Photo
- - - - -

I like pixel chix

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SouthParkPikachu

• southparkpikachu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:28 AM ( #1 )

ok, i like pixel chix, but i have to agree they can be annoying at times. i used to have the normal house one but sadly my babysitter slammed it at a wall couple of times and said "YOUR NOT PLAYING WITH THIS PEICE OF S**T ANYMORE!"
A pixel chix is not a peice of crap, its not a waste of money. but then again, everyones opinions are different.
i still have the 2 story house one, hidden away in the kitchen closet so that my cousin and babysitter can't break or smash it.

Replies

Views

Started

18 Jul 2011

Last Post

04 Dec 2011

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:10 AM ( #2 )

I was interested in them for a while, but I never bought one. I almost bought a little keychain figure of them once... Never did because I was looking for a specific one.... I don't even know which one anymore.

Urg. I would be so ticked at the people for ruining a toy....

nekopan

• nekopan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:53 AM ( #3 )

I have the pink 2 story house and used to have the blue car keychain. I don't mind them so much,but I think they get a bit boring when you've done all the levels and unlocked everything.

'/={3

• 3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:00 PM ( #4 )

i used to be playing with those non-stop
i had a pink one story house..
a purple car..
and a pink mall.

OST EDIT: This topic has been bumped. Please refer to the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details and note that you are welcome to create a new topic rather than post in an old one. Thanks!

*Closed*

Edited by OldSchoolTama, 05 December 2011 - 11:19 AM.