Roarin' Snorin' Norbert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robodog

Reaction score
Did anyone have one of these? It's an animatronic dragon pet made a few years ago. I had tons of VPets at the time and this was definately one of my favorites. It's based on a Harry Potter character, but you don't need to be a HP fan to enjoy him. I wasn't at the time but I still loved my dragon.

They were pretty neat. I can't for the life of me figure out why there aren't more dragon VPets. There have been several dinosaurs but Norbert's the only dragon I know of.

Does Norbert look like this?

51XHRFATRFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I don't have one,but he looks pretty cool! A bit expensive though at $59.95 USD on Amazon (about £36.55)

That's him! He didn't cost that much when he was new. I paid about $30-$40 for mine.

That's him! He didn't cost that much when he was new. I paid about $30-$40 for mine.
Where did you get him from? From what he does,would $30-$40 be a good deal? I'm just very curious,not planning to buy one. :)

I don't have him anymore. The one I had I bought when he was new. I ordered him online. I can't remember where. $30 or $40 would probably be a good price for him. That's about what I paid for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back