does anybody know what this virtual pet is called?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

capitalism.

Reaction score
I can't remember whether I got it before or after I got my first Tamagotchi. But I do know that it was from the late 90's (possibly 1997 or 1998)

I also don't have a picture of what it looks like. But I can describe it and I've also drawn a drawing of it >_>;;

It was white and shaped like a dog paw, slightly bigger than a Tamagotchi and also thicker. The plastic was white, smooth and of high quality (at least from what I can remember) and had elevations in the places where a dog's toes would be. These elevations were brown and were often mistaken for buttons by friends, but were not buttons. Its screen was very similar to that of a Tamagotchi and bellow it it had soft buttons (also like the ones from the Tamagotchi.) I can't remember if it had 3 or 4 buttons.

I can't remember what language it was in, but I'm almost positive that it was not Japanese.

I only had like two friends growing up so I'm not sure if it was popular or not back then >_>;;

f0w382.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that digipets were usually roundish square? I never remember them being shaped like paws @_@;;

Also, I can't remember what the pet was like "oTL

The one that I had is not a new pet, I mentioned in the first post that it was something that I owned in 1997 :) Thank you though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back