PokéFusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darking

Reaction score
The Awesomest Place In The World, Junior Land
You are an average Pokémon Trainer and then bam! The news start up and you see that Pokémon and Human Fusing is finally open to public, but you have to use your powers wisely. You go walking to the Pokémon Labs, they're all around the World and you can chose to get a starter or to be able to Fuse with a Pokémon you already Have. Pokémon you can't use: Latios (Will briefly appear at times (Mechatios)), Cresselia (Will also appear briefly (Crescent Angel)), Mew, Moeletta, Kyurem (Also will appear briefly (Mewthree)), Rotom (Normal Forme), Genesect, Groudon (Also will appear briefly (Electroshocker)), Darkrai, Victini, or Zekrom (Me (Darking))!

Rules:

Everyone needs to be approved before starting

No Mary sues or Canon sues

One legend per person

You cannot start with a legend

If you are battling you can not win every time,you must accept losing

Do not use giant lettering or hard to read colors

Please have accurate Literacy

Do not break the Rules

If you break one of the rules you get a warning, a second time you are banned for a day

Form:

Name:

Apearance:

Personality:

Crush:

Other:

Pokémon(s): (Pick Plural or Singular)

Pkmn's or Pkmns' Name(s): (Pick Plural or Singular)

Pkmn's or Pkmns' Personality(s): (Pick Plural or Singular)

Fusion Name:

Appearance: (Picture or Description)

Extra Pkmn: (If any)

Example(Mine):

Name: Junior Thomas

Apearance: 5'3" He has short spiky hair with red eyes, with point-like pupils like a cat due to vampire inheritance. He has a big nose and rose cheeks. His skin color is peach, a fusion of pale vampire skin, and brown Mexican skin. He has a long, skinny body.

Personality: A bit overconfident. His attitude towards life is like his motto, do the unexpected, though he doesn't do that. He loves books, and since he doesn't have full vampire blood, he can live on without worrying of any temptation of human blood. He also never regrets anything he ever does.

Crush: None, yet...

Other: As a vampire, he has red eyes, which he hides behind the brown colored contacts that where given for his 4th birthday.

Pokémons: Darkrai, Victini, Zekrom

Pkmns' Names: Shadow, Victory, and Shockwave

Pkmns' Personalities: They're a bit overconfident and do everything random. They love books, but prefer action! They never regret anything.

Fusion Name: Darking

Appearance:
Darking.jpg

Extra Pkmn: Serperior, Vapereon, Sceptile, Vanillite, and Vulpix

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Example:

Name: Junior Thomas

Apearance: 5'3" He has short spiky hair with red eyes, with point-like pupils like a cat due to vampire inheritance. He has a big nose and rose cheeks. His skin color is peach, a fusion of pale vampire skin, and brown Mexican skin. He has a long, skinny body.

Personality: A bit overconfident. His attitude towards life is like his motto, do the unexpected, though he doesn't do that. He loves books, and since he doesn't have full vampire blood, he can live on without worrying of any temptation of human blood. He also never regrets anything he ever does.

Crush: None, yet...

Other: As a vampire, he has red eyes, which he hides behind the brown colored contacts that where given for his 4th birthday.

Pokémons: Darkrai, Victini, Zekrom

Pkmns' Names: Shadow, Victory, and Shockwave

Pkmns' Personalities: They're a bit overconfident and do everything random. They love books, but prefer action! They never regret anything.

Fusion Name: Darking

Appearance:
Darking.jpg

Extra Pkmn: Serperior, Vapereon, Sceptile, Vanilluxe, Ninetails, and Glameow

Name: Drew Waltz

Personality: Waltz is Outgoing and talks a LOT. He gets really excited and hates Cheaters. He likes good endings.

Appearance: (Will Post Picture Soon) Has Blonde, Bangy Hair, and wears hoodies a Lot.

Crush: I don't think it is alright to choose a Crush so early in the RP...

Other: N/A

Pokémon: Snivy (Female

Pkmn's Name: Smugleaf

Pkmn's Personality: Is Basically the same Personality as Ash's Snivy...

Fusion Name: Exivine (Eh-ksi-v-eye-n)

Appearance: (Will Post Picture Soon) Has leafs sticking out of his bangy hair, and has a Snivy Tail on his Butt. His Body looks almost the same but is in Clothes. (Scarf, Hoodie,)

Extra Pnkm: Cinccino, Emolga, Oshawott, Swanna, Purrloin.

NOTE: There is a link somwhere in "Pkmn's Personality".

Okay currently accepted people:

emzz909 and Me of course.

