ALL TAMATOWNS DOWN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(To let you know, go on the Tamagotchi wesite, then go to the bottom, click open and whala, you can

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yattatchi14

Reaction score
Ok, I was really, really, short for money on my v4, I go on to V4 TamaTown, and Boosh, it does not work. It says, ERROR, DISCONNECT. I also tried to go on the TamaGo website (I soooo want a TamaGo :lol: ) but that wouldn't work either. I didn't bother trying the others because I can't sign in with them anyway. I have heard problems about it all, and I think BanDai should tell us what is going on, and if not, we contact them? :eek: But really, I don't like it at all. What's happening? I need money :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
okay the tamago tamatown and the music star share the same tamatown and are the same website, as well as the v4 and v4.5

The V3 and v4.5 websites for me are the only ones that work :eek: last time i tryed to connect to any tamatowns it said 404 not found. still the tamago and the music stars are down. plus everytime i try to connect to southparkstudios game section it says 404 Not found or "Your connection to the south park servers has been lost please try again or wait." so is this being passed on to southparkstudios? also club penguin and webkinz also say 404 not found when i try to log in their websites.

okay i tried the versions v4 and v4.5 tamatowns but none work! :angry: ARGH why... :(

We have a kind of catch-all "TamaTown Down" topic for this already (which a member has already kindly posted above); please feel free to post there instead. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back