My JD tama grew up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
Ok, i have one of those dreaded fake JD honey lover tamas. and my tama evolved and it looks like a deformed pikachu. so i nicknamed it pikachu for a good reason :eek: it looked like a pichu when it was a baby and i have a feeling that it will look like a raichu when its an adult. :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

Those 3 pack of digital pets... They have a few pikachu in them too.

I'm surprised the honey things do work at all. That and those in a pikachu shell that aren't a pikachu itself... just the package.

Can you take a picture of it if you're allowed? I'd like to see the weird thing with my own eyes. ;)

Can you take a picture of it if you're allowed? I'd like to see the weird thing with my own eyes. ;)
i could upload a photo but my mom won't let me ;_; but i can say it looks like this: :mametchi: and before it looked like a deformed pikachu it looked like this: :nyatchi: exept its ears where a little longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah,deformed pikachu.Always want to make a quick buck. trying to get publicity ID :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back