Update: Extra Pkmn: Serperior, Vapereon, Sceptile, Vanilluxe, Ninetails, and Glameow (Pokéballs), Charizard Clone, Venasaur Clone, and Blastoise Clone (Pokéwalker v2)

Junior woke up, annoyed at the sound of Blaziken outside his house. "Those horrible Blaziken, they always wake me up early." Junior stood up and went to take a bath. As Junior went outside his bathroom and to his room, he changed quickly, remembering the important date. "Oh, how could I have forgotten, I was going to meet up with Drew." Junior ran downstairs and ate quickly. He packed his iPod, Neoholder, Digivice, Tamagotchi, and Pokewalker v2, and ran outside. He checked his Mobile Walker, Darkrai, Zekrom and Victini were near. Junior got a Safari Cart and drove through his giant patio. "Darkrai, Zekrom, Victini, were are you!" Junior exclaimed. "Here, at the Dragon house, teasing Billiard!" Zekrom exclaimed. "Oh Shockwave, don't you know you're also a dragon?" Junior told Zekrom. "I know that, but I'm bigger," Shockwave said. "Sorry, we tried to get him out, but, HIS MIND IS TO WEAK TO BE CONTROLLED!" Shadow (Darkrai) and Victory (Victini) said out loud. "Fine, let's go," Shockwave said. "Okay, into the Mobile Walker," Junior said. Shadow, Victory, and Shockwave became three bursts of energy and went inside the Mobile Walker. Junior drove around and went for his Pokéball Belt and got all his Pokémon inside. He went to his personal corral and got his starter clones. He finally rounded up all his Pokémon, got of his cart and went to the front door. He waited there for Drew.

Drew woke up thinking it was a Normal Day. "It seems like something I'm forgetting today..." He replied. Smugleaf ran up to him and started to pull him. "I wonder why Smugleaf is asking me to go Outside... I'll get dressed to go outside." Drew ran up the stairs and changed into his Clothes. He got his Pokeball Belt, Pokewalker, C-Gear, and Xtranceiver. "Everybody, come out!!" He cried. Cinccino, Emolga, Oshawott, Swanna and Purrloin cam out in a Group Pose. "Fashiony... Okay well we need to go outside today!" "Come On!!". He hugged his Mom and ran outside. He was extremely suprised that Junior was waiting. "Oops! Thanks Smugleaf for reminding me! I think we should head to Accumula Town or Proffesor Juniper's Lab Junior. Where do you wanna go?"

When they got to the Lab, Professor Juniper welcomed them and gave them each an Egg and a Pokedex. I'm so Excited! Drew started going crazy when Professor Juniper stopped him. "Drew Waltz! Calm Down!"

OOC: I'm thinking that my Egg should hatch into an Eevee If I'm allowed...

Junior grabbed his egg, it was light blue and had a line marking and two dark blue stripes. It also felt damp. Junior was happy, so he put it in his backpack, in a small incubator he had whipped up. "Junior, take care of Drew, you know he can get overexcited at times," Professor Cypress told Junior. "Okay Professor Cypress, I will, bye," Junior responded. "Be careful!" Professor Cypress exclaimed. Junior got Drew and the two left onto Accumula Town. The first stop, the Pokémon Center/Shop.

OOC: Well, it's okay, just edit your post and get the description for the Eevee here (GPX+ Egg Dex), use Ctrl+f and write, Eevee, and you'll get the description, or just don't use it.

Name: Drew Waltz

Personality: Waltz is Outgoing and talks a LOT. He gets really excited and hates Cheaters. He likes good endings.

Appearance: (Will Post Picture Soon) Has Blonde, Bangy Hair, and wears hoodies a Lot.

Crush: I don't think it is alright to choose a Crush so early in the RP...

Other: N/A

Pokémon: Snivy (Female

Pkmn's Name: Smugleaf

Pkmn's Personality: Is Basically the same Personality as Ash's Snivy...

Fusion Name: Exivine (Eh-ksi-v-eye-n)

Appearance: (Will Post Picture Soon) Has leafs sticking out of his bangy hair, and has a Snivy Tail on his Butt. His Body looks almost the same but is in Clothes. (Scarf, Hoodie,)

Extra Pnkm: Cinccino, Emolga, Oshawott, Swanna, Purrloin.

NOTE: There is a link somewhere in "Pkmn's Personality".

OOC: Oops sorry I didn't mean to write that there I thought I pressed EDIT. I was going to edit something. Anyways, back to the Story.

Drew calmed down, and went with Junior to Accumula Town. "Lets head to the PokéMart first I need some Pokeballs. They headed there and had a Shopping spree. Wow! I have so much PokeBalls!" Drew ran in circles for hours when he got outside leaving a dent in the ground. Junior calmed him down when suddenly, a big group of people came and were listening to some big, tall figure.

