Surviving... Minecraft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 0 (prologue)

I awoke in a strange place filled with weird monsters villiages and blocks

P.S. i have the Millénaire mod in thats why there is villiages.

day 1

i found this little villiage they said i could stay if i needed to but i just kept on walking

after a bit i found this coal deposit (yay) so i collected about 20-30 coal

ok so i have torches, sword, a pickaxe, cactus etc. but i realised i didn't have shelter.

so i walked back to the village and stayed a night with the lumberman and his family, they didn't mind to much.

End of day 1

Day 2

after saying my farewells to the villigers i stole some of thier seeds and made myself scares

so for about the whole day i was running and chopping wood

so i found this little island and decided thats where my temporary shelter will be for the night

after i made the shelter i decided to explore and i found this lava fall coming out of the side of a mountain

later it became dark so i ran home and got shot by a couple of skeletons on the way there.

End of day 2

Day 3 i walked most of the time until i saw some iron, so i placed down my workbench, made a stone pickaxe, took the iron ore and took off

later i fell into a hole lost two hearts, but it had a skeleton in it and i was shot, and escaped with two hearts left

after i noticed i was getting dark so i dug a hole in the side of a mountain.

since i broke my sword i went to craft another, when i noticed i didn't have my workbench!

so i made i new one then made my sword

then i went to sleep.

End of day 3

Day 4

so after leaving the hole in the ground house of mine, i started to wander, eventully i came across another village ^__^

they were just as friendly and giving as the other village

with my luck their village was surrounded with coal ore, that they didn't even want, so i went in and took it all.

i had alot of wood in my inventory, turns out, they'll pay for that wood, so i gave them so wood in exchange for the money they have called "Denier". they claim its good for anywhere i go.

night time drifted, no one had a place for me to stay, luckly the cow farmer said i could stay the night in the cow barn. since i was tired and needed some rest, i accepted.

End of Day 4.

Day 5

ok, i stole some leather from the cow farmer so he chased me outta town

in which i crafted a boat to make a better faster get-away,

i found a little island with iron ore on it so i stopped i dug up 7 ores, but on the 7th one i fell into a pit of lava, luckly there was water nearby, and that i could get out of the lava in time. but now i only have 3 1/2 hearts left.

later i met this spot filled with coal and trees so i spent most the day collecting wood and coal.

as of night fell, i crafted a furnace, and smelted the iron i collected before hand

as well i crafted myself some leather pants.

then i fell asleep in the bunker i made.

End of day 5.

Log Note: This will be the last log update, until a period of 3 weeks, because im going to summer camp.

after i come back from camp, i will update the log.

Day 6

i got back in the boat, and sailed off.

hours past as i sailed over the wonderus blue

later and very late that day i found a location filled with....CLAY! but it was getting dark, so i know what im doing on day 7

End of Day 6

Day 7

All day i was minning, clay, and chopping trees

when i came across a wolf, i didn't have any bones, and the little guy was killing all the animals, so i drew my sword and killed the little thing

End of day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back