Fun in the Sun Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florb xx

Reaction score
As you can see in the title, this will be a Fun in the Sun Hatch! It will be help on the 1st August, at any time during the day! Although I am new I have looked at many hatches before, so I am really looking forward to this one! I am probably going to hatch one of my V3's, but it just depends you know :p . Any version can join, and although I would <3 it if you could post picture, you are still very welcome to join if you can't! I can't wait to see who will join.

Florb xx

I'd love to join! Not sure what to hatch yet... but I'm sure when the time comes, I'll know. :]

Yay! I'd love to join! But I will be moving in the end of the month, so I don't know if I will join.
sad.gif
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
High pothetically speaking, if I get the matchmaker before and around then (by luck) i'll join with my v3 lol

If my tamagotch id l arives by agust 1st then I will join

Thanks everyone, I'm really looking forward to this now!

Will join most likely with V4.5 if I get batteries in time.

Thanks everyone! Looks like this is going to be a fun hatch! There's still quite a lot of time left, so if anyone else wants to join, you're very welcome!

I got new batteries so now I'm positive about using my V4.5

Wow everyone! So this is our current list!;

Definite Participants:

Florb xx - V3 + V4.5

Inmyroomreb - V?

mochatchi34 - V6

Planetchi248 - V6

Absolute_Enigma - V5 + V5.5

NintenNerd - V4.5

Possible Participants:

AggyK2 - V?

TamaGuyJayy - V3

Tama rage - iD L

Momo8890tamagotchi - V?

XAmandaStarX - V?

TAMADUDE717 - V?

This means we currently have a possible 12 people signed up, and a total of 14 tamas!

Because of this, I will probably create a new tread on the day! Also I was thinking of 2 Generations? What are your thoughts...

Can we keep the same post instead of making a new one? And I'm down for as many generations as decided.

Yeah sure, It's just it's getting pretty full with everyones sign ups XD I think 2 Gen, as it would be nice to see the tamas grow up, and their child, as well as it being not so large a timescale, so that if people didn't feel like running their tama, they wouldn't have to for very long as such :D

Sounds like fun!~ I'll join with a v5 or a v6...I can't decide! @.@ I think I'll hatch the v6.(And I'm putting august 1st on my calandar.I will not forget! :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back