Barbie & Ken Adventures.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
Ok, i have finally finished my barbie and ken story!

One day Barbie and ken where walking to Wal-mart, then Ken noticed Barbie's shoe fell off. "BARBIE UR SHOE FELL OFF!" Said Ken, "I don't care, i like my shoe off!" Barbie screamed at ken. Ken shruged it off and walked with barbie unsure of himself and the two continued to wal-mart, which they got there in about an hour. "Barbie, your not getting more elmo dvds! we don't have a kid! plus you just broke the demo PSP!!!" Ken was getting irritated with Barbie. then suddenly the alarms sounded. "Attention barbie world citizens! we have reports of a villain striking down in the wal-mart parking lot!" "What now?" Ken asked. A big bang answered his question. Ken looked up, there stood Cartman. looking at ken, Cartman had a bomb in his hand. "Barbie is coming with me!" he said. Ken was shocked, he didn't know where barbie was. he found out that barbie was stealing all the DS and Wii games, no one noticed this though, since they where all shocked.

"Ok ken! i'm all done stealing the Wii and DS games! Let's Go!" "You aren't going anywhere" Said Cartman, "You're coming with me!" "OMG! KEN!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEe!" And that was that. a few days later barbie returned unharmed. ken and barbie soon found out that cartman had bombed wal-mart a few days later.

The end.

Weird isn't it??

THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! OH MY LORD, IS THIS THE MEANING OF LIFE? no jk. but it was wasome

I liked the story. I personally think it needed more details...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back