Death at a Snail’s Pace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FKOD

Reaction score
A lone, dead leaf floated on the surface on Iceburg lake. And the Snail was on the leaf. Eventually, it reached the shore. The Snail crawled ever so slowly towards an abandoned subway entrance.

It was time for his revenge.

Meanwhile, IT’S PARTY TIME!

Princess Bubblegum is throwing a big party at her castle. She’s invited a good number of friends and acquaintances. Possibly including you, unless you’re not on her good side. But either way, you’re coming, whether you were invited or you just decided to crash the party.

After all, everyone in Ooo likes parties… except the Lich, but our heroes Finn and Jake took care of him… right?

------------------------------------

And here it is folks, an Adventure Time RP, brought to you by the collaborative efforts of kuchipatchigirl and FKOD! Just so you know, the events in this RP occur after the episodes Mortal Folly and Mortal Recoil. If you haven’t seen those, then you should watch them or look up an episode summary before participating!

And now, the super-duper important rules.

-All tamatalk rules apply. But you should know that already, right?

-Character applications go in the OOC thread. Look there for more info about applying.

-All canon characters must stay true to their character. If in doubt, check the wiki!

-No godmodding! Don’t control other people’s characters (Just so you know, your OC shouldn’t have the power to control other people’s minds). Also, take some hits sometimes. And unless your character is wearing royal jewels or wielding the power of l-- uh, liking someone a lot, they Lich can and will control them if they get close enough. Basically, if you don’t play fairly, you will be eaten by the Cosmic Owl.

The little princess was finishing the last minute decorations. This was going to be the best party ever!

She smiled as guests filled the room. There were many, for everyone in candy kingdom was invited. Well almost everyone. For example, no Marceline, no Ice King and definitely no Duke. Of. Nuts. Oh, just thinking of his name made the princess cringe. She tried to keep her smile as the guests poured in.

Marceline floated above the Candy Kingdom, looking down on the castle. Marceline figured it would be pretty boring, since Bonnibel was a pretty boring person. However, Marceline figured that she could make it fun. She floated down to a window and slipped through into an empty corridor. Softly chuckling to herself, she thought of all the pranks she could pull.

The Princess swore she saw a whisp of black hair in the crowd. She cringed again. It must have been her imagination. Nobody could get in the candy kingdom without her or the guards knowing. Nobody.

She thought about it again. The security wasn't that good, considering everybody was made of candy. What if Marceline floated in? She couldn't have Peppermint Butler losing his stripes again. Poor little boy, scarred him for life.

Cute King up and saw Princess BubbleGum then said "Can I come to the party? It is not like I could do any harm even if I tried." Then Cute King saw Marceline floating over the castle wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course you can, cutie!" The Princess winked. "You're invited!" She giggled happily, which of course was all a facade, because she was still fretting over the security of the castle. What if Marceline was already in here. Her eye twitched a bit at the thought.

Cute King said "Isn't that Marceline over there?! I thought she was banned from the party!" Cute King called for his army of Cuties to come and climb the wall and look for Marceline.

Princess Bubblegum put her hand on her forehead. "Don't you fret, little ones, the guards will take care of it soon enough." So she was there. The princess grumbled. Wasn't this supposed to be her party? Why does Marceline have to come ruin it with her reckless nature? She sat down and sighed. Why haven't the guards rid of her yet?

Marceline was hiding behind a pillar. She caught bits of the conversation between the Cute King and PB, which made her smile. She turned invisible, walked up behind the young princess, revealed herself, and said, "Hey Bonnibel. Nice party."

The Princess turned towards the cute king. "It's fine, she'll leave anyway, she'll think this party is too boring. Right Marceline?" She gave a devilish smile, which she now did more often now that she was only thirteen. The princess lightened up a bit realized that Marceline was less of two evils, or the many evils surrounding the Candy Kingdom. It was kind of... fun to fight with her. "Just stay away from Peppermint butler or any of the red candies, please, I don't need anymore explosions." That time with Peppermint butler was horrible. Almost ten exploded at the sight of Marceline drinking his red, and some of the "weaker" candies exploded at the sight of Peppermint butler! Oh the poor baby, it took two months for the stripes to restore!

Cute King remembered hearing from Jake about the last time there was an explosion. Then he said "That would not be very good! Anyway I am going to look for some of my friends that got invited also." then he walked away

Last edited by a moderator:
(YOU SHALL NOT DIE!)

"Yes it would, little one." Princess Bubblegum nodded. "And that's why I didn't want her..." She said the last word with bitter hatred as her eyes shot daggers at Marceline "... to be here."

"Relax, Bonnibel. I just came to spice things up a little," said Marceline with a mischevious smile. "I ate before coming here anyways. " She pulled out her axe bass and started playing a song.

The Princess plugged her ears. "Must you play that unruly music? Besides, we have enough spice in the curry." She stuck her tongue out at Marceline. "And how do you know I didn't invite.... Ash?" Bonnibel had "overheard" Finn and Jake talking about Marceline earlier that week. Doing that left her with a little bit of blackmail for that horrible vampire.

Marceline stopped playing. Her smirking face twisted into an unpleasant scowl. "How would you know about him?"

The princess smiled. Things were starting to go her way! "Lets just say...." She paused. "Two little birds told me." A more devious smile spread across her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back