Pokemon Black and White Top 5 Cutest Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emzz909

Reaction score
I'll Post Pictures soon.

5. Vanillite

Well who doesn't like a Cute little Vanilla flavoured, Ice Cream Cone? That's what made it here into number Five.

4. Solosis

This Green Blob made of cells is Ridiculously cute. Each time I encountered it, I had to pause to say "Awwww!" I also love how cute it is in Card Form.

3. Minccino

Just looking into the Eyes of Minccino makes you love it. And when I realized it was a Clean Freak (In the Anime) I seemed to love it even more.

2. Gothita

Just look at those Cute little Bows! And those Eyes, just make me Drool. They make me wanna Cry.

1. Zorua/Oshawott

There just Had to be a Tie. They look so Cute and from a Scale from 1 to 10, they are Infinity and Beyond. I had to pick Oshawott when I started the Game and I was so Bummed when I missed the Zorua Event.

I guess you guys can Post Pokemon that you think are Cute...

Last edited by a moderator:
5. Minccino & Emolga

Two cute squirrel like creatures. Squirrels are always cute, no matter what.

4. Tynamo

I think it's seriously cute, it's face is sweet, and the cry also makes it even more cute xD

3. Munna

It's pink and it's cute, I love the way it floats above the battlefield. And it's eyes are aww.

2. Scraggy & Litwick

- Who doesn't love this little guy, he pulls his skin so cutely.

- The second one, I call him Emo Candle. But it's cute anyway.

1. CUBCHOO.

I love it, it's so cute I always make fangirl-ish sounds when I encounter it. When my friends are around and I see it, I always have to tell them how awesome it is, how cute it is, and awwww, look at his cute nose and that little drop under it, and it's cry omg omg it is so cute omg *hyper mode*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back