Google Translate.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
one day i tryed out google translate and put normal english in it then i translated it to japanese then English again and THIS happened o_O Cartman is the Wal - Mart is skipped. Mario was blown up two minutes to Wal-Mart, Cartman will come out alive. Pikachu uses a Thunderbolt! Pikachu! ! All people have a seizure from it, they were sent to hospital

the seizure part i didn't type in and i don't know how that popped up :eek:

Cartman is the Wal - Mart is skipped. Mario was blown up two minutes to Wal-Mart, Cartman will come out alive. Pikachu uses a Thunderbolt! Pikachu! ! All people have a seizure from it, they were sent to hospital.
'Cartman is the Wal-Mart' sounds like a Chinese person speaking english(they always add 'the' after almost every word). What did you type? o_O

One time, I put in some gibberish in the translator and I think they said 'I-Pod'. :unsure:

Google tends to translate literally, and because of that translations may not make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes once I was extremely bored (more than usual) so I went on Google translate and I got some weird words.....

I typed in absolute gibberish and it detected Maltese..? XD

I also made it sound like the Spanish language person was being murdered XDDD

And a Chinese translation saying OmNomNom is side-splitting to me. XD

EDIT: When I type OmNom, I noticed it detected Slovak...? lol

I said meep meep not the beetle the moldy moldy weevil idiots! who has to solve, because Google traslate meep is a weevil! How dare you disgrace as meep! beetles belong in trash cans and they are ugly!

Lol I typed randomness into it and this is what I got.

Imma try it again

First sentence,

I am testing out this translate thingy and im so bored but i hope this thing comes out stupid and the cat is moldy omnomnom food and stuff i need my music star now!

Translated into dutch and back

I'm testing this thing and translate im so bored, but I hope this thing comes out and the stupid cat is omnomnom moldy food and stuff I need my music star now!

OhWOWlol

English:

Minami-ke is a slice of life manga and anime that follows the adventures of the three Minami sisters: Haruka, Kana, and Chiaki.

Korean:

하루카, 카나, 그리고 Chiaki : 미나미 KE는 세 미나미 자매의 모험을 다음과 생활 만화 및 애니메이션의 한 단면이다.

Translation from Korean to English:

Haruka, Kana, and Chiaki: Minami-KE following the adventures of the three Minami sisters and a slice of life is a cartoon and animation.

So, I went to the store today to buy some cheap meat. Then your mom ran into me and I crashed into a pile of soup cans. She then brought me the cheap meat I wanted and we danced the can can

TO

So today I went to buy cheap meat. Then I ran to my mother, I crashed in the mountains of soup. Then she brought me some cheap meat I wanted, we can dance

wut.

This translation is English to Azerbaijani and vice versa:

I saw a hamster in the front yard

TO

Mən ön həyətində bir hamster gördüm

TO

I saw the front yard of a hamster

work.7290073.1.sticker,375x360.seriously-serious-face-v1.png

English:

There was once a hobo he scared me pretty bad I thought he was going to come to my room and eat the garbage but you know what I like ice cream

Japanese:

そこに彼は私が彼がトミーの部屋に来てゴミを食べるためになると思った私はかなり悪い怖いホーボーはかつてあったが、私はアイスクリームを好きなものを知っている

Back to English:

There he thought I would refuse to eat when he came to Tommy's room hobo I was scared pretty bad, but once I know what you like ice cream

English:

Bella is crazy and I was sort of happy when she found out she didn't have Asperger's because she self-diagnosed herself.

Translate to Thai:

เบลล่าจะบ้าและฉันก็เรียงลำดับของความสุขเมื่อเธอพบว่าเธอไม่ได้มี Asperger's เพราะเธอได้รับการวินิจฉัยด้วยตนเองตัวเอง

Back to English:

Bella is crazy and I'm sort of happy when she discovered that she had been diagnosed with Asperger's because of her own self.

Okay, apart from the "Bella is crazy" bit, it's practically the opposite if what I said. xD

Sorry for double post, but I can't edit anymore.

English:

It's strange to think the songs we used to sing,

the smiles the flowers everything,

is gone,

yesterday I found out about you,

even now just looking at you feels wrong,

you say that you'd take it all back given one chance,

it was a moment of weakness and you said yes

Translate to Azerbaijani:

Bu, biz oxumaq üçün istifadə olunan mahnıları düşünmək qəribə nin

Bu, çiçek hər şey smiles

, gidiyor