who hacks - I've noticed that there are pretty many of them, and they think they are cool, because they have "strong" pokemon.

Well, if you are bored, maybe you should try learning IV and EV mechanics and try to EV train your Pokemon? It can be interesting :) (if you don't know it yet, if you do, I am sorry)

The Ultimate Pokemon is Volbeat.

I once killed a thousand Arceus and a hundred Smeargles with a Volbeat.

Oopsies, I am sorry then! *bows* My apologies.

Good that you are not a person who hacks - I've noticed that there are pretty many of them, and they think they are cool, because they have "strong" pokemon.

Well, if you are bored, maybe you should try learning IV and EV mechanics and try to EV train your Pokemon? It can be interesting :) (if you don't know it yet, if you do, I am sorry)
Thanks, I do know that already. I learned that afterward, learned how they work without hacks, then I used it in hacking to raise its stats to the highest possible level. I also noted that this can be achieved under normal conditions by using several rare candies (what am I saying, normal, no one gets that many candies XD)

No, no. The ultimate pokemon is a FEARful Starly. I defeated thousands of Arceus with it.
Or any other poke with Endavour + Quick Attack combo. If I remember correctly, Pidgey and Rattata is capable of running it, and of course few other ones. Also nice strategy for finishing the opponent when they have low HP is Carvanha or Sharpedo with Endure + Rough Skin ability. First you sweep with your sharky, when your enemy has low HP and you also have low HP/know you won't survive/are slower - use Endure, then enemy faints because of Rough Skin, lmao :D

I also noted that this can be achieved under normal conditions by using several rare candies (what am I saying, normal, no one gets that many candies XD)

Unless you play Battle Frontier/Battle Subway/Battle Tower/etc. like a maniac and like to waste your points on sweets xD

How about making this thread a discussion thread about tactics? Seems like we started it.

Yeah, sure. It's called Ultimate Pokemon, which is pretty vague. Why not :D

I'm gonna be typing like this now. XD

6 LVL 100 Smeargles

Sand Attack

Double Team

Acid Armour

Charm

Focus Sash

Rage them to death.

6 LVL 100 Smeargles

Sand Attack

Double Team

Acid Armour

Charm

Focus Sash

Rage them to death.
Would be cool if one slot was switched to Baton Pass - imagine passing endless double teams or acid armors :) it would be annoying like hell!

I saw a nice strategy while battling on random matches in Black. If I remember correctly, my foe had a Dusknoir and Clefable (or Wiglytuff). We all know Clefables are pretty defensive, and after using Cosmic Power few times they get uber bulky. So yeah, Clef used it few times, and then guess what - Dusknoir uses Psych up and copies that epic defense from it's team mate :) I totally lost, but I remember that I was pretty surprised how good tactic it was. If I remember correctly, in the meantime they used status moves, mainly poisioning ones.

Also next nice thing - I think - is Breloom. Breloom has a nice attack and speed, and very useful ability - Poision Heal. There is example of my Breloom:

Breloom @ Toxic Orb

Naive Nature*

- Spore

- Seed Bomb

- Swords Dance

- Facade

The thing is easy - pray you will outspeed your enemy, then use spore. It almost never misses due to it nice accuracy (way more effective than unlucky Sleep Powder). At the end of the turn, Toxic Orb will poision you and heal you, when you get damage (with Breloom's ability it works like Leftovers if someone doesn't know) While your foe is sleeping or switching out, use Swords Dance, then sweep with Facade - you are under status condition, so it is boosted. It works really good.

*(should be Adamant/Jolly, but I caught it with this and good ability, so xD it still works fine, as long as it boosts speed and doesn't lower attack. Sadly it gives a little disadvantage to Breloom's defense, which is already low )

You know, I've always been an avid POKESAV user... you guys should so use that to come up with more Pokemon teams. :)

You know, I've always been an avid POKESAV user... you guys should so use that to come up with more Pokemon teams. :)
If I use PokeSav, I do it only for fun or checking glitches or something on my non-original pokemon games, but besides this, I don't use it. I prefer actually playing, breeding, catching and doing all myself, because it's fair. I prefer making teams and training them in a fair way. We don't need PokeSav to enjoy games I think :) Though it may help, if for example you want to backup your pokemon (I mean, trade from original game, and save pokemon as a file through pokesav.) I did this once, because I had 8 beloved ones I wanted to save in case if something happened.

Anyway - Pokemon Teams you say? Let me quote myself (xD) from teams thread:

So instead, I will post my Sunny Day team c: (I use it on wi-fi sometimes, also in Battle Subway) 

1. Jumpluff - Timid nature - Leech Seed, Substitute, Energy Ball, Sleep Powder.

2. Breloom - Naive nature - Spore, Facade, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb. (toxic orb + poision heal + facade = epic win xD)

3. Sawsbuck - Adamant nature - Swords Dance, Jump Kick, Horn Leech, Return.

4. Roserade - Timid nature - Sleep Powder, Sunny Day, Energy Ball, Protect.

5. Cherrim - Timid nature - Sunny Day, Hidden Power (ice), Weather Ball, Energy Ball.

6. empty at the moment - but I am going to put Lilligant here

Usually it goes like this - Jumpluff makes everyone go to sweet sleeping state and leech seeds them. Or Roserade - puts to sleep and uses Sunny Day. Then basically I can send off my Sawsbuck when Sunny Day is still in game - Chlorophyll makes it outspeed almost everything, and basically opponent is sleeping, so I still have time to use Swords Dance. And then, after one Swords Dance, STAB Return is really dangerous. :lol:

And others are pretty random, depends on battle.

:D tHE ULTIMATE PKMN is..... Genosect.

:D 911 has a Genosect that is cop holding a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back