stupid LPS fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
i have found several littlest pet shop digi pets that are copying off the tamagotchi's! one, in the most recent versions you can connect to other people using infrared connection just like the tamas do! two, it plays mini-games but they suck, the games you can play on the tamagotchi are much much better. i have the newer versions of the LPS digi pets and the buttons aren't responsive.

Don't buy these knockoffs of the tamagotchi because they cost to much like 30 dollars

They look like these:

LPScat.jpg

One of the younger girls at school had one of a pig. It kept on beeping at her because it wanted to play a game of corn eating. I don't understand them,but I'm not sure if they were meant to be a tama rip off at all.

Oh... Those unfort aren't fakes... just a bad aim at being a cousin. Atleast its my veiw... I have a Husky Dog, a Siamise cat and a Find the missing Panda version of those... They really loose the excitment with all the travel and care level..... They are just put away for me.

They look like these:

LPScat.jpg

One of the younger girls at school had one of a pig. It kept on beeping at her because it wanted to play a game of corn eating. I don't understand them,but I'm not sure if they were meant to be a tama rip off at all.
It isnt't FAKE!!! It's totally different! I have one, I used to love them when I was younger.

Don't think of them as fakes because

THEY.

AREN'T

FAKES.

I own one myself and i didn't like it but i also didn't hate it.. it's how you look at it, it's just a horrible cousin.

Its not a fake its just another Vpet! Just because its a Vpet dosent mean its a fake tama it completly diffrent i have 2 you get to go around town and into places. Me and my freinds where soooooo excited to get one of these

I had a bunny one but I was replacing the battery when the screwdriver slipped and hit the circuits and made it be a dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back