OOC: Update, we can have three extra Pokémon that are wild, but you befriended or you raised. So My Extra Pkmn:Serperior, Vapereon, Sceptile, Vanilluxe, Ninetails, and Purugly (Pokéballs), Charizard Clone, Venasaur Clone, and Blastoise Clone (Pokéwalker v2), Pokémon Egg(Remoraid), Barometer(Castform(Future)), and Blackjack(Pidove(Future)) (Wild or Raised). More info HERE! Okay, back to story.

"My name is Ghetsis. I am here representing Team Plasma. Today, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to talk to you about Pokémon liberation. I'm sure most of you believe that we humans and Pokémon are partners that have come to live together because we want and need each other. However... Is that really the truth? Have you ever considered that perhaps we humans... only assume that this is the truth? Pokémon are subject to the selfish commands of Trainers... They get pushed around when they are our "partners" at work... Can anyone say with confidence that there is no truth in what I'm saying? Now, ladies and gentlemen, Pokémon are different from humans. They are living beings that contain unknown potential. They are living beings from whom we humans have much to learn. Tell me, what is our responsibility toward these wonderful beings called Pokémon?That's right! We must liberate the Pokémon! Then, and only then, will humans and Pokémon truly be equals. Everyone, I end my words here today by imploring you to consider the relationship between people and Pokémon... and the correct way to proceed. We sincerely appreciate your attention." the man said. "What are you talking about!" Junior exclaimed. "What?!" the man said. The crowd started murmuring in between themselves. "Pokémon are our friends! They protect us and we protect them! Just because you torture your Pokémon doesn't mean you can go around the world saying, "Release your Pokémon, because everyone tortures them," release yours and then come and tell us about releasing Pokémon!" Junior exclaimed. "Well, well, well, an insolent child," Ghetis said. "Child, I'm 13!" Junior exlaimed. Kevin the Serperior, Junior the Vaperon, Eco Gecko the Sceptile, Snowy the Vanilluxe, Red Crystal the Ninetails, and Virgo the Purugly came out of their Pokéball. "These are my Pokémon, and they are my friends and I protect them!" Junior exclaimed. Junior's Pokémon nodded in agreement. Shadow, Victory, and Shockwave made a hologram from the Mobile Walker and also nodded in agreement. Izzy the Charizard Clone, Jefferson the Venasuar Clone, and Aqua the Blastoise Clone came out of the Pokéwalker v2 and nodded in agreement. "See! Pokémon are friends, they work with us!" Junior exclaimed. "Uh, poor child, you are blinded by rumors, I'll just leave, and I hope you change your mind," Ghetis said, and he and Team Plasma left. "Could you believe that guy?" Junior asked Drew.

OOC: Okay in this post Eevee is going to hatch. Also, here are all my Pokemon:

Team: Smugleaf(Snivy), Shine(Cinccino), Aqua(Oshawott), Cutie(Emolga), (Sprinkle)Swanna, Shadow(Purrloin)

Extra: Eevee(Turns into Glaceon, Arcanine, Lilligant

"That was the most greatest speech I ever heard!" Drew screamed. "Let's go train our Pokemon in the wild-" Drew was interrupted. I-i-i-I think my Egg is Hatching! Let's go to the Pokemon Center! It needs special care to hatch!" Junior and Drew ran into the Pokemon Center. After a while, Nurse Joy ran out and told Drew and Junior to hurry and watch it Hatch.

OOC: Mine will to, into a Remoraid. I will postpone this RP until Saturday, for people to join and to have time to study, (School starts tomorrow for me).

"Um, mine is about to hatch, I know because it's covered crack...whoa!" Junior said. His egg moved in the incubator, and somehow opened the backpack. Both eggs hatched at the same time, revealing a Remoraid and an Eevee. "I'll call mine Kat because it's a girl, and yours?" Junior asked Drew.

OOC: Sure, fine with me I have things to do as well and I have another RP to get to. Okay back to the Story.

"I'll name mine Glace since I want it to evolve into a Glaceon!" Drew exclaimed. "Okay, so off to Striaton City" Drew and Junior went through battles and eventually got to Striaton City. As soon as they got there, they went to the Cafe. Junior ordered food, and sat down with Drew. Drew ate as fast as he could, and went to the Dream Yard to train. When he got back he asked to battle the Striaton Gym.

OOC: If I wake up early now, I can continue on the RP. Also, the Stiaton Gym Leaders will have Lvl. 50 Pokémon, So each one has Stoutland and one of the corresponding Simi Trio Monkeys.

Junior ate slowly, ignoring the fact that Drew had left. He paid his bill and left. Junior trained a while at the Dream Yard. He got his levels up and left to the Gym. There he was greeted by a blue-haired person. "What starter did you chose?" the stranger asked. "Snivy," Junior answered and they each entered the Gym. He battled some trainers and got to the Gym leader, and to his surprise, Drew was battling an identical gym leader, but he had green hair. The stranger moved, and from behind appeared a third, red-haired look-alike. "Hello, what's your name young trainer?" the stranger said. "My name is Junior," Junior answered. "Well my name is Chili, and I'm one of the THREE gym leaders," the stranger, who was Chili, answered,"The rest are my triplets, Cilan and Cress." "Okay, lets battle!" Junior exclaimed. "Go! Kevin!" He exclaimed. Kevin came out from his Pokéball. Out of the Chili's Pokéball came out Stoutland. "Kevin, use LEAF STORM!" Junior exclaimed! Stoutland lost 20 HP. "Stoutland, use Tackle!" Chili exclaimed. Kevin lost 10 HP. The battle continued, and Kevin the Serperior was triumphant. "Well, well, well, Simisear, come out!" Chili exclaimed. "OH!, Kevin come back! Junior, go!" Junior exclaimed. Out came Vapereon. THey battled, and again Junior's Pokémon won. "Here's your badge, you won it fair and square," Chili said. "YES!" Junior exclaimed as he received the Trio Badge and he waited for Drew.

OOC: I can keep continuing as well as long as I know when you replied or not.

Drew was battling a blue-haired man named Cress. Cress introduced himself and then sent out his Simipour. "Hmm..." Junior thought. "Go Smugleaf!" Smugleaf came out very excited. Junior was watching since he already defeated Chili. Smugleaf kept using Leaf Blade and soon, Simipour fainted. Cress sent out Stoutland. Stoutland, use Take down! Smugleaf fainted. "Go Oshawott!" Oshawott was pumped. Oshawott used Retaliate and it did double damage since Smugleaf fainted. Stoutland fainted. "Guess what you earned?" Cress exclaimed. "Maybe the Trio Badge?" Drew replied. "Yes!" Cress cried. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!" Drew screamed. Junior calmed him down. Drew wiped his Badge and put it in his Case. Junior brought Drew outside. Before he could speak, a lady introduced herself. "I'm Fennel! I have two things to give you come in!"

"Okay, lets go," Junior said. He got Drew and they left to Fennel house. There they went to her lab where they saw a Munna. "This is Musha, my Munna," Fennel said, "I want to give you the power of FUSING!" "WOW! CAN I GO FIRST? COME OUT DARKRAI VICTINI AND ZEKROM, BUT CHIBI FORM!" They came out, and only Zekrom was small. "Okay, well just put Your Pokémon into your Mobile Walker, and connect it to the fusing machine," Fennel said. He connected it, and Fennel pressed a button. Instantly, their DNA fused, making them into an amazing creature! "COOL! What's the catch?" Junior asked. "None, just to care for these Pokémon, Musha taught them a psycic attack and can make things levitate, like water for Kat," Fennel said. She opened a cage and a Pidove came out onto Junior's arm, and an Arcanine near Drew. "Well, I'll call this guy Blackjack, and our fusion Darking," Junior said,"What about you Drew?" Junior somehow manage to unfuse, and everything returned to his back pack, except his Mobile Walker which appeared on his wrist. "Drew, now you can fuse with a Pokémon," Fennel said, "Oh, and Junior, you can fuse whenever you want now, your DNA got used to it." Drew walked near the machine, preparing everything, Kat, Blackjack, Glace and Drew's newest Arcanine were watching.

"Ok! Come out everyone!" Drew fused with just Arcanine, Snivy, Glaceon and Oshawott. When he stepped out, he was on all fours. He had Arcanine fur and Green hair. He had Glaceon Ears and Tail, and an Oshawott Shell as well as it's cuteness. "Rawwr!!" Drew said. Drew was Faster, could Fly, had a Razor Shell, had Icicle ears and Tail and was as Agile as Snivy. "Drew, since your DNA isn't used to Fusing, use this Fusion Device to Fuse and Unfuse. Here!" Drew took it and fused back. "I guess I'll name our Fusion Exivine. Where to Next?" cried Drew. "Thanks Fennel" Drew cried when he and Junior left.

OOC:Here Kat evolves, and to get Glaceon, well you need a Shiny Stone (See here for more info), so maybe next post you get a shiny stone? Also, Glace is Ice Cream, LOLZ! No offense, just random Google moment. =^.^=

"Well let's go to Nacrene City, there's a Normal-type gym leader,and Shockwave might feel more like at home there," Junior said. Junior got Blackjack and Kat, and they left to Nacrene Town. But before, they made a stop to train Kat and Glace. Junior left Drew, and didn't go far away, but he couldn't see Drew. "Maybe he went to train," Junior said. He battled and got Kat to level 25. She began to glow and it became an OCTILLERY! She sprang up, and wrapped around Junior's head like a helmet. "You're so childish," Junior said as Blackjack perched on his shoulder. Junior laughed and went search for Